• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP - Kara

Jesus. I used to talk to him on MSN quite a bit. His posts used to crack me up. I was on here around the time he was regularly posting and I remember him well. What a fucking shame. RIP, mate. :(

Very sad news. I remember Kara very well. When he was on form he was truly brilliant (anybody remember his occasional forays into The Lounge confusing the living shit out of the Ratties? Genius =D). Thoughts with friends and family <3

Last edited:
You knew him well :)

Guessing you caught me before the ninja edit. Decided on balance perhaps not the best idea in case family members stumble across this page. But, yeah, he would have approved I suspect ;)

Hope you're holding up as best you can, Chip. I know you two were close <3

Peace be with him <3

I remember him as one of the regulars on here. Would do good at keeping us entertained.

I haven't seen that photo in a long time :)

I'm not going to pretend to like Kara. I must admit though, I did cry when I was told. That's not fair. He leaves behind many lives that must be hurting right now. I'm probably the last person he'd think that would cry over him, TBH, I'm surprised myself.

I don't think I knew him, but the loss of any one of us diminishes us all. Requiescat in Pace.

WTF?!?!?!?! I was only talking to him the other day. Heart broken.

I'm finding this hard to believe and am expecting him to message me going ha ha. :(

I consider him to be a good mate. I could tell him anything, and still did up until he died even though I live on the other side of the world. I get that not everyone liked him, but he really had a good heart.

I first met him 10 years ago after I had moved to London, and thought instantly he was really sweet. I guess you could say I thought of him like he was my brother. I'm laughing because I just thought of that poem / post he put up on here many years ago.. He made it quite clear he liked me... Oli also hadplans to come to Australia to come visit me and work here. We were only discussing this very recently and I knew the place he could get a job at. I'm gutted I'm not going to see him again. :(

It saddens me that the only time I ever com back on here these days is to find support for, and offer it to those who feel the loss of a fellow EADDer.

Olly was a grade A bluelight legend. A hilarious, crazy, brilliant and nuts guy with an even more warped sense of humour then most on here. I can't believe it.....

RIP dude. Never thought we'd lose you too.... :(

This has to be one of his sick jokes, right??!

The thought crossed my mind that this could be an elaborate distasteful joke typical of Olly. But it was just wishful thinking on my part :(

Post mortem is being carried out and I'll update when I find out anymore.

Last edited:
I jut can't belive it. Another life taken too soon. Makes 12 EADDers who I knew who have passed.

Breaks my heart as I still consider the people I met at that time of my life like a sort of family community.

Olly was a great guy. A nutcase, sure. But hilarious, brilliant, funny and entertaining.... Jesus. We were just talking about him the other day. Wasn't it him who started the whole 'meatspin' on here.

Man, what awful, awful news.

RIP Olly. My heart goes out to all who knew and loved him.

I remember him well, though didn't know him. RIP.

I don't intend to speculate, but it's worth mentioning anyway. Take extra care with those opiates people. Regardless of whether this was an opiate death, there have been numerous opiate deaths on this sub-forum, rating at a good few users per year. If you're one of the current users, and you use opiates, then I'd wager that sets your odds fairly high at being next.

Let's remember what bluelight is truely meant to be about, and that's being safe and protecting each other.

Take it easy out there. X

OMG I'm beyond saddened by this tragic news. His bl persona often painted him as a complete knob, but he was nothing but a sweetheart irl. RIP olly. <3

:( :( :(

i saw a post on FB which mentioned someone passing, then saw the name. I can't quit believe it. You silly cunt Olli, you're too young :-/ I've never been a big talker on here but i chatted to Kara a fair bit on msn messenger, inappropriate was the best way to describe that boy :) first time i met him in real life was at The Synergy Project @ Se One and looked after him whilst he was coming up on a particularly strong blotter :)

RIP dude x

Androo I remember that party. Such nice memories.

FB messenger is being a turd. It said he was online 3 hours ago. Grrrr.

That night was the first time I met Olly too... And was the night I met my now husband.

Jesus, it's just such a shock. I mean, he was not someone I EVER expected to go so young.

:(