• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I don't like feeling like this.

stuckinthemind

Greenlighter
So on Sunday i bought 1g of mdma (i was told it was mdma) in powder form, it was brown looking. I basically had the whole bag to myself rubbing it on my gums, i felt amazing! I could feel the comedown later on when i got home, i didnt really like it so i went out with friends and smoke a bit of weed, bad decision... (note i currently suffer anxiety) when i got home i didnt know what was going on, i was hallucinating, sweating, heart racing i thought i was dying, i ended up going to hospital to be told the symptons may last a week due to so much for first time.

It's not Thursday, still hot and sweating, but my vision feels the most affected, i feel like i see little lines in the corner of my eyes and when i look nothings there, i look at little things in my room and it just changes and doesnt feel normal... my jaw also still has a little pain.

I really dont like feeling like this and want it to go right now, ive cried to myself thinking i will never be myself again and completely regret taking mdma and knowing after this experience i will never take it again.

Does anyone have any ideas on what i can do, i feel like im becoming more and more sad everyday and i dont know if i can bare to stay like this anymore.

Help me, please.

Those all sound like normal after-effects following MDMA abuse. This is to be expected after such quantities. You're lucky your drugs were probably pretty impure since a gram of pure MDMA is enough to land you in the hospital. In any case just wait it out, it will start to pass soon, but listen to your body, it's telling you you went way too far. If you want to speed up the process, exercise like a madman, that really works wonders for recovery, try it

Welcome to bluelight :)

My friends didn't have have as much as me, and they're fine now which sort of makes sense... The colour of the powder was brown if that makes a difference? Im bed bound at the minute, cough and blocked nose due to hayfever or i would be excersising, how long do you reckon the symptoms will last for?

That differs between people and depends on a LOT of factors. Generally I was always back to normal after really serious abuse after about 2 months, but that was after abusing the shit out of the drug for months at a time.

We can't help you speculate on what drug you had though, since we have no way of knowing for sure. Guessing at it might do more harm than good. There is no way of telling what's in the powder you have just by smell, taste, colour, texture,....

So seeing as it's my first time and i've had 1g of the mdma powder, how long do you think it would possibly last?

I couldn't tell you and nobody here will be able to :) could be a week, could be a month. It really depends on the person, his mindset, general health, resilience, nutrition, physical fitness,.... Generally it doesn't take too long but nothing's certain. If some symptoms have already passed that means recovery is setting in and you'll slowly start to feel better. I would just stop researching this and put it out of your mind. Adding anxiety by stressing over your symptoms will make matters worse. Just move on as best you can and you'll notice improvement soon

You're welcome of course, that's what bluelight is here for :D if you have more questions don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!

my vision feels the most affected, i feel like i see little lines in the corner of my eyes and when i look nothings there, i look at little things in my room and it just changes and doesnt feel normal... my jaw also still has a little pain.

those are typical aftereffects of taking a psychedelic (and mdma can be one, especially at high doses). it will go away as soon as you stop looking for these effects and learn to ignore them when you do notice them. accept it, ignore it and you can soon forget about it.