• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Top 3 Drugs You Wish You Could Still Easily Get

1. GBL/GHB
2. Oxycontin OC
3. LSD

If I could choose 4 it'd be Clonazepam. Then I'd make my own hash oil(which I've never actually done before but I've smoked it and it's lovely!) And I'd pretty much be set for any situation or craving/desire. Apart from mushrooms, DMT, 2c-b/2c-i, MDMA/MDA(something I do once or twice a year and only with LSD) and the occasional odd one I don't really like any other drugs anymore. I hate meth now, OC's and a micron filter would take care of my heroin use and GBL has a use for every situation IME.

1. MXE
2. DMT
3. MDMA/MDA

Diazepam, would be #4, but I have one buddy with a script that I can obtain from time to time.

Temazepam (Normisson).. got a script for 28x20mg but they have stopped production, imo it will be taken of the market till just asap... :-(
Rrrrrah I was looking forward to those very much. :'(

Mines really aren't all that rare for a lot of bluelighters,
#1 with a bullet is ecstasy pills, not this garbage MDMA crystal stuff. I want the oldschol e pills from the early through the late 90s, shit I'll take some if today's pills too though lol.
#2 mescaline, never laughed so hard and for so long into life, truly a life changing experience. Only the second drug I ever tried after pot, I was 14 I think and had just tried pot for the first time a mth or2 before I was given the pill. Great time even in a scary setting with scary people.
#3 that stuff they use to knock u out at the dentist. Idk wtf it was but it was fabulous for a few minutes after I woke up from surgery.

1. Valium
2. Valium
3. Valium
I used to have a doctor friend who prescribed it to me. I miss him.

The drugs I see everywhere are:

1) Oxy's and painkillers are everywhere
2) Weed seems to be everywhere as well, and,
3) Crack is seems to be the dominating market drugs as it's cheap and easily seen in public.
But it looks like it's changing to meth now.

15 years ago I'd say heroin instead of pharmaceutical painkillers, and Coke instead of crack or meth.
Weed has always been everywhere, even before I knew what it was.

Doctors tend to prescribe anything one needs as long as it's private but only for a couple of appointments. After that your name may appear in a hospital list as a drug seeker regardless of your level of pain.

Last edited:
Damn reading this i guess im lucky being able to get tested, true, and quality lsd and dmt and mdma. They are all easy for my to come by especially the dmt. Can also get the ever so rare desoxyn once a month too lol. Made it a point over the years to find rare shit i guess. My three i wish i could get?

1. Old oc's
2. Dilaudid (cant find to save my life)
3. Quality ice (just isnt in my area only trash)

MDEA, MDA and DOx spring to mind. Decent eurospeed without having to fuck about with the darker corners of the web would be nice too, I suppose.

Personally, OCs, norcos, k-pins

In the grand scheme of things...Quaaludes, Mescaline/Peyote, pharmaceutical cocaine (preferably OTC in the early 1900s).

The legend that is LeJunk wrote the premier thread regarding the latter - find it, you won't be disappointed. ;)

aMT , and £5/g 4-MMC and the PerV powder.

So let's think about easily produceable 4-MAR analogues ... :) it's the one truly under-exploited RC structure ...

After 4,4-DMAR turned out to be a releasing agent with MAOi properties lasting days after a single dose on top of being an almost certain cardiohypertrophic and killed numerous people over here in the UK, I think many had the wise idea to molest the Phenylmorpholines way before the rest of the Aminoreces (yes, that is the plural :p).

1.) Methylone

2.) 2-FMA

3.) 2-FA

I mean, I'd probably rather have Adderall or Dexedrine over those listed above, but the title says "drugs you wish you could STILL get", so I went with ones I could actually procure at one point.