View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD is superbly curious

broManDudeGuy

Greenlighter
The short and long term effects of semi habitual LSD use, when paired with the correct social atmosphere and personal headspace the changes that can take place amaze me. Actually, everything about said molecule bewilder me almost to a divine plane.

Correct me if i am wrong but our best scientific and medical minds dont really understand how LSD does what it does. The actual receptors and pathways it is dancing on.They know a part of the story but much is yet to be discovered.

Ive done a lot of acid, shrooms, DMT (incredible btw) and other stuff. Near ego death shroom trips by myself and with others. I discovered acid almost 3 years ago and im more intrigued by it than ever. Blows my mind to even try and decipher that code. Gives me the creeps. For a thought to make me feel like that.. that thought is connected to something large in my psyche. Theres only one other thought path that has ever been able to make me feel such a blank heeby jeeby type of feeling. Thinking about the infinite

It's just fine here, though I'm not sure it'll get all that much discussion going aside from most people generally agreeing with you :p

Well put my friend. After all these years it still never ceases to amaze me.