• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

good career

But I get lazy a lot

You could get a job by moving shop in a hotel with free wifi, then make it that if they(the guests) want to get on the wifi then they have to pay u to remove the. 'virus', and there you go.

You could get a job by moving shop in a hotel with free wifi, then make it that if they(the guests) want to get on the wifi then they have to pay u to remove the. 'virus', and there you go.

An unworkable and unsound scheme, I think.

There are myriad ways to more effectively and surreptitiously bilk Wi-Fi users out of their life savings and empty their wallets and purses into your pockets, in some cases whilst faciley evading detection and effortlessly eluding LEO.

But cybercrime is not as easy for lone wolves (individuals not associated with organized crime syndicates) and amateurs.

Being from an Indian background, I know a lot about how these types of criminals operate. It isn't a vocation I'd advise the lone neophyte to take up. In a lot of ways, ID theft is easier to accomplish in conjuction with cyberspace, rather than through it and it alone.

Well ill just keep taking stuffs Fuck it Wat choice do I got why can't the government give everyone pieces of paper for $$$ then u just pay for the paper its cheap then everyones rich no starving nothing

Well ill just keep taking stuffs Fuck it Wat choice do I got why can't the government give everyone pieces of paper for $$$ then u just pay for the paper its cheap then everyones rich no starving nothing

it's just not the way the world and society you were born into works. I'm not going to lie, most jobs that i had I have hated to one degree or another. The higher the pay the easier it is to enjoy my job though. It's not all hard work, but it will take a lot of hard work probably a lot of the time, and even more so when you are just beginning and trying to learn job skills.

You might get lucky and get a job handed to you by a family or friend but more than likely you're going to have to earn it. You don't have to go to school to get job skills, reading and studying on your own helps a lot.

Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to to get to where you want to be. Unless you like being homeless and hungry and always wondering where the next meal will come from you might need to change the way you see things.

good luck, hang in there

But imma dodgy cunt n try steal from the factory then I'm like fuked get the ass then Wat stikin bits of glue together woooooooooooooooooooop woooooooooooooop meowwwwww

But imma dodgy cunt n try steal from the factory then I'm like fuked get the ass then Wat stikin bits of glue together woooooooooooooooooooop woooooooooooooop meowwwwww

I'm skeptical laziness is your only obstacle to a gainful career. However, I am now convinced mental instability may be the main factor.

It's not mental instability its just a way of yellin my stuff out Wat u never do that sometimes like yell out stuff then ur unstable not me

It's not mental instability its just a way of yellin my stuff out Wat u never do that sometimes like yell out stuff then ur unstable not me

Yes, I yell out stuff, but not incomprehensible jibberish. And you cannot yell in text.

This immediately came to mind

Last edited:
Lol!! "People who like ice cream. People who have hands."

Ali for president. If Trump can run so can he.