• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I am withdrawing from marijuana and I feel like doing horrible things

Nutmegfreakz17

Greenlighter
All I've got now is just alcohol and pills. And even with the pills, there is hardly anything good. And actually, take back the alcohol, because I've got none left. I live with my parents, I'm jobless and I used to smoke weed with my neighbors but now they've decided that after a long time of smoking weed with them, they want to be fucking dickheads and boycott smoking weed with me. I loved how it made me feel. I feel like using inhalants or some other crazy shit just to cope with the stress on a day-to-day basis just to get to some point that I used to know as a "high." I feel like huffing computer duster, sniffing glue and paint and drinking fucking bleach right now, because I literally have fucking NOTHING. Without weed I just go crazy. I feel as if I can't live without marijuana. I already suffer from enough mental illness, and taking weed away from me isn't going to help with that. I always thought of it as medicine for me. It always helped me get through a lot of shit and discover new things. Now I feel like hanging myself. Any help?

What sorts of pills?

I've had my share of withdraws from quite a few substances now and not to understate the withdraw from weed- it is one of the more tolerable ones. If you were one to smoke weed all day then you probably need to find some other sort of activity to fill up your time. music, working out, and reading are great replacements and will only better you rather than make you dependent and take you no where.

Alcohol withdraw is much much worse than weed- some people do die from it, although they were usually long term, heavy users, it is possible to go into shock/seizure from stopping.

Same thing with benzos. just recently had to go to the ER from benzo seizure(xanax). Opiate withdraw is not fun either... be careful with those pills.

And as far as your neighbors... I have to ask- how much did you drop? did you bring anything to the table(besides conversation) to contribute? Me and my friends will tolerate a leech for a time but eventually the dent in the wallet starts to get old. IMO weed isn't good for mental illness, but everyone is different so if it helps you then perhaps you will need to make room in your budget for it.

It's just pot. You will be fine.

It's not as though you are withdrawing from alcohol, benzos, or opiates.

DO NOT hang yourself or try to harm yourself. Stay safe and if your suicidal thoughts get really bad check into a hospital or seek medical intervention.

the restlessness caused by withdrawal is awful but it can also be a time where you come up for air and take stock of where your life is at and where you want to take it. it's too easy to grow complacent and think that you can't do better than how you're doing now, and use that mindstate to justify continued drug abuse because 'might as well'. the longer you stay status quo, the harder it gets to struggle your way out.

i find it helps to take a day just to go out into nature and be alone, give yourself space to breathe and think about what you want out of life and start fleshing out a goals list. prioritize a few goals that can realistically be accomplished in a short amount of time and keep adding goals like that as stepping stones to get to your bigger goals that take months or even years to accomplish. don't sell yourself short, ya know? even mountain climbers start off on small rock climbing walls

if you find the struggle hard to cope with there's always someone to listen in the Recovery Support forums.

Nutmeg mentioned that he has an existing mental illness and that weed helps this, so I can account for how completely fucked he feels.. Try to be patient until you can reconnect. Sounds like you're younger so I can add that it takes time to learn to find local connects and keep them. Learn weediquette and keep your eyes and ears open. Weed always finds you if you seek it.... eventually

Maybe get a job... This will help you meet new people, give you something to do besides thinking about getting high/hurting yourself. It will also allow you to buy some weed (as it seems part of the reason your neighbors stopped smoking with you is because you were just smoking theirs).

Do some yoga or meditation this will help big time. If you've never done it learn how to do it now. Go to pinklotus.org for yoga and go to YouTube and look up spiritual reality power of meditation there's an animated video that will teach I to meditate

This is going to sound cruel, but buy it yourself. Spend your own money on your own weed and don't share it with anyone. To be honest it sounds like your free ride is over. Now, if I've got it wrong and they were your dealers and you were paying and they've cut you off, well....your money is good anywhere.

Tom

Really? You would rather destroy your brain than get a job? Sounds like you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and get a grip.

If it is seriously something that helps with mental illness you need to discuss this with your parents or at least a therapist/doctor first. There is a lot of acceptance of the medical value of cannabis, but at the same time there is a concern that the risks are being overlooked that are just as prevalent as the benefits. Look up GW pharmicuticals and check out the research into CBD at a novel anti psychotic/dopamine regulator. If you can not get cannabis try getting CBD based hemp oil (chill CBD oil is a good tested brand), which is completely legal although its money.

Curious why the OP hasn't responded, but curious why the neighbors wigged out? Was it money? Concern that your parents would get them into trouble? Honest concern for your well being? There must be a reason and my thought is they saw you were just getting high with a name like nutmegfreakz

If you cant get weed just do what you enjoy in life on a more regular basis, make sure you get outside and soak up some sun, eat well, take care of your body, and find what natural things you can use in life like music and everything else that just feels good when you let yourself go with the flow it brings to life. Just remember to stay up and be good.

Last edited:
Nutmeg mentioned that he has an existing mental illness and that weed helps this, so I can account for how completely fucked he feels.. Try to be patient until you can reconnect. Sounds like you're younger so I can add that it takes time to learn to find local connects and keep them. Learn weediquette and keep your eyes and ears open. Weed always finds you if you seek it.... eventually

If he or she is mentally ill, they should get help for their mental illness like talking to a therapist/counselor, and perhaps get on the right medications instead of self mediating with pot and other drugs.

If he or she is mentally ill, they should get help for their mental illness like talking to a therapist/counselor, and perhaps get on the right medications instead of self mediating with pot and other drugs.
Or at least discuss the possible interaction of your mental health issues and cannibinoids

Never depend on anybody for anything. Just buy it yourself. Ask somebody n im sure anybody you ask can get it. Dont do anything stupid. Your just mad they cut you off. Its all in ur head. Nobody "needs" weed. Maybe you got some underlying issues and weed just kept them covered up. Sounds like you become dependent on it though. so you should use in moderation to avoid these types of thoughts in the future. Remember its just weed and you should find something to occupy yourself so you wont think about it.

Your using weed to take up many hours of your day. The "I don't give a fuck" attitude can last half the day. Weed makes a lot of people self-conscious about going to a job interview or has a residual paranoia effect when you are in public

OP is a troll. Not sure if it's been said here before but he/she/it was fucking around on the OD forum last week or two. I wouldn't waste your time replying. Either LE or a useless troll. Posted multiple threads about OTC deleriants (sp?) on OD, specifically nutmeg & benadryl. DXM is equally available, yet this poster keeps at it, with the worst of the worst posts. Either there's an unknown intent to get replies, or simple trolling.

OP don't bother, I'm not getting into it with you. You're a troll, intentional or not. Please, stop posting ridiculous, stereotyped posts.

its probably that weird kid from germany who took way too much nutmeg and freaks out when you tell him to get a job

I want to say his username was lars followed by numbers or something

I don't believe someone can experience withdrawal from ol'mari. Long time toker here and though I miss when I take sabbatical, I do not experience withdrawal symptoms.
Kid must have something else going on.

I don't believe someone can experience withdrawal from ol'mari. Long time toker here and though I miss when I take sabbatical, I do not experience withdrawal symptoms.

Because obviously if you don't go through it, it doesn't exist.

You're a dude, right? What are your thoughts on pregnancy? Female? ED-- is it real or do men just find their wives unattractive and don't want to admit it? The bastards....

Ever left your home country? No? Yes? No? What'cha think about Australia? Seems pretty deadly from what I hear... probably just a story used to scare kids, right? Like, that shit just sounds imaginary, I swear it does. Bird-eating spiders? Deadly frogs? Bullllllllshit, am I right?

Ever wondered how somebody could not like one of your favorite foods?!?! The fucking liars, dude, how could they say that? I mean, you like it so much!

:|:|:|

Last edited:
People can get withdrawal from cannabis if they use it daily for years.

It's never happened to me but I do know people who told me how it did happen to them. But it's not like alcohol, benzo, or opiate withdrawals.

If you use it on and off, or even get a small or high tolerance after smoking on the weekends, or daily for a few weeks, or even daily smoking for a month or two you are not going to get withdrawal.

I know people who smoked daily for years, and once they stopped got night sweats, insomnia, and some said how they lost weight because they did not eat or feel hungry unless they were stoned.

Last edited: