• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Addicted to Viva Zen

Loperamide works very well to taper off opiates but be sure to actually taper - it is easy to just keep taking loperamide for long periods of time. And don't get gel caps, as they can screw your stomach up.

I'm having a very similar problem. I've been taking quite a bit of VZ since they were introduced to a major gas station chain in Ohio. Out of nowhere, they've been pulled from shelves. I don't have the taper option. This is my first day with absolutely none, and i've got some bad RLS (treated pretty well by Restful Legs) and am a little more mentally clear. Yesterday, I was a depressed mess.

I've been on some form of opiate for almost four years solid, every day. Now, I need to figure out how to live without them, because i'm not going through all the garbage with buying similar products online from sketchy stores.

Any advice or further questions appreciated.

By the way, first post here.

I never knew this product packed such a punch? my company used to wholesale them, but compared to our strong and reputable brands of kratom, this stuff was considered "weak" and filled with too much random shit that most customers passed on it

I tried it once and downed like 3 bottles and didn't feel a thing? isn't there a substantially lesser amount in these bottles than a normal dose of kratom??

In my experience 1 shot contains the equivalent of about 1 gram of Kratom. Back when I was physically addicted to an ounce of high quality Kratom per day a couple shots of this VivaZen product would pull me out of withdrawal for approximately 4 hours. Just enough to get my sick off. Of course when your withdrawing hard a 4 hour reprieve is a gift from the gods.

As I mentioned a few months ago in this thread getting some plain leaf Kratom and tapering from a threshold dose would be ideal.

Im glad im not the only one...i discovered VZ and kratom about 2 years ago and have been using it consistently for about that whole time now(helped me kick my vic addiction). I started out drinking 1 bottle every few days, but ended up diving in 2+ bottles a day. I agree, the withdrawls are horrible(comparable to opiate withdrawal ), but ive found that OPMS brand malay special reserve OR maeng da(preferably) give you relief and a boost VERY similiar too VZ. I was also told that the company that makes them went out of buisness and purchased the last 4 from my local head shop. All in all i would have too say your best bet is the OPMS.
I work as a sales rep for my company and it definitely gives me the extra jump im looking for.
I hope this helps, and best of luck!

It is okay. Relapse is a part of my recovery story as well. I learn something everytime I have relapsed. The best bet for you is the lope taper. It is really hard for most to wean down on their drug of choice.

Once you have tapered off and are through the withdrawals you will most definitely need a plan to keep you from using again. Develop some of the tools such as playing the tape forward. Forecasting probable outcomes. Pointing out reservations to yourself.

A reservation is a point in your recovery that you have reserved to use, ie. a family member passing, hitting a year sober...etc.
Find those and try your hardest to eliminate them.

good luck my friend you will be okay.

The company is not going out of business, they are simply rebranding to stay one step ahead of the FDA. Their new brand is called K Chill and they will be replaced at all the gas stations that currently carry Viva Zen.

Source: I know a guy who owns several 7-Eleven's.

i kno man its so freaking hard to get off of it its up to like 12 a bottle and i told my roomate last week if it goes up that high idc i want buy it and what do i do? i fuckin gave in today and baught 2 its like i cant stop ... i just baught this new shot tho (tried all the other ones) like bali blend k chill etc. but this new one just came out its called Green Vein kratom shot so we will see how it is but so far nothing has compared to vivazen...
IMG_9657_2a99314b-c0b5-43b6-921b-3a0ff9c5f6df_large.JPG

Guys, please remember price discussion is not allowed! I've had to edit several posts so far.

As for this product and it's consumers, please consider switching to plain leaf... I'd imagine it's way cheaper, you know how much you're ingesting, and you actually know you're getting only kratom rather than some nasty cocktail. I've been a kratom user for over 5 years and have seen nor heard of this product.

Quite frankly it's disturbing that this stuff is getting distributied in liquor stores. Shady companies like this are going to be the demise of kratom. It's one thing when the user knows exactly what they're dealing and are aware of the addiction potential, it's another story when you're going through scary withdrawals without knowing what it is you're addicted to.

I'd imagine this will lead to hospitalizations and subsequent testing of the product... Given the track record of research chems and other legal drugs this could prove to be devastating to the legality of kratom. It's bad enough that the FDA has mounted a war on kratom...with kratom on the DEA watchlist any media attention is horrible.

On the topic of quitting I second what pinpoint said, if you're looking to quit buy a cheap scale from amazon and switch to plain leaf and taper. If this product does contain an extract switching to plain leaf is a step down and in the right direction. Best thing is you can control your dosage and have a barometer to help you accurately track your progress. Never support branded kratom products... Good luck guys :)

I'm 30 years old, own a construction company and dabble in IT on the side, I'm a former Marine and have I've never done illegal drugs in my life. Never smoked a cigarette or marijuana or anything. However, I'm addicted to the 5-hour energy drinks (the caffeine really) and I drink 1-2 a day and have for years. For a time in my 20's, I was addicted to whiskey and was downing probably 2-3 Jack Daniels and Cokes a night just to get to sleep and deal with the stress, luckily I was able to stop before anything too bad happened. My point is that I get addicted to things extremely quickly, so I usually don't like trying new things that I could become addicted to. Then, while doing a 2 week steel building job out in the middle of Oneonta Alabama, one of my workers came back to the hotel room with two small bottles, one VivaZen and the other something called Pegasus. Both had Kratom in them, the Pegasus didn't really do anything but the VivaZen...it definitely did something. Me and my 2 employees began drinking a 1-2 VivaZen every night when we got back to the hotel after a long day of lifting heavy steel, climbing up and down scaffolding, walking on a concrete slab, anything and everything that could make you sore all over at the end of the day. That was almost 2 years ago. I am now addicted to them and have been drinking between 2-6 a day. In the morning, around lunch time, in the evening. It doesn't matter. If I'm awake, I crave it. I've tried coming off of them a couple of times, and withdrawal is horrible. Bad enough that I drove 45 minutes out of my way just to buy 2 of them at 3 in the morning because all the local vendors who sell them were closed. I've tried other Kratom "drink shots" and powders, and none of them really do anything for me. They help a little, but they're not nearly as effective as VivaZen. I've finally limited myself to 2 VivaZen a day for the past 2 weeks (the huge price increase helps deter me from buying them), and the withdrawal seems to not really bother me that much right now, however, since VivaZen is supposedly going under I'm afraid that when there are none left, my withdrawals are going to get bad again, so I'm looking for suggestions here. After doing a lot of research and comparing ingredients, I really don't believe it's the Kratom in VivaZen that I'm addicted to, because like I said, I've tried a lot of the other Kratom products and all they do is make me a little sleepy or give me a headache. I believe it's the combination of Kratom and White Willow Bark extract that I'm addicted to. White Willow Bark contains Salicin, which is very similar to Aspirin in its chemical makeup, and can also be very addictive. I'm going to buy some of the White Willow Bark extract tomorrow to see if that's the case, because I really need to know how to come off this stuff. I'll post my results when I take it when I get the urge to take VivaZen.

I'm actually really glad the stuff is going off the market because it is dangerously addicting and the addiction sneaks up on you. I wasn't looking for a high, I wasn't looking to experiment, I wanted to not be sore as hell before going to bed but didn't want take pain killers, so I thought that since Kratom was natural, it was ok. I was wrong.

I can't believe I've never heard or seen this stuff! I can't believe what u guys are paying for 1 gram of kratom either!!! That's crazy guys, I agree with everyone else though, either buy some real kratom online(waaaaay fuckin cheaper!) or use the generic immodium(availible at family dollar and most dollar stores) and ween off that.
@toy soldier- dude it ain't white willow bark, it's the fuckin opiate kratom!!! We know our drugs here and we certainly know withdrawal and that's what's goin on here. Just trying to help bro, get the real kratom online or use the lope to kick and you'll be brand new with a pocket full of cash too!!!
This company should be sued! Such bad form tricking people like this, and then jacking the price!!! Where have I seen that before? Lmfao!! They're drug dealers! So fucked up. I agree that this is gonna fuck up the kratom vendors here in the states too. So wrong on so many levels...

man we r in the same boat ... please let me kno the results i didnt want to get hooked on it but now i am and im trying to come off to but ive been spending mostly my whole check on them just becasue its hard ... lemmme kno how it goes when u buy the white williow bark and by the way ive tried all these other kratom shots i live in alabama the closets thing for me right now is a shot called k chill but still not the same and literally only gives me that ok im good feeling for like an hour ... they did however just come out with a new shot called green vein everyone is sayin is closer i tried it it was ok but wasnt impressed .. point is nothing i try with kratom in it is gonna be vivazen becasue in my mind thats what i grave so let me kno how ur eperince is with the white williow bark or any other good ideas? email is [email protected] if u every wanna talk where pretty much goin threw the same thing trying to get off vivazen lol .. good luck man

I've heard Viva Zen contains a kratom extract which would explain its effects being more intense than the 2 or 3 grams of plain leaf kratom each shot would contain.

I'm also happy to see it discontinued, it actually wasn't that popular around here, in fact I was able to pick a bunch up for a dollar each after I showed the clerk that they had expired in April 2014. This was at a small independent grocery store, and the clerk thought they were just normal energy shots. Kratom's not as well known as people here think..

i live in alabama two

Ive been drinking min 2 but up to 6 for 2 a half years daily. And trust me friend its hard to quit.they just got outlawed in AL, its gonna be painful and brutal. But atleast i have no option but to quit. So if there is anyone with any advice to help me get through my struggle please post me some words of hope. I dont know how im gonna be able tobe sober it feels impossible.thanks for taking the time to read this and the best of luck to all of you guys and gals going through this battle

yes hi i live in alabama do where or when did u hear they outlawed them? casue i live in helena alabama and they are still everywhere new ones old ones fake ones etc.? lol

Hey guys,

I was just emailed asking for a follow up and wanted to post my response here in hopes it will help some of you:

Unfortunately the white willow bark didn't do much, and definitely didn't give me that "fix", however, I've found that the new, less potent, VivaZen as well as another similar product called "Lucky Shot", have helped me ween off of the stuff. The new VivaZen that has the black cap instead of the white, has the same ingredients as the old version, but less Kratom and less sugar, which was another part of the mental craving, even though I didn't realize it at first. The old VivaZen had like 20+ grams of sugar in a bottle, so the sugar intake was almost equivalent to a soda. The Lucky Shot and the new VivaZen aren't too powerful, but they still quell that urge for me. After a few weeks, I went from 4-6 of the old VivaZen a day to maybe 1-2 of the new ones every day or two. I'll have 1 if I'm getting the craving and I may or may not have another one at bed time if I'm stressed from the day and getting that craving. The good thing about it is now I can actually shrug off the craving with little effort where as before it was brutal. It's almost as if the problem solved itself. The new VivaZen aren't as potent so they weren't as alluring to me at first, but after not being able to find the old stuff, the new ones did the trick to quell that craving and get me down to a safer level. I really feel now I can work on quitting cold turkey and detoxing.

Another part of my tactic was that I started working out after work. I'm already in ok shape, but I committed to a gym membership and workout with one of my friends so he can hold me accountable, and the last thing you want in your system when you're trying to run or lift weights is Kratom and the other crap in those shots. The working out hasn't really helped me detox per say, but it limited the window of opportunity for me to go take a couple in the evening.

I really don't want to give them anymore of my money and in another week or two I think I'll be able to cut it quits for good and start avoiding the places that sell it so that it'll be out of sight out of mind.

I'll keep you posted.

Lucky shot is good but the viva with the black top are fake

https://m.facebook.com/drinkvivazen...97495582335/821921747906572/?type=3&source=54

Click on that link and on the page it says be aware of fake vivazen and it shows the new viva with the black top it's fake and vivazen is in the process of during that company!! But the new lucky shots I agree are life Davies.. Glad ur gettin off tho I'm trying myself!!!

Hey guys,

I was just emailed asking for a follow up and wanted to post my response here in hopes it will help some of you:

Unfortunately the white willow bark didn't do much, and definitely didn't give me that "fix", however, I've found that the new, less potent, VivaZen as well as another similar product called "Lucky Shot", have helped me ween off of the stuff. The new VivaZen that has the black cap instead of the white, has the same ingredients as the old version, but less Kratom and less sugar, which was another part of the mental craving, even though I didn't realize it at first. The old VivaZen had like 20+ grams of sugar in a bottle, so the sugar intake was almost equivalent to a soda. The Lucky Shot and the new VivaZen aren't too powerful, but they still quell that urge for me. After a few weeks, I went from 4-6 of the old VivaZen a day to maybe 1-2 of the new ones every day or two. I'll have 1 if I'm getting the craving and I may or may not have another one at bed time if I'm stressed from the day and getting that craving. The good thing about it is now I can actually shrug off the craving with little effort where as before it was brutal. It's almost as if the problem solved itself. The new VivaZen aren't as potent so they weren't as alluring to me at first, but after not being able to find the old stuff, the new ones did the trick to quell that craving and get me down to a safer level. I really feel now I can work on quitting cold turkey and detoxing.

Another part of my tactic was that I started working out after work. I'm already in ok shape, but I committed to a gym membership and workout with one of my friends so he can hold me accountable, and the last thing you want in your system when you're trying to run or lift weights is Kratom and the other crap in those shots. The working out hasn't really helped me detox per say, but it limited the window of opportunity for me to go take a couple in the evening.

I really don't want to give them anymore of my money and in another week or two I think I'll be able to cut it quits for good and start avoiding the places that sell it so that it'll be out of sight out of mind.

I'll keep you posted.

yes hi i live in alabama do where or when did u hear they outlawed them? casue i live in helena alabama and they are still everywhere new ones old ones fake ones etc.? lol

For those of you who not know this...they are voting tomorrow to ban kratom in the State of Alabama. It is House Bill 175 and they want to make kratom a Schedule 1 drug...same as heroin and cocaine. We are asking that they at least amend it so that folks can still buy powdered leaf kratom online...or at least put an age restriction on it.