So I found these in front of my house...

ChronicCouchlock

Greenlighter
These two baggies of seeds where on the ground outside my house, and I am not sure what they are. I have a hunch that they might be morning glory seeds/some other form of drug, but they are probably just some sort of plant seed. Anybody have any insight?
7CotFCh.jpg
qSZzLYR.jpg

BL doesn't really do drug ID.

It might be foolhardy to consume seeds you find randomly, probably not worth it.

Oh lawdy GTFO. LOL! Those are packets of corned beef seasoning! They come with the beef brisket for do it at home corned beef. What's happening to this place the past few years?

Technically now he can make hash.

Did you even Google image search morning glory seeds? They don't look like this at all lol, more like weed seeds.

Oh lawdy GTFO. LOL! Those are packets of corned beef seasoning! They come with the beef brisket for do it at home corned beef. What's happening to this place the past few years?

OMG hilarious!! Thank you, bluelight, for the best laugh I've had all day.....

Possibly all week...

And yes morning glory seeds are little and black and look nothing like that. They grow all over my yard, like a weed you can't eradicate...not something one would "prize" as a little treasure lol

Hey guys, not to hijack the thread, but I shot an identical batch of these seeds early Sunday morning to come down from a pretty nasty week long IV welbutrin bender. I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear because the area is not red or warm to the touch, however it smells awful. Kind of like when my dad found a dead possum in the attic last year right after my 15th birthday, LOL! Don't worry: I was careful and used a very tightly rolled cigarette filter to remove all the bacteria. Anyway, my hand isn't red, but rather beginning to turn a greenish black. I also stopped feeling my fingers a few days ago. Should I be worried? I have a 103.5 degree fever btw, so sorry if I'm rambling, I must have caught the flu from someone at work :(

Hey guys, not to hijack the thread, but I shot an identical batch of these seeds early Sunday morning to come down from a pretty nasty week long IV welbutrin bender. I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear because the area is not red or warm to the touch, however it smells awful. Kind of like when my dad found a dead possum in the attic last year right after my 15th birthday, LOL! Don't worry: I was careful and used a very tightly rolled cigarette filter to remove all the bacteria. Anyway, my hand isn't red, but rather beginning to turn a greenish black. I also stopped feeling my fingers a few days ago. Should I be worried? I have a 103.5 degree fever btw, so sorry if I'm rambling, I must have caught the flu from someone at work :(

Doesn't sound like anything to really worry about. A couple of days of discomfort and you should be fine.

HAHAHHAHA i'm a cook and knew instantly what these were their seasoning for corned beef!!!!!!!! Bro u can't get high off those packets of seasoning but u can definatley make a banging irish dinner!!!

Go make a corned beef, those things are fucking delicious and easy as shit. Do it now.

Seriously, corned beef sandwiches are a drug in and of themselves.

You might want to send those in to get tested just to be sure.

100% pure clove, baby!

Those look identical to the seasoning packets that come with the corned beef i buy. Like i am fairly certain you've mistaken a bag of seasoning for drugs.
And failed to read the rules