• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How many straight guys would let a guy suck them off?

what i want to know is this: when i described how i like a guy to be when i'm blowing him, i was talking specifically about power and control. i like that. from what i gather, most females do not. i want to ask straight men how they feel about it. do you want a person who worships your dick, will do anything for it and likes the rough stuff, or do you want the sharing 69 stuff? see, for me, i can adopt that role, the cock worshipping slave, do it, like it, stand up and go right back to being an alpha male in normal life (though i don't do it often). women don't have that option, so i suspect they won't do it that way....is this true? i may be sexist and insane, but i feel that power/control sex should be between men, not so much between men and women. the things i do to men, i could never do to a woman.

Of course it's different for women (as you say) because of the power dynamic in life outside sex. Becoming submissive in sex can be seen as just another lame way of having the dynamic enforced. I think your views on power/control are sound, the opposite of sexist.

It means, why care?

Live and let live knuckleheads.

Troubled straight guys think more about gay sex than they should.

It is a shame that the Puritan's ethics has supersaturated the waking life of millions. Sex isn't all there is peoples.

:)

This/

Tossing around labels is irrelevant to this issue. Just because someone says they'd consider it, does not mean you get to re-label their orientation for them. Sexual orientation is a self-identified quality, not an externally imposed one. A big pet peeve of mine is when people have these casual sexual discussions and others feel they have the right to re-define someone else based on their responses. Fuck off, seriously.

The OP's question is entirely situational. When we talk about what we might do we're just sitting around being all logical about it. Sex isn't logical, it's instinctual. People who say they'd never do it, might end up doing it, and vice versa, regardless of what they say here.

See, even you admit that most prison sex is rape, or not always consensual. The whole "offering services" aspect means that the sex is not consensual or there's power/abuse or coercion going on, which does happen both among prisoners, and with guards.

Prison rape doesn't just happen to men either.

Also prison rape happens in the UK and Australia, and other countries as well. Most prison rapes are not reported.

Rape is also rife in the armed forces - I'm not sure what point your trying to make. Does rape happen everywhere - of course it does I am not saying anything other. If the rapist gets sexual satisfaction from it does that mean he is gay or straight? He is getting sexual pleasure from a sex act? So if its not taken by force and the guy on the receiving end of it is willing, does that make the 'straight' guy bi or gay?

If a person is offering services means the sex is consensual they are offering sex no power/abuse/coercion. This is an awful saying but, you can't rape the willing.

Lets make up a scenario here -
I'm in a truck stop looking to get fucked, trucker walks in and fucks me and leaves - he's not straight (had sex for pleasure with a guy).
I'm in a truck stop buying shoes (do they sell shoes in truck stops?), trucker walks in fucks me and leaves - he's straight (fucker probably wanted my new shoes).

Apologies for harsh reply above.

what i want to know is this: when i described how i like a guy to be when i'm blowing him, i was talking specifically about power and control. i like that. from what i gather, most females do not. i want to ask straight men how they feel about it. do you want a person who worships your dick, will do anything for it and likes the rough stuff, or do you want the sharing 69 stuff? see, for me, i can adopt that role, the cock worshipping slave, do it, like it, stand up and go right back to being an alpha male in normal life (though i don't do it often). women don't have that option, so i suspect they won't do it that way....is this true? i may be sexist and insane, but i feel that power/control sex should be between men, not so much between men and women. the things i do to men, i could never do to a woman.

Some women do like to give oral sex the way you described, particularly if they are submissive.

It's a well known fact... If you profess to be be 100% homo you're secretly straight or bi with a lot of deep seeded issues and sexual frustration.

Lets make up a scenario here -
I'm in a truck stop looking to get fucked, trucker walks in and fucks me and leaves - he's not straight (had sex for pleasure with a guy).
I'm in a truck stop buying shoes (do they sell shoes in truck stops?), trucker walks in fucks me and leaves - he's straight (fucker probably wanted my new shoes).
Apologies for harsh reply above.
bwahaha, that's funny!
Yes, they sell shoes and all kinds of crap at large truck stops. It maybe their only chance to buy things... including toys for their kids, etc.

What if you go into a truck stop, the driver is there to buy shoes - and you fuck him? Is he gay or straight?

let me rephrase ... guys who are looking for gay guys to sex them up but claim to be "straight" are annoying. Nothing wrong with cool straight guys.
Thanks... goes both ways too!

Also, to some post above: I didn't say that gay people didn't commit crimes.... afte rall, we're all human.

What if you go into a truck stop, the driver is there to buy shoes - and you fuck him? Is he gay or straight?

If he was buying crocs he is so gay! Apparently, If I fuck him just for a laugh then were both straight! I can rape his ass and leave (Pair of crocs for sale on ebay) but I'm straight because I didn't do it for sexual satisfaction. If however one of us enjoyed it then the person enjoying it (not the driver because I'm stealing his crocs) is gay.

Win win for me - nice trucker ass and a free pair of shoes.

It's a well known fact... If you profess to be be 100% homo you're secretly straight or bi with a lot of deep seeded issues and sexual frustration.

I don't personally care what someone's sexuality is, but I find it annoying when SOME gays or bisexuals think that all guys are somehow at least bisexual. It's almost like they're insecure in their own sexuality and projecting. That was the point of my original post. I think Priest touched on that too.

I don't personally care what someone's sexuality is, but I find it annoying when SOME gays or bisexuals think that all guys are somehow at least bisexual. It's almost like they're insecure in their own sexuality and projecting. That was the point of my original post. I think Priest touched on that too.

I agree with you also! It annoys me when women think that they can show me a 'good time', or 'its a waste', or I do not know what 'I'm missing' etc. Its the same thing when people automatically ask you - 'whos the man' ? Er were both men, you can see that? Am I asking you your sexual preferences?

(haha got a pair of crocs for sale 8()

I didn't even think of the reverse happening... And yeah, that would be equally annoying.

Straight guys give better head than most ladies. Gay guys give the best head. Gay guys can be more difficult to deal with than a Prom Queen without her tiara on straight.

So if I give great head does that make me bi? And who is going to judge it?

You can't be so generalising about women either. While its true a lot of them see it as a chore, for every one of them I'll find you one who loves cock so much she can give great head.

I'm talking from personal experience.

I'm sure there are ladies that love to give head, and they may be as difficult as gay men to deal with on a regular basis.

If I may suppose with impunity.

:p

I think a straight guy would give the same quality head as a woman. but your right about gay guys giving good head

they have a dick so...

as a general some people have just a higher natural talent and aptitude for sex and learn better over time. everyone is different.

NO FUCKING TEETH!!!! thats my main request

Why, of course I'd accept a blowjob from another guy. Man, woman, transsexual—it all feels as nice when you close your eyes and they open their mouth.

I'm more like a libertine or debauchee when it comes to coitus.

A liaison with a lascivious lady,
a matinee with a man or any willing wight,
a fling with some salacious swain,
or a tryst with a transvestite
it all matters just the same.

Every hole is a goal, and every goal is worth scoring, I say.

Why, of course I'd accept a blowjob from another guy. Man, woman, transsexual—it all feels as nice when you close your eyes and they open their mouth.

I'm more like a libertine or debauchee when it comes to coitus.

A liaison with a lascivious lady,
a matinee with a man or any willing wight,
a fling with some salacious swain,
or a tryst with a transvestite
it all matters just the same.

Every hole is a goal, and every goal is worth scoring, I say.

Heh your poem reminds me of this meme.

NSFW:
bisexuality-meme.jpg