• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Baking Soda to Potentiate Methadone??

So using baking soda or Fluvoxamine to potentiate your dose for lets say a month might increase your benefit from 10-15%. I you get 100 mg of methadone that's 10 -15 mg, that should be enough to cause mild with drawls if you stopped potentiating one day from another. Of cause it requires that you take a significant dosage of methadone. 200 mg of methadone would be 20 - 30 mg. Have anyone tried this and experienced with drawls?

I have tried all kinds of potentiating opiats and opioids, I never feel anything really working.

I find a normal dose of dxm and Zantac work a little but not to much. I don't chase the high no more though. I'm just thankful to be pain free and not dope sick

You have no idea how glad I am to have found this! I live in the United States so central standard time I have been on methadone for five years now my dose hasn’t been holding me and I am pouring sweat by 10p and waking up miserable. No one can answer my ? On if you donate plasma (seeing as they let you here, we’ll dont ask you if your on methadone I should say) and I have an appt to donate tonight and am scared shitless I’m gonna be hella sick way more then usual but I need the extra cash cause I have two toddlers less then a year apart! I’ve already been tested and am �� percent clear of any and all diseases I got extremely lucky