• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms 5.5G semi experienced. A Massive Scramble.

horgasm

Greenlighter
I'll start by saying that i have a fair amount of experience on a lot of different drugs. I always found psychedelic drugs such as mushies, LSD and salvia... to have a deep spiritual side to them. i had done shrooms only a few times because i never liked the nausea i got after eating them but the trip was always a blast untill i decided to eat 5.5 of THE most potent shrooms i have ever had. I listened to alot of Terence Mckenna and listened his experiences on DMT and Shrooms and how a "Heroic Dose" was one of the best ways to really pull a significant spiritual meaning out of the non sense that goes on when you're experiencing your consciousness and reality fold in on it self. I had no idea that that non sense can be that power full.

At about 8 pm two friends and I decided to eat some mush but this time we all thought it was a good idea to eat 5+ grams of some shrooms. We finished our bags and decided it was time to walk toward the fire work show we were planning on watching that day. About 30 minutes into the walk my body started to really feel dehydrated, heavy (but light at the same time). i thought nothing of it because i normally get those feeling every time i do mush. about 10 minutes after that we decided to all have a few bowls (cannabis) to get the trip really started (as it always seems to amplify the shroom high). about and hour into my trip was when i realized it felt quite a bit different from the last times ive done them. I could not see straight, i could hardly walk with tripping on my feet, my thoughts were so overwhelming it seemed like i spent the hours i was high (which felt like days) inside my head completely gone from the old world i knew and forced into this new reality i was experiencing. i Have alot of experience with recreational drugs and i figured i could prevent myself from tripping to hard but i was so wrong. It was about 9:30 (30 minutes before the fire work show), when i got a small glimpse of reality and thats where i realized i was on the wrong side of the town i live in. I started to panic a little now that i was alone, high af and had no sight of my two friends i was with earlier. I tried my best to call my friends but this felt like an impossible thing to do. it was like someone had changed the way my brain worked because i could understand anything to do with my cell phone at the time. eventually i figured it out and called them and they were asking where i was and i told them and they came walking down and met up with me.

At this point i was so confused on why i left them, why i was on the other side of town and what was going on in my head. I have had drug loops before where its like everything in my head was on repeat. But this was different. At about 10:10 we finally got to the fire work show (which should have taken 20 minutes to walk too, not 2 hours). We ran into another one of my friends in the street and he was sober. after about 20 minutes of going crazy in my head trying to understand what this person that seemed to be talking a different language was saying, I lost it . All my semi calm feeling were gone it was like someone turned on full tweak mode in my head. i was walking around picking stuff up and just moving it around my friends room. I was also talking to walls and out windows at no one. My brain was so strange to me that i thought i had really messed up my brain. I then decided that i should probablly go home and see if i can relax and salvage the next few hours of the trip. I was wrong. Me and the two friends i ate them with ended up getting home at like 12 and i was of course still tripping. i felt like someone was putting thoughts and feeling into my head, nothing made sense, i felt like my brain was scrambled and i found myself doing alot of things that i had no idea why or what i was doing. over all untill about 2 in the morning this scramble felt like it was going on for eternity.

I woke up the next day covered in mud, i had scrapes and bruises on my legs which i think were from my adventure home but im not sure. my two friends said i was walking around fully gone all night, they said i would start giggling at nothing which is a normal reaction to shrooms for me but when i think back to that night all i remember is feeling like i had some superior mind opposed to everyone else in the world but i didnt know what was special about my mind becuase i could even make a logical thought all night it was a big mess.

Over all it was defiently the weirdest trip i have ever been on. I personally didnt like the trip at all, i felt trapped in a brain and reality that wasnt mine and for a while i wasnt sure if i was gonna get my old one back.

Im just wondering if anything like this has ever happened to any of you?

I thing the problem was you wasnt alone in a silent dark room :D