View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a perfect future when these things are legalized for human consumption, I envision drinks that contain for instance 5 milligrams each. Or for MXE I imagine 25 milligrams per drink. 1drink per two hours for social enhancement, 2 for getting psychedelic drunk and 3 for only for at-home exploration. The warning label would have to be pretty in-depth though!
In a perfect future I dream with picking up my 1g vials of pure crystal from the pharm at reasonable pricing... Oh, it's so cheap to dream :p

This needs to be the title of a TR!

That's funny you say that because when I read his statement I had the same thought, as I can relate to it very closely from personal experiences. It isn't often that a DMT trip can be so easily and accurately explained with one sentence, but that's exactly how I describe my December 22 2012 trip. They were so happy I could join the party, it was like an atom bomb of DMT energy that exploded in a flash of brilliant light and a billion iridescent confetti, and a crowd of elvish entities celebrating in unison, beaming smiles laughter and love into my heart.
Oh yeah it wasn't just DMT, the bowl was mixed with about 25mg MXE and sandwiched between cannabis.
/offtopic

Xorkoth, I agree with this multiple days in a row thing. I've found that 2-4 days is good, every day feels more amazing after another.. but after say 5 days it doesn't get any better and coming down from experiences I get more and more anxiety over my use than before. After a week it's still magical, but at the same time it feels more like abuse and doses are harder and harder to control. Say two weeks and I'm wondering if I can quit this shit (which I'm still loving) or not.. still enjoying the effects, but feeling like I lost the thing this chemical is all about.

Could be the dose though, as I'm not able to keep it down. Maybe all the bad stuff doesn't start to happen when you're doing small doses.

I started smoking again after a long break, I was high on 3-MeO and decided it was time to get that tobacco plant in my life again. Not the best decision I've made, but I'm okay with it, since there's always something to learn when I give up smoking or break any other habit I don't feel like sticking to. Just trying not to smoke while sober now..

MSK, Thank you for your reply, it's nice to have contact with someone when your the new guy. <3

Okay, this is maybe 15th time I'm doing this edit/repost. Bluelight doesn't seem to allow me post any longer texts, I'll come back later and do another post about nasal vs. oral, about my own usage and about my plans to quit this (starting today actually). I just spent 3 hours for nothing. That's okay.

Last edited:
Oddly enough or not, I see the same ideal usage pattern between 3meo and MXE. 5 - 7 days is really as long as you can take it in most situations before things start to go downhill. I.E., more side effects and less positive effects, and even that is pushing it. 3-5 days is really the ideal 'on' cycle for both substances.

I'm on day 5 now of my small dose regimen, yesterday was the best day thus far. I have been drinking pretty regularly lately, it's under control but I believe I should be drinking less. 2 days ago, I had a beer with dinner (and was also on 3-MeO) and I just found it to be entirely unappealing... it made me feel groggy and less good than I did beforehand. Generally I will drink at least 4 beers, if not more, when I drink, but that night I didn't even quite finish the one. So yesterday, when the opportunity to drink some beer came along, I just decided not to do it at all, it was no decision really, it just became clear I would feel better without it. And indeed I did. :) I have like 12 beers in my fridge but no desire for them, which is nice. :)

Last edited:
I also agree with what you are saying about the cycles.

5 days of using, 1-2 weeks of resting. I'm trying that right now, and I'm over my first week sober from dissos. It was hard first days, but really easy by now :) I think I'll wait a full month, as I want to try ephenidine and 2-OxO-PCM without tolerance because of the high dosages needed to feel anything for me, I don't want to waste them.

Also, 1-2 times a week without rest seems plausible and positive, not really physically or mentally demanding :) I started with only-weekend usage without side effects. After a week binge your body and mind start to demand some rest, though.

It's hard for me to see where I am being taxed at all from this at the low-dose regimen, though I think I'd be naive to think it wasn't taxing me in some way. But I'm sleeping normally (quite well, actually), and I feel quite normal, but enhanced. Has anyone else tried to do a low-dose regimen with the goal of avoiding any actual dissociation and just getting the mood/energy/mind boost?

Xorkoth, are you talking daily dosing? I've been doing it daily like that (small doses through the day, avoiding dissociation) for a few months and it has most definitely become taxing, I just didn't feel it at first. I agree that it makes you feel more than 100%, but eventually the comedown comes around with the typical anhedonia and dissatisfaction of missing your D.O.C..

Yeah I don't plan to take it daily for months... gonna go 1-2 more days and take a break.

daily 3-Meo-PCP, did it a couple of years, be carefully that it doesn't ruin your life...

Shit Xorkoth, now I need to dose 10mg as soon as I get home. A week has passed since my last one... I'm weak :(

It's hard for me to see where I am being taxed at all from this at the low-dose regimen, though I think I'd be naive to think it wasn't taxing me in some way. But I'm sleeping normally (quite well, actually), and I feel quite normal, but enhanced. Has anyone else tried to do a low-dose regimen with the goal of avoiding any actual dissociation and just getting the mood/energy/mind boost?

Yeah I've done that and posted about it, as I mentioned before it was rare for me to get a dissociative trip from it, mostly just for mood, energy and analgesia. I agree that it feels rather benign, but I really have to warn you to not be misled by it.
Reserve it and use on special days, week long stretches.

@Hugo: I can vaguely imagine how it could ruin your life in a sneaky way since it took quite some time to get a little worried about effects of chronic use, even at very low doses, or to realize that it doesn't exactly keep your 'self' composed and intact as perfectly as it feels.
But I'm interested in the kind of dosages you used Hugo, that must matter a lot for what it can ruin and how quickly.

I'm on dexamph script now, so don't expect to return to my 3-MeO-PCP soon at all. Will skip my dex this weekend and try O-PCM, but even that has legs.. probably a little less of an issue to use dex again about 24 hours after O-PCM considering it doesn't sound terribly stimulating (but will first have to find out)... with 3-MeO-PCP, I would want to give it an extra day or 2 probably, and that's just not realistic if I use dex during workdays. I wouldn't really like the blood pressure it might give me if I have both in my system. I have perfect BP even while on dex XR by the way, and my blood panel came back clean today (yay - although leaves lower chest pain unexplained).

Nice Solipsis! Yeah 3-MeO-PCP is very insidious. It feels great and then sneaks in and kinda fucks you. I'm trying to get some. Haven't dosed any since March. Trying to get enough BTCs is fucking me!:(

O-PCM isn't stimulating at all when I did it. I even dosed DOM with it. It's pretty nice but I can't imagibe doing it any other way then IM. Unless maybe it's far more bioavailabe than regular ket....

daily 3-Meo-PCP, did it a couple of years, be carefully that it doesn't ruin your life...

Did it do that for you?

I've been using dissociatives for almost 10 years. I've gone through several periods of really heavy use. It's certainly not advisable but dissociative addiction has always seemed less harmful to me than something like opiates or stimulants.
I've been through heroin WD's and stimulant psychosis and benzo induced black outs that led to crazy shit and all were far more taxing on me than binging on dissociatives
I'm probably just trying to justify my use but I also truly believe dissociatives are a less harmful addiction than some of the more commonly addictive substances like stims, benzos and opiates.

I am more scared for possible long term effects on body and mind with dissos. Ketamine doesnt exactly have a safe profile on health when it comes to heavy users. I understand the "less mg" argument for the novel dissos but it's not actually been proven or anything. I also feel like constant use of, say, 3-meo, really fucks with my cognition and thinking on a deeper and more subtle level than opi's or benzos for example. But when I was addicted to those I was forced to stay within a strict dosing regimen, versus with dissos where I have just used whenever I felt like it. I really can't call it to be honest but I think it feels more benign than it really is. I also worry about more subtle effects on the body such as issues with magnesium uptake. But I'm not enough of an expert in pharmacology to really even understand the way it all works together, but the glutamate excitotoxicity with repeated long term use doesn't seem too friendly either.

I've been using this for 2 weeks, every other day or so. Total 8 times. Dosages ranging from 5mg to 10mg. I've been feeling great. I got loads of motivation and creativity, and this just got me a new job!

No noticeable negative effects. Mind still very sharp and no signs of mania*. I have not felt any tolerance or change in effects.
Music enhancement is still great and dancing is amazing! It makes me very talkative and anxiety goes completely away.

The next day after dosing is good, but with not with an afterglow as strong as MXE. (the only other disso I'm experienced with)

Now at different dosages, it's a very different drug. I've tried it once in a 16mg dosage and I found it to be much more dissociative.
On the mind, it's much more disorientating instead of enhancing. The dissociation is still pretty mild, but you get the characteristic hole-y feelings of feeling your body shift and having mild CEVs when laying in bed, which are not present at low doses. With this dosage, on the next day there definitely was some irritability, so I probaly won't be doing it again.

Now with a 8-5 job, I won't be able to dose it very often, so I'm going to keep using it only 1 or 2 times a week.
Overall, when used sparingly in the correct dosages, this is pretty much a perfect substance.

* I would definitely avoid doing using it 2 days in a row. At least for me, it brings noticeable mania, which seems to go away the next day.
While using it every other day give absolutely no problems to me. YMMV.

Last edited:
That's one of the problems. For certain people 3-MeO sort of blinds you because you feel great... In reality your sort of just escaping into a world that you feel great in(for certain people!). It can be hard to recognize because your blinded. Once it's over and your off you see the real shit. That's why I called it insidious. It creeps up on you before you know it. Be careful people!

After a week break, I did 30mg oral yesterday. Lackluster experience, and taxing work day (I feel like shit an can't concentrate enough for my web developer tasks :( )

Will need to do a longer break (1 month at least) and dose less amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.