• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First Time ever Using MDMA Advice please

daveyjones22

Greenlighter
So i would like to try out MDMA (Molly) i will be getting it from a good friend of mine which i trust as he tests his stuff regularly so i know its pure MDMA that im getting , i have a few concerns though i was born with a small heart murmur but it is all closed up now and it doesn't effect me one bit , i'm a healthy Male 25, i take daily vitamins and fish oils i play sports and work out so i dont see that being any problems? I'm a bit nervous out the outcome that i will get once the drug hits me im sure everyone is the first time they try a drug, i just don't want a bad trip or to end up in the ER. I will be doing MDMA at a rave event with friends . Any Advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Thank god lol most new people on here tend to not understand the importance of this and think human "testing"
Is adequate. Props to you and your friend for being safe.
On to your murmur. I'm sure if it effectsyour daily life now, we'd possible be having an issue but if it's all closed up now...and you have no issues currently; you should
Be fine. Again I'm no physician. If you interested in the effects and how the drug will effect you..there's some really good stickies that have great info. This chemical, more so then others definetly have a less chance (but not completely) of having a bad trip. More then likely your going to have the time of your life if you stay within proper dosing range

Thank god lol most new people on here tend to not understand the importance of this and think human "testing"
Is adequate. Props to you and your friend for being safe.
On to your murmur. I'm sure if it effectsyour daily life now, we'd possible be having an issue but if it's all closed up now...and you have no issues currently; you should
Be fine. Again I'm no physician. If you interested in the effects and how the drug will effect you..there's some really good stickies that have great info. This chemical, more so then others definetly have a less chance (but not completely) of having a bad trip. More then likely your going to have the time of your life if you stay within proper dosing range

Could you show me those stickies please with that info on the effects , and what dosing range should i start with i was thinking just 1 pill im not sure how much he puts in his pill i would have to ask him

If you read through all the above links you should have a good understanding of the basics and even some more advanced HR techniques. The bluelight MDMA wiki page deserves a mention as well. It contains a huge amount of condensed information

Hopefully if you already rolled, everything went good but if not I would recommend your first time being at home with a close friend so you know what to expect and if there are any issues. You don't want to be at a rave and end up with a medical emergency or just a bad roll. Good luck