• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP - Kara

Goes without saying, but massive legend here, just to add to what I said earlier. Deffo BL royalty.

I hope I'm not insensitive with asking this but was kara the one who talked about a gf who ODd once? It was actually the first thread I read in EADD n the name sounds familiar.

I think you're mistaken Evey. Please try not to post speculative stuff in here, his family may very well read this.

Aw man :(

Just heard the news through HA.

Such an immensely funny and clever lad, never ever missed an opportunity to wind someone up or make someone laugh :)

RIP Kara

RIP

also met him around 2006 in london - very sad to hear bout his passing.

Definitely a familiar name from the good old days, RIP dude :(

Fucking hell. Fucking hell. Fucking hell.

<3
My sentiments to the core :(
He was one of the first EAAD crew I read posts by and quickly got his sense of humour... And I NEVER thought of him to ever die due to anything but old age!!!! :(

You were a legend Kara and helped me in times of need....
What else can be said but that yer gunna get arsefucked in limbo until you've had enough then go to a good place and get buggerd up yer etherial shit-pipe some more.

Love you man.... R.I.P <3~:(~<3

Last edited:
I was Kara's gf for a few years, back when he was on Bluelight all the time. He made some really good friends on here, some of which I met. When I heard the news I came back on here to see if people had heard and it's nice to see he is still remembered by so many.

I haven't seen him for over 6 years but I'm in total shock and still can't quite believe it. I cared for him a great deal and he always looked after me.

RIP Kara

RIP, I remember him on here. Will they soon start to ask "Are you a member of EADD?" on insurance websites.

Wow Yeah I remember from a good what, nearly 8 years ago on here (possibly more?) I just remember his name on here always reminding me of Kara my friend and he did seem to have some sort of sick humour, what a shame, anyone know how old he was? Hope you rest in peace holly...

Every time I look on here I see one of these, I think who's next ? Me :\

RIP. Really sad to hear this, I remember him well from when I used to post a lot on here, he was a proper funny fella. This is shite, all these great people moving on before they had more chances to share their greatness with other. I hope he went peacefully. All the best Kara.<3

Why THE FUCK is this not in The Shrine.....?
Please rectify this my lovely Mods <3

What a cunt. He can't die. :(

RIP little dude. We had some good conversations. <3

Olly would've been 29 today - miss you loads brother <3