• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

July Getting/Staying Sober and/or Clean vs It's really hot, I want an icecream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

veodo

Bluelighter
Its day 2 and... I want to start this thread to remember the purpose. ;)

tumblr_mp95j4O7Ka1rad94oo1_500.gif

This thread is for anyone who wants to get or is staying sober. Everyone is welcome to post in this thread. Please adhere to the Bluelight User Agreement and Sober Living Forum Guidelin
Thread for J
une

day 24 clean from heroin. really hoping to make july my first opiate-free month in a loooong time.

i love these monthly threads... hoping everyone is feeling great!
-Sim

Great posts!
I have 4 months and 13 days.
Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Hi there!
i have one month and one day clean
good luck everyone!!!

been off meth since june 6 ....

but the depression got really bad, so i started smoking heroin again after years clean : ( ..... now i'm giving that up....

just got my adderall and trazadone filled to help me stabilize.

Still clean will have 5 months in a week or so I stopped counting days but I realise when the month is coming up.
Everything is going pretty well except that I am still Not working and it is bothering me a lot
My goal in July is to get a job asap and not be picky about which job
It seems like my friends and family don't question me anymore about Getting or thinking im high which is very good feeling
Congrats to everyone that achieved there goals in June and on to july

Still clean will have 5 months in a week or so I stopped counting days but I realise when the month is coming up.
Everything is going pretty well except that I am still Not working and it is bothering me a lot
My goal in July is to get a job asap and not be picky about which job
It seems like my friends and family don't question me anymore about Getting or thinking im high which is very good feeling
Congrats to everyone that achieved there goals in June and on to july

glad to hear you're still doing well man. :)

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

Basically in a "don't use no matter what" type of situation but that is okay.

1 year, 1 month and 25 days.

24 hours clean from Opiates lol. Tomorrow will be a different story though I bet! Xxx

hell, yeah, Rachella! i remember reading your posts when i was active in the OD forum. glad to hear you're cutting out opiates. i hope you find this thread as helpful as i do.

-Sim

Thanx captain it's great to see you got past the 8 months you had a issue with last time
Awesome!

Not doing good just ran out of heroin after a 3+ day binge. I have a suboxone and some benzos thankfully to help out any withdrawals or at least with the powerful cravings. This relapse really sucked the life out of me, I was doing so well without opiates for the past year but boredom and not having fulfillment led me back here. Now I feel like i'm starting over. Next up I will have to kick this minor benzo habit and i'll be back on track. Congrats to those who have been doing well this summer! I can never seem to get thru the summer months sober.

In a couple days I'll have 10 weeks clean from psychedelics and 2 weeks clean from weed( my girlfriend wanted me to quit weed so I am happy to honor her wish. The psychedelics, like MDMA and LSD, on the other hand, were ruining me, so I am swearing them off for my own sake). I am doing much better than when I was using psychedelics( they brought out mental illnesses in me, such as psychosis and depression), and my days are fuller without weed in my life. Me and my girlfriend love each other very much and we both are never going to give each other up, so I'll never smoke weed again. So I will be clean as a whistle for life! I'm glad too, cuz now I get to explore other areas of life since I'm not investing myself in getting high. I am lucky to have had support from my family that helped me get clean from psychedelics, and I am the luckiest man to have such a great girlfriend who I would never dishonor by getting high. I love my life now, and I wouldn't be in such a good position if I were still using. May we all have such success

Status
Not open for further replies.