• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed and Phenibut combo

Mycophile

Bluelighter
Hey,

I just tried Phenibut the other day and out of curiosity I was just wondering what the weed + Phenibut combo feels like?

Does the Phenibut help with any of the anxiety from weed?

What is the overall experience like?

Do they go well together?

Thanks

BIG FAN HERE!!!!!!!!! I usually see phenibut as a fun drug cuz of too high tolerance too quickly.. so i test my tolerance by dosing different dosage in 1 week and after that i wait 2 weeks and start my Phenibut cycle. every 2 weeks i take the dose i know is good to get me high every 2 weeks.

Now the day I do phenibut I have a full day free I see Phenibut as a Boat drug in which you take other drugs that do well with it. Cannabis is one of the greatest. Since its good for potential nausea (rare) and The DOPAMINE uptake. Phenibut increase the amount of dopamine circulating in your system and cannabis is a releaser. so Phenibut does potentiate the cannabis euphoria. plus it adds anxiolytic effect from increasing GABA activity. What cause cannabis panic attacks is that THC blocks GABA in certain area of the brain to liberate Dopamine instead thus creating the high all that meditated/coordonated by cannabinoid system.

Increasing Full Body GABA system (which is what phenibut does mostly) is therefore the litteral solition to weed anxiety. With a good balance of GABA/Dopamine you get really high with low stress.

Its a really dishinibiting combo that will get you social,euphoric and makes you want to toke all day cuz its so fun.

PS: START LOW AND WORK YOUR WAY UP SLOWLY before trying too lagre doses make sure your tolerance level is well balanced. Too much Phenibut is worst that too much alcohol !! way worst. altho less harmful for your body,simply distasteful.

This combo is awesome. Takes away all paranoia and anxiety from the weed high plus makes it more euphoric. Highly recommend :)