L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Squirter dont squirt

Spendon

Greenlighter
Squirted with others, not with me...is it me?

Hello people! Im new here and just wanted to ask you guys something to figure out whether or not its me who is being obsessive.

Okay i started talking to this girl online and we really hit it off. We got to talking bout sex ofc and she told me she was a squirter, and she had a good feeling about it when it came to me. She said she did it ocasinally, like every 2-3months. She squirted with her ex, and she had a threesome some months before she started talking with me, where she said she squirted in 'every position'. Since we live pretty far away from each other we dont get to see each other that often either, we have met 4 times since februar, where we everytime spent a weekend together.

She only squirted when having sex, except with me, she hasnt done that yet, only a few times with my fingers, which is cool, but i want it during intercourse! I do not have the biggest penis, its avarage and i dont know if this has anything to do with it? Maybe the ladies know?

Now she's telling me she really enjoys me in bed, she doesnt need no squirting or crave for it and i should just let it go. But i cant help but think about it and its killing me to be honest. She has been with others she did not squirt with,
at least she says so. Sometimes im wondering if its just to protect me..So how would you guys feel? Is it me being obsessive and too sensitive, or would you feel the same?

Last edited:
My ex was a squirter and only really squirted from certain positions usually if she was on top. I could pretty much guarantee to make her squirt with my hands if I wanted to and usually once she squirted she could do it again pretty easily.

She even squirted a few times when I rubbed or licked her clit but that was only after she had already squirted. I don't think it's down to the size but more the technique. I find it hard work to make her squirt just with my dick as I have to go hard and fast and for quite long but it's manageable. Make sure she's really turned on first honestly don't worry about it.

why are you so eager for her to squirt on you? you know that 'squirt' is actually just piss from loss of control during orgasm, right?....although i sort of get it, i've been with a squirter and it did give me a sense of achievement, i suppose.

if she's coming when you're having sex then great, keep up the good work.

I dont know, just the build up to the situation i guess. Said she had done it, felt good about me being able make her squirt, this was before the first time we met tho. And the last guy she was with it was like in every position for 10-15 min she said. Ofc not constantly but you get it. I just imagine how crazy that was for her...

Just beats me how she can say she's a squirter, done it with other guys and now suddenly she doesnt care for it? She has made comments like its a top orgasm, and too much for her... That just makes me want it even more. I feel inadequate, like i could do something better just dont know what..

Don't worry about it my girlfriend is a squinter too but doesn't happen everytime. It does feel pretty good though when I am fucking her from behind and she's squirting all on my balls and running down my thighs.

why are you so eager for her to squirt on you? you know that 'squirt' is actually just piss from loss of control during orgasm, right?....although i sort of get it, i've been with a squirter and it did give me a sense of achievement, i suppose.

if she's coming when you're having sex then great, keep up the good work.

you know that 'squirt' is actually just piss from loss of control during orgasm, right?....although i sort of get it, i've been with a squirter and it did give me a sense of achievement, i suppose.

SEE!
That is EXACTLY my thoughts, but so many dang people will disagree.

Honestly, I see no other explanation - sorry - and I am a female.

Let her get her bladder full (drink lots of fluid), and I almost guarantee this will happen again in any position.

I will not think of this any differently.
1- It comes from the same hole as urine.
2- It can be felt from the bladder when it is done.

If others can convince me otherwise, please go ahead.

isn't "squirt" a really foul, undignified little word! let's hear it for all the squirters out there!

it's gotta be piss! i'm certain

Yeh been reading studies etc and almost everyone conclude with the bladder filling itself up during sex and emptying after 'squirting'. It also contains the same as components as in urine.. Still a fucking mystery tho.

Yeh been reading studies etc and almost everyone conclude with the bladder filling itself up during sex and emptying after 'squirting'. It also contains the same as components as in urine.. Still a fucking mystery tho.

True.
Well, if this is the case,then, yes, I have.
However, I only assumed that I had to go to the bathroom really bad. I never considered it "squirting."
AND...
By the way, it is very good for females to use the bathroom after sex to reduce any bacteria / urinary track infections (UTIs).
So, I try to go before and after when possible.

This whole topic/thread tickles me, because men think that they are doing a great job when all it truly is the bladder releasing itself during an orgasm. I mean fill a bottle up and press on it, and I assure you it will squirt out regardless. It is full, and it has to be released somewhere?

Again, this is just my HONEST opinion, and I don't realize how others think differently?
Thoughts?

Are you a "squirter" or have you experienced it? Yeh thats the case, it feels like some sort of achievement for guys. And i wonder if the orgasm is more intense than a normal one? Thats why it sucks for me cause i have this picture like its the ultimate orgasm, and if shes had that before it makes me feel inadequate if i cant give it to her.

This kinda explain why it takes a while to do it, cause the bladder need to fill itself up. Ive also read studies where they say it produces faster when you're aroused.

Yeh its supposedly unctronlable when you orgasm? While some say they hold it in cause they dont wanna piss themselves or their partner cause thats what it feels like.

Also baffels me that only some women can do this, like as if they're built differently and can have a stronger orgasm than "normal" people. Evolution or just atanomy? Like someone can lift they're eyebrows, some cant.

Are you a "squirter" or have you experienced it? Yeh thats the case, it feels like some sort of achievement for guys. And i wonder if the orgasm is more intense than a normal one? Thats why it sucks for me cause i have this picture like its the ultimate orgasm, and if shes had that before it makes me feel inadequate if i cant give it to her.

This kinda explain why it takes a while to do it, cause the bladder need to fill itself up. Ive also read studies where they say it produces faster when you're aroused.

Yeh its supposedly unctronlable when you orgasm? While some say they hold it in cause they dont wanna piss themselves or their partner cause thats what it feels like.

Also baffels me that only some women can do this, like as if they're built differently and can have a stronger orgasm than "normal" people. Evolution or just atanomy? Like someone can lift they're eyebrows, some cant.

If you mean has my bladder leaked / released itself while having an organsm, then yes, but only because I had to pee. No big deal.

The orgasm is slightly different, because of the pressure / release aspect (I really hate to say this or compare, but it is like when you have to release yourself and that "relief" that feels so good that comes with it). I believe that is just normal / human nature.

NO! Please do not feel inadequate. I don't understand why SHE is making it such a big deal.
It's like someone scaring the piss out of me - so to speak. Does that make the "scare" less or better when I have to pee? I don't think so. It isn't you, and I do believe that she is trying to use this as some "highlight" for herself when it really is silly in my opinion.

Have her drink lots of fluids before sex, and I'm sure this will increase the chances.
This has nothing to do with you or your performance. Do not allow this to make you feel different.

And, yes, I have held mine in until afterwards and then went to pee.
Well sweetie, all women can pee and pee really long and strong when they have been holding urine a while. That is the case even for men.
Now, some people may have different orgasms, but everyone pees and poops (maybe some more; stronger, or slower than others). It is human nature to release yourself.

Again, fill a bottle full of water and press on it when it is full vs. 1/4, 1/2, or 3/4 filled - it will be different.

This has nothing to do with you.
Just hand her a few drinks and you will see the difference. ;)

I really appreciate you answering me! So the orgasm is more intense than a 'normal' one, because of the release?

The thing is i've done it with my fingers 3 times, but not with my penis, so im thinking its a matter of size, since im not the biggest down there and therefor not hitting the spot?

Its kinda me making a deal about it now, but she did mention she did squirt before we met as i wrote earlier, and said she had a good feeling about it. Squirted with the guy before me etc, so it really makes me sad, tho it maybe shouldnt. She says she doesnt care about it at all now, and doesnt even think about it. Weird since she mentioned it, but said she did since we talked a lot about sex.

Like when she says she squirted for 10-15 min in every position and it was kinda too much for her, gets my imagination running wild. Like fuck why cant i do that, what am i doing wrong..

For some reason... squirt seems to taste differently than pee.... Anyone else?

But yeah, An extra juicy or squirter is fun.... even thou some guys don't like it.

I disagree with squirting being urine. I'm a squirter and I empty my bladder prior to having sex every time, when I squirt the liquid is clear/white and is closer to normal vaginal lubrication than of urine. Also if I do need to pee after sex and I've had an orgasm I can't, apparently it's because the internal urethra muscles tighten to prevent sperm from entering and causing an infection. Just another idea to consider.

Ah, one of the many mysteries that is woman... Its like scientist saying "there is no G-Spot"... funny, well - not.

It's definitely not piss believe me I know cuz I've had a mouthful of it plenty of times.

Well it don't taste or smell like urine, I know that women say it feels like the same sensation as pissing and its uncontrollable but also very enjoyable.

Scientists have decided that "squirting" and "female ejaculation" are two different things, with female ejaculation resulting in the release of PSA from the female prostate which is the clear/milky substance I mentioned before. It all depends on what you class as squirting, for me it's not large amounts of gushing more like a trickle so I guess the scientists who did that study would class it as "female ejaculation".
Source:
www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing