Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(5-MAPB / 120mg) + (Oxycodone 30mg) 1st try - Electrochemical bliss

Buns

Greenlighter
I already posted a short report on the 5-MAPB thread but I was so surprised by the results I felt it deserved it's own thread. If anyone has tried this please share :)

Subjects Male(me), late 20s, 70kg, healthy. Close to zero MDMA and Oxycodone tolerance, first time trying 5-MAPB. Weed tolerance through the roof. Female (J), late 20s, 60kg also healthy. No tolerance except weed, 1st time 5-MAPB. We're both quite experienced in traditional psychedelics, rarely use opioids or RC's. I prefer rectal dosing to oral or nasal because of the fast come up and the ability to eat some food before dosing and have led my sweet innocent gf down this dark path as well :)

0.00 We both plugged 80mg of 5-MAPB. Probably the most discomforting substance I've plugged so far, usually I have no problems but this time I felt like my body was trying to get it out. This feeling lasted for 15 minutes until I started to feel the come up.

t+ 0.15-0.45 Slowly coming up at first until suddenly it hit us both and we instantly got very talkative and giggly. We both were very happy and around t+ 45min we decided to redose 40mg orally. J said her heart was beating like crazy but it passed, my heartrate was sligtly elevated but nothing noticeable.

t+ 1.00 The oral dose made my stomach uneasy for a bit but other than that we were having a great time. The peak was quite similar to MDMA in many ways but it definitely has it's own flavor. I felt incredibly light, almost weightless and my thinking was very clear, unlike on MDMA when I constantly forget what I'm talking about etc. J was unusually hilarious and seemed ecstatic giggling at her own jokes.

Around 1 hour after the first dose we took out the bong and started smoking some serious weed, I must have taken 10 hits in 15 minutes and just like on MDMA I couldn't get enough. We smoked all night after this and it made me feel even softer. We spent the rest of the peak smoking weed, listening to LOUD music, stretching and talking. Strangely there was very little sexual effects, MDMA gets us both in the mood so I was expecting something similar but I felt more empathetic than sexual so we ended up just rubbing each others backs and shoulders which felt incredible.

Around 2 ½ hours after our 1st dose the effects started weakening so I prepared 40mg of Oxycontin, 20mg each for plugging and we moved inside to the bed. If I was sober 20mg plugged would be a heavy dose so we kind of took a risk here. I felt the oxy immediately after pushing the plunger and it hit hard. My gf made some whimpering sounds and had the most ecstatic smile on her face so I knew she felt it as well. She said she couldn't or didn't want to move so I left her and went out to smoke weed and a cigarette. I was already feeling weightless from the 5-MAPB and the oxy intesified this 10 times. Oxycodone also brought back the euphoria but with a nice little twist. I threw up halfway through the cigarette which made me feel even better.

At this point I went to lie next to my girl and put on some ambient music. I redosed 10mg and my gf took 5mg an hour after the initial dose and we spent the rest of the night lying there together. Thanks to the oxycodone falling asleep was eventually very easy.

Today I've felt a bit strange but nothing compared to the day after MDMA. After a couple bong hits I'm back and if tomorrow is not worse I would say virtually no comedown for me. My gf said she had a slight headache but it went away.

All in all this was a succesful journey into the unknown and the most pleasant RC experience I've had. My gf said it was the 2nd most euphoric she has felt after candy flipping and by far her favorite oxycodone experience. We were both completely surprised by the results so I thought I'd share! :) Thanks for reading and safe travels!