• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc anyone ever develop deep vein thrombosis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

infantannihilator

Bluelighter
i began noticing a nagging pain in my right calf. random aches and pains are typical for me so i thought nothing of it but it's gotten worse and coincides with all the iv cocaine I've done latel. i only shoot in the arms but I've been hitting the deep veins there.. but last night was bad and it was really hard to hit and i missed and i thibk blew both arms out, poked arteries, possibly collapsed veins as well.. it was extremely hard to hit last night and i went though 20 pins for a grand total of 6 hits. . in reality i should have used more like 40 due to all the poking i did.

now in terms of my leg, the superficial veins on the right one seem markedly enlarged by comparison, theyre massive and i can feel ones ive never felt before. there is no discolouration, but the pain has gotten worse and at this point I'm beginning to limp. .

i really want to avoid the er but all signs point to dvt in my leg, not to mention the awful damage ive done my arms..

any insight aside from get to the hospital would be nice, im pretty much at the pot where if when i wake up its not any better I'm going to go anyway.

I don't know anything about DVT other than it is a very serious condition that requires immediate medical attention. You should go get checked out if your worried. Better to be safe than dead.

Especially if there's no other reason for you limping. That's very concerning,

its not death that worries me, its being fucked up and not dead. i. gonna die? k cool. im going to lose a limb and have to live with that? fuck no

There is NO harm reduction advice I can think of for situations like this other than SEEK MEDICAL HELP IMMEDIATELY.

Losing a limb and living is better than death.

ER NOW. If you have a clot that broke off, you can drop dead as you read this. Go to the ER.You lost the choice. Go to the ER now. There is nothing so important that is worth dying over.

EDIT: This is an old thread. Read dates please. When a post like OP's is posted, 911 or ER. OP's post was litterly one of possible life or death.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.