Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

My trip report and information on Benadryl

Nutmegfreakz17

Greenlighter
(note: I wrote this yesterday and today is the 23rd, June 2015) So earlier today, at maybe 2 pm, I took a whole 10 25 mg Benadryl pills by myself. I weigh 150 pounds, and it's also really hard to tell the proper dosing of a drug just for it's high. But anyways, when I was on Facebook earlier, I looked up at something while the 3 supposed message boxes were below my vision, and then I looked down to make sure it was three and saw that there was two before a third one somehow popped up by itself. And another time something similar happened was when I thought I saw a black lamp from the side of my vision, looked back as if it were invading my vision (and it kinda did even though I was looking at the blinds that were away from it) and it was still there. I actually thought that shit was normal even though there was no lamp in my room that I'm in now and at the time this happened. This shit is sorta like weed in it's "high," but definitely not the hallucinations part. I am very confused and disoriented after I took what I am writing about in this trip report/bit of information. I keep making typos, I type slower than usual, hearing weird noises, such as a "whoomp" sound. I am also starting to notice a lot more of a bit of stuff from other people too. Earlier when I was at a neighbor's house, I felt a great wave of sensation of warmth pass through my body. I managed to stay awake (though the sleep part to me is no bigger of a deal than dealing with stoner sleep, the only difference is how long they take to work) by fighting it (it wasn't too hard). At one point during the trip, I can remember looking down at the carpet and looking for different patterns to look at, and I saw something that scared me. It looked like that female zombie from the K-Fee commercial. My mouth isn't that dry and I barely drank any water. But I also had some mild visuals. It's 5 now, and I'm still waiting for it to 'peak' in if it hasn't already. So now I'm basically seeing shit. I get the unbearable urge to piss and/or shit at some points while on this. I also get the unbearable urge to smoke weed, cigarettes, and/or drink beer ALL THE TIME! So when the high dies off, this may be better at 400-500 mg for a next time try. I added two more pills sometime later on during the trip (adding up to 300 mg total) as I felt that high go away, but then I started seeing more shit, like spiders, though I couldn't see them so clearly. They are on my screen as I punch in keys from the keyboard. Even by adding those last two pills, it still didn't make it last that much longer. And I noticed that the way I USUALLY bring on the hallucinations, is simply staring off into space without blinking for a little while. You'd be seeing smoke, stick figures and all kinds of shit. I also got very sensitive to light to where even dim light would be enough to make me cover my eyes in discomfort and somewhat pain. But overall, it's a good drug that I would definitely take once every while, even though this shit does make me lightheaded as hell.

(this has nothing to do with the trip report, which btw thank you for submitting but since your name is nutmeg freak...)

You know, there's this rare type of nutmeg i heard about. Red Otoba. Its a rare tree in the nutmeg/virola family.

(this has nothing to do with the trip report, which btw thank you for submitting but since your name is nutmeg freak...)

You know, there's this rare type of nutmeg i heard about. Red Otoba. Its a rare tree in the nutmeg/virola family.

I didn't know that.

Last night, I had downed 400 mg of benadryl, but it didn't do anything to me that night, so instead I just smoked weed the next day (today) I didn't mind the disorientation. But now I'm starting to imagine fucked up looking spiders and bugs and it creates somewhat similar to visuals. I'm also feeling like I'm gonna wheeze, but instead it's just this really weird feeling in my throat. I was very paranoid about having seizures and wheezing. At a few points in the trip, I was walking to my neighbor's house but I felt like the path in front of me that lead to their house was just this never ending path that I would just continuously walk through just to never make it there. I shook it off, and then proceeded walking. I got TORE UP! This is me writing about it later after I slept it out.