• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Top 3 Drugs You Wish You Could Still Easily Get

Dresden

Bluelighter
Like the changing of the seasons, many drugs come and go, while others are perennials. It is one of the most challenging aspects of drug use and is often driven by LE policies.

Anyway, here's my list:
1. Mephedrone
2. MDMA
3. Methamphetamine

1. MXE ( as well as K too, I prefer MXE)
2. Pure MDMA/MDA rolls I could on the constant 5 years ago.
3. Strain of shrooms that I also used to get on the constant from a friend that moved away.

Those all sound good. Oh, the memories!

The word, "nostalgia," actually literally means, "the pain of remembrance."

I don't use any drugs now, haven't for many years, and don't really want to.

But for awhile I missed high dose LSD, mushrooms, and excellent hash.

I immediately stopped taking LSD when research chems that are not LSD at all first started showing up on blotter, or in gels or liquid, and real L became highly expensive for what I would consider low ug/mics. But there are mushrooms and cannabis which both would give me psychedelic experiences.

I havery had a lot of personal issues happen within the past year or so, and using any drugs like mushrooms, booze, or even herb would not help.

Last edited:
To be honest I could still, just weighn the options more lately since Ive been off my d.o.c.s.

LSD
ketamine
herion

1. Barbiturates
2. Opiates and Rigs from the Sears Catalog
3. Methaqualone

LSD for sure. I can get it only once every 2-3 months(HIGH quality for $5-$7.50/hit) I usually get at least 20-30 hits when I re-up, but I wish it was around ALL THE TIME like it was 10+ years ago.

People always say they have "acid", but with all the bullshit RC's they're laying on blotter these days I only trust one source, a childhood friends that gets amazing Lucy.

Oh yea, and good blow :) I can get good blow on the occasion(once every 6 months or so)but it's few and far between. Garbage is always available but it's a fucking waste especially when ur IVing it... Too much cut...

Maybe the lack of blow is a good thing tho.... :\

1. MXE
2. LSD (I can still get it, but it's way more difficult to find then it was 7-8 years ago)
3. Ketamine

1. 5 dollar M 30 mg roxis
2. Heroin/fentanyl mix dope, the kind that was rampant in the Midwest back in 2006
3. Good little mushrooms that I knew the people that picked them n didn't grow them.

Ones I've actually tried:

Methylone
Hydrocodone
MDMA

As for obsolete drugs that I haven't tried, these would be my picks:

Dexamyl
Diconal
Phenmetrazine

As my state seems to be in a current backlash against all opiates, I'd say:

$3 10 mg vikes
$4 10 mg norco
$5 10 mg norco

8 days off meniscus tear knee surgery and I'm cut off. Sheesh

obviously if you have just one reliable source for something that's all you need, so answers are gonna be circumstantial/inventive

anyway.

2C-B. DMT (even just unlimited acacia). Ketamine. Never done ket but it would be fun.