⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Movie Quotes

All are from Frank Miller's 300!

Messenger: Why does this woman think she can speak amongst men?
Queen Gorgo: Because only Spartan women give birth to real men.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xerxes: Persia has much to offer Sparta. We could share much of our cultures with one another.
Spartan King Leonidas: Yes I know, we've been sharing our culture with Persia all morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spartan King Leonidas: Before this war is over, the world will know, a few stood against many.

Spartan King Leonidas: Immortals... We put their name to the test

Stelios: They look thirsty!
Spartan King Leonidas: Well let's give them something to drink! To the cliffs!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spartan King Leonidas: What must a king do to save his world?
Queen Gorgo: Instead, ask yourself what should a free man do?

Spartan King Leonidas: Spartans! Prepare for glory!

Dilios: We did what we were trained to do, what we were bred to do, what we were born to do!

Dilios: The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Greek!

Dilios: Hundreds left, a handful stayed, only one looked back.

Queen Gorgo: [Whispering] This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I am not your queen.

Queen Gorgo: Spartan. Come back with your shield... or on it.
Spartan King Leonidas: Yes milady.

Spartan King Leonidas: My heart is broken for your loss
Captain: Heart? I have filled my heart with hate
Spartan King Leonidas: Good

Spartan King Leonidas: [Turning towards the Spartans] Spartans! What is your profession?
Spartans: Harooh! Harooh! Harooh!
Spartan King Leonidas: See old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did.

[Dilios is putting a patch over his eye]
Spartan King Leonidas: Dilios, I trust that "scratch" hasn't made you useless.
Dilios: Hardly, my lord, it's just an eye. The gods saw fit to grace me with a spare.

Dilios: [narrating] Go, tell the Spartans, passerby, that here, by Spartan law, we lie.

Xerxes: Your Athenian rivals will kneel at your feet... if you but kneel at mine.
Spartan King Leonidas: That is quite an offer. I'd be crazy to refuse it. But this kneeling business... I'm afraid killing all those slaves of yours has left me with a nasty cramp in my leg.

Xerxes: Imagine what horrible fate awaits my enemies when I would gladly kill any of my own men for victory.
Spartan King Leonidas: And I would die for any of mine.

Xerxes: Consider the fate of your women.
Spartan King Leonidas: Clearly you don't know out women.

Spartan King Leonidas: The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, that even a God-King can bleed.

Xerxes: Your women will be slaves...
Spartan King Leonidas: Have you seen our women? We might as well have marched them up here...

Spartan King Leonidas: [his last lines] My Queen! My wife. My love...

Persian Officer: Fools! Our arrows will blot out the sun.
Stelios: Then we will fight in the shade!

Spartan King Leonidas: Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!

Spartan King Leonidas: A new age has begun, an age of freedom. And all will know that 300 Spartans gave their last breath to defend it.

Spartan King Leonidas: This is where we hold them. This is where we fight. This is where they die.

Spartan King Leonidas: Unless I miss my guess, we're in for one wild night.

Spartan King Leonidas: Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

Xerxes: Cruel Leonidas demanded that you stand. I require only that you kneel.

Persian Officer: Spartans, lay down your weapons.
Spartan King Leonidas: Persians! Come and get them!

Persian Emissary: This is madness!
Spartan King Leonidas: Madness? This is Sparta!

Dilios: We Spartans have descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans: the finest soldiers the world has ever known.

Traffic:

'I want to have sex and then do a hit right as we're both cumming.'

fight club

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

"Fuck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may. "

"Tell him the liberator who destroyed my property has realigned my perception. "

"I am Jack's smirking revenge. "

"Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. "

"First person that comes out this fucking door gets a... gets a *lead salad*, you understand? "

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. "

"I felt like destroying something beautiful. "

"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. "

a lot more but i feel like i'm getting carried away here.

Meet Me in St. Louis

No, no, Tootie, you're wrong. New York is a wonderful town. Everybody dreams about going there, but we're luckier than lots of families because we're really going. Wait till you see the nice new home we're going to have, and the loads and loads of new friends we're going to make. But the main thing is, Tootie, that we're all going to be together, just like we've always been. That's what really counts. We could be happy anywhere as long as we're together.

crystalcallas said:
fake suicide note lol
Ram and I died the day we realized we could never reveal our forbidden love to an uncaring and ununderstanding world. The joy we shared in each others arms was greater than any touch down, yet we were forced to live the lives of sexist, beer guzzling jock assholes.

Yes I am quoting myself because this puts a huge smile on my face.

"hello and welcome to the middle of the film"

best first line in cinema history:
"that popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. film at eleven"

here's the clip

ChemicalBeauty said:
Bullet Tooth Tony: so your obviously the big dick. There are two kinds of balls in this world. There are the big brave balls and then there are the little mincey faggot balls. Now, dicks have drive, and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And, you thought you smelled some good ol' pussy. And, have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good ol' time. But, you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You're shrinking . . . and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And, the fact that you've got "replica" written down the side of your guns. And, the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point 5 0" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now . . . fuck off.
dude/girl, i was just going to post this quote. trippin balls right now.

Music! Music! Turn that tape on, man..
ooouuuh gawd...did you eat all this acid?
-F&LiLV

Favorite Movie Quotes

Ok, so I dug extra hard to find that this thread doesn't exist somehow. If it does, please bring it to my attention and we'll merge.

For starters:

"Sorry but I'm not interested in gold mines, oil wells, shipping or real estate...One item on your list intrigues me, the New York Inquirer, a little newspaper I understand we acquired in a foreclosure proceeding. Please don't sell it. I'm coming back to America to take charge. I think it would be fun to run a newspaper." - Citizen Kane

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."
- Dazed and Confused

Remember those posters that said, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? Well, that's true of every day but one - the day you die. - American Beauty

The Wolf: Jimmie, lead the way. Boys, get to work.
Vincent: A please would be nice.
The Wolf: Come again?
Vincent: I said a please would be nice.
The Wolf: Get it straight buster - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better fucking do it and do it quick. I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
Jules: No, Mr. Wolf, it ain't like that, your help is definitely appreciated.
Vincent: I don't mean any disrespect, I just don't like people barking orders at me.
The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.
- Pulp Fiction

Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. - Fight Club

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.
-Goodfellas

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
-Back to the Future

Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now you fucking stupid bastard!
-American Psycho

ok I didn't really search.

"Take me to Judge Judy, Puto!" - Next Friday

"Judy: You use sex to express every emotion except love."

-husbands and wives (woody allen)

Clark: It says it's a 1-year membership in the jelly of the month club.
Cousin Eddie: Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year.

- Christmas Vacation

^I love that movie.

Ray: I've never seen that. I've never seen anybody drive their garbage down to the street and bang the hell out of it with a stick. I-I've never seen that.

Art: I think the message to, uh, psychos, fanatics, murderers, nutcases all over the world is, "do not mess with suburbanites". Because, frankly we're just not gonna take it any more. Ya know, we're not gonna be content to look after our lawns and wax our cars, paint out houses. We're out to get them, Don, we are out to get them.

-The Burbs

Bella Swan: I didn't try to kill myself. I was cliff jumping. Recreationally. It was fun.