View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-MeO was not at all what I would call compulsive. Other than one three day binge my use was always spread at least a couple weeks apart. One dose would fully satiate my desire to use it for a good while.

MXE on the other hand, I do it almost impulsively every day until I run out when I have it on hand.

If 3-MeO piques your curiosity I would say go for it. It's a very worthwhile dissociative, essential in my opinion.

^ goes to show you how different everyone is. i can use MXE every few days or longer no problem. if i have 3-MeO-PCP i end up taking it every day until its gone. 3-MeO-PCP is probably the substance that i have had the strongest compulsion to use, and my experience includes various prescription pain killers and stimulants, and various RC stimulants... and a ton of synthetic cannabinoids...

I'll be with a big group of friends.....I'm not going alone ...I understand everyone's cautiousness, but I've been dojng drugs for 20 years and never ended up in a hospital or jail...I can't imagine this one is all of a sudden gonna "get me"

I'll be with a big group of friends.....I'm not going alone ...I understand everyone's cautiousness, but I've been dojng drugs for 20 years and never ended up in a hospital or jail...I can't imagine this one is all of a sudden gonna "get me"
That is the exact way this one gets you. You think you can handle it because your experienced but I can tell you the majority of us who tried this were very experienced and it counted for nothing. The fact you find two hundred mgs of MXE to be a whopper illustrates that pretty clearly to me personally, but if I was given one to chose that I thought I could handle better, I would rather IM 100-250mgs of MXE than 10-20mgs of 3-MeO-PCP. I've used near two grams of 3-MeO-PCP over the last few years as well....

little BL / RC dissociative history lesson: MXE was actually invented by a bluelighter with the username fastandbulbous. fastandbulbous has done a lot of drugs in his life. he's normally a very level headed, eloquent, and intelligent individual. 3-MeO-PCP put him in the psych ward. he didn't see it coming, either.

here's an interview where he talks about that incident: http://www.vice.com/read/interview-with-ketamine-chemist-704-v18n2

I've read it....he IM'ed 50mg

I'm looking at doing 10g split into 3 doses sublingual

And help...200mg of MXE is just stupid IMO....unless you like to be curled Ina ball drooling on yourself.....I've seen it, don't really care to try it

Ha, you only say that because you can't handle that much dissciation(walking around is easy!;))besides that was the point, to get you to see that 3-MeO is insidious. Just because it won't leave you in a ball, doesn't mean you won't be drooling/frothing from the mouth like a loon.... That's why it's even worse IMO.

Well I thank you all for the heads up warnings

I may or may not ingest it this weekend....if I do it will be on it's own 5mg X 2 if needed

I don't post much on BL anymore, I prefer to just read posts and use it as an ongoing education into drugs, the human brain and body, as well as the other various social uses of BL. That being said, I decided to come on here tonight to check in on my fellow psychonauts and arylcyclohexylamine lovers......

I am what most would call an MXE hard head. I don't use it daily anymore - but usually 3-5 times a week, or a 1-3 day bender using large amounts. On a short 24-48 hour bender, I can do anywhere from 3-6 50-80mg IV injections during that short of a period of time, basically just doing a shot - going into an m-hole - waiting to come close to baseline - smoke a blunt - chill til that mellows out - then a few hours after that - do another shot and back to the hole I go. I am stupidly tolerant to dissociatives. - I say this because Mr. Peacephrog - I recently had a very similar thought to yours when I FINALLY came up on a connect for some quality 3-MeO-PCP again.

I got 250mgs of 3-MeO-PCP Hbr. In the past, I've had only 3-MeO-PCP HCL, which I found to get me where I wanted to be at a dose of around 25-50mgs snorted. It would last pretty much all day, and would linger well into the next 2-4 days, especially when I would smoke trees - it would SERIOUSLY potentiate the lingering 3-MeO-PCP. With the HCL version, this dose seemed to be consistent with the 2 different 1 Gram batches that I was lucky enough to come across. The 1st gram of this compound I ever got - an awesome Vendor who is now defunct gave me 1 gram for free in exchange for a review of the compound so he could pass it on to his customers. That was an awesome Vendor, and a great intro to 3-MeO-PCP.

Anyways..........I've been on a 6 month MXE bender since December/January, so I'm still super dissociative tolerant currently..............I do 20-25mgs of the 3-MeO-PCP Hbr that I just received. Holy fucking fuckshit!!! I had never holed on 3-MeO before, and not many people have written quality posts about going into a hole on 3-MeO - so to be perfectly honest, I got so fucked up so quick and was SO FAR OUT THERE that I genuinely started to think that I may not be coming back from this trip. I could barely form sentences when trying to talk out loud to myself just to check my condition. Unlike MXE - I was not in a particularly good mood, I didn't feel that mental uplift that I always appreciate from MXE - Instead, the 3-MeO made my mind just feel completely BLANK. I'm sure it's partially the high dose as well, but the vibes of the synthesis that I have are just Numb and Dark.........and I like shit that's a bit dark - but this batch of 3-MeO-PCP had me reaching for my Benzo's It took 5mgs of Alprazolam and 30mgs of Diazepam to help me relax, come back to reality a bit, and feel slightly more normal. This shit is NO JOKE. It would have took me 45 seconds to think of my own NAME if you would've tried to ask me.

I also consider myself an Informed, Very Tolerant, Psychonaut who specializes in the weirdness and wonkiness that is what makes Dissociatives so special to me.............But this compound - 3-MeO-PCP - It stands ALONE. The only other drug I would mix it with is MXE or Weed. That 10mgs you're thinking about taking on top of those other Psychedelic drugs Peacephrog could really really potentiate the 3-MeO-PCP even more. This drug is just super unpredictable. I recommend your first 3-5 times using it - you do it AT HOME, preferably with a trip sitter or friend to look out for you...........but I have no friends so shit didn't go down like that for me. Anyways - I hope this post gives people a good idea of how powerful this drug is. It's no fucking joke. You may end up running naked down the street and fighting 12 police officers. Get to know this drug on it's own before mixing - it doesn't play very well with others because its so fucking wild on it's own.

The 1 thing that pisses me off about BOTH the HCL and Hbr version of this drug................NEITHER ONE HAS QUALITY EFFECTS WHEN SMOKED!! How does an analog of PCP not end up being smokeable - but MXE, an analog of Ketamine works quite well smoked. 3-MeO is probably best taken orally - snorting is ROUGH on your sinuses, but it does kick in a little quicker. Biggest thing to remember, especially if you smoke a lot of bud - this drug as some LONG LEGS. Plan on feeling residual effects for up to 3-4 days after. Peace - Mr. Meowfish

In contrast to Meowfish's post I'd like to share my not so brief but relatively shallow, compared to the doses I'm seeing here, experience with this chemical.

I got my 500mg bag around 9 months ago, have dosed approximately 25-40 times, but have not gone higher than 12mg plugged. In my experience even 1mg produces threshold effects. 2mg is manageable anywhere, barely but noticeably altering perception. 4mg starts to push my comfort zone if anywhere except home or the most open and accepting of places. Definite dissociation, enough if craving taking something after work, although right on that hump where the effects are strong enough to be "fully" realized if paying attention, but may seem lacking if distracted. 5-7mg is where it turns again for me, giving a stronger classic dissociated feeling, but without the mindfuck-y confusion that MXE and DXM can bring where it becomes seemingly impossible to understand the world. Going higher increases the effects as one would expect from a dissociative, but the one thing that still gets me is the clear headed nature of this one. I never imagined it possible to experience a dissociative state lacking the utter cloudiness and seemingly total disconnect from the physical that I'd so strongly associated with dissociation.

I feel an appropriate first dose is 2-4mg, raising subsequent dosages by no more than 2-3mg at a time.

Disclaimer: this is coming from someone who over the past three years has only used DXM @ 600mg 5-10 times, probably not done more than 2.5g-3g of MXE, and as of now done 200-400mg of 3-meo-pcp. My tolerance is there as I've been using semi-regularly or regularly since this past Fall, but nowhere near what others' may be.

I won't be mixing it for awhile....I know that's a bad idea....maybe a few beers, and possibly some grass after the show when I get back to my friends place

I got 250mgs of 3-MeO-PCP Hbr. In the past, I've had only 3-MeO-PCP HCL, which I found to get me where I wanted to be at a dose of around 25-50mgs snorted....

Thanks for the detailed report and warning. Is it a fact that the HBr is more potent than the HCl or is it possible that the difference was due to batch purity? If the former, is there some guideline about the relative potency?

Maybe this explains why we're always seeing such wildly different dose-responses for 3-MeO-PCP...

That's a great question.:...big difference between 10mg and 40mg.....mine is the HCl, which would mean 10mg won't do much

the HBr shouldn't be any more potent than the HCl. in fact it should probably be a bit less potent. maybe he had a tolerance that wore off, maybe its batch purity, maybe just every once in awhile your normal sized dose ends up kicking your ass more than usual.

the HBr shouldn't be any more potent than the HCl. in fact it should probably be a bit less potent. maybe he had a tolerance that wore off, maybe its batch purity, maybe just every once in awhile your normal sized dose ends up kicking your ass more than usual.
This. I wouldn't be suprised it was probably purity. I do know though that another thing I disliked about 3-MeO-PCP was the unpredictability of its dosing. At any dose it had the chance to blow me off my feet(why I rarely went higher than six to eight mgs at once..)unexpectedly, which could be quite annoying. Unless I was sure I wanted to be blown to smithereens, I would always slowly work up to my desired dose over time.

This. I wouldn't be suprised it was probably purity. I do know though that another thing I disliked about 3-MeO-PCP was the unpredictability of its dosing. At any dose it had the chance to blow me off my feet(why I rarely went higher than six to eight mgs at once..)unexpectedly, which could be quite annoying. Unless I was sure I wanted to be blown to smithereens, I would always slowly work up to my desired dose over time.

I would just like to know if all the people who say that their typical dose is ~30mg have really unpure stuff or if it's a tolerance (or other) issue.

I haven't even tried the stuff yet (well, tried 1mg, which did nothing). :) I actually got my hands on two different batches before I delved (don't ask), and will obviously start very low and work my way up.

To answer your question - I think it's a combination of both factors mentioned - Tolerance for sure with me, and batch purity / synthesis quality definitely made a difference. The 1st batch I ever had was the best 3-MeO-PCP HCL. The 2nd batch I had was not synthesized as well, or was cut in my opinion and I really didn't care for it - I almost flushed it multiple times because it wasn't always enjoyable. I feel it really lacks the Mood Boost that I love about MXE, but has WAY more mania and crazy bizarre thought patterns.

I doubt the Hbr is any more potent actually than the HCL. I sniff my dose when I take it. At least with the HCL it fully went up my sinus and dripped - the Hbr that I had, after it had absorbed into my sinus, literally turned into a big gummy white booger after about an hour or so. It clogged my sinus SO fucking bad. The HCL burned like fuck when sniffed, but it never plugged my sinus off one small dose. I think the Hbr that I have now is of very top shelf quality compared to the other 2 batches I've had, with the 2nd being the 1st batch of HCL that I had almost 2 years ago. The effects from all 3 batches were different every time, duration was different - but always long as FUCK and very lingering. If you have a normal job and want to indulge in this compound - give yourself at least 2-3 days to be fully back at baseline.

Anyways - those are my thoughts on HCL vs Hbr 3-MeO-PCP. I honestly would trade the Hbr I have now for that 1st batch of HCL - It was way more open eye visual and just more interesting. The Hbr I have now is just fucking POTENT mg per mg and unpredictable. Maybe I'll enjoy it if I start out with a really low dose instead of thinking I'm a dissociative champ. Ha. Be safe out there people - this compound is as legit as real deal PCP.

Hydrobromide salts should be definately a bit less potent by weight than hydrochlorides, bebcause bromine is a bigger and thus heavier element than chlorine.

just made a calculation, 3-MeO-PCP HCl has a molar mass of 309.86 g/mol whereas the HBr is 354.31 g/mol which means that it is roughly 87% as potent (compared to the HCl).

Last edited:
I considered that my material may have been impure, as I was surprised how easygoing ~30 mg orally was considering what I had been expecting. The fact that 10 mg from the same batch gave my friend a undoubtedly world and ego shattering +4 says to me that my stuff was ot good quality. I actually took the same amount as him on the same day and had what I would consider threshold effects IIRC. I plan on getting some more 3-MeO from a different vendor to reassess it though. Experimentation with a rectal ROA and a combination with MXE are both very intriguing to me.

Although my experiences with 3-MeO have all felt pretty light-hearted, judging from what I've read in these threads according to some pretty seasoned disso-heads, the comparison to high MXE doses is not warranted. This is most notably due to 3-MeO's general lack of an anesthetic hole. I will say I've plugged 160 mg of MXE at a time, that to me is a cakewalk. Taking an equivalent dose of 3-MeO-PCP is something I would give much longer and thoughtful consideration to prior.

If you have a normal job and want to indulge in this compound - give yourself at least 2-3 days to be fully back at baseline.

Jesus, I'm not counting on having 1 day off, let alone 2-3, in the next 15 years or so. Luckily I have my own business/office, but I also have a wife and two infants that I'm responsible for. I was hoping to attempt at a functional dose, but maybe that's idiotic. We shall find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.