Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Movie Quotes

The Cowboy: There's sometimes a buggy. How many drivers does a buggy have?

Adam: One.

The Cowboy: So let's say I'm the driver, and if you stop being a smart aleck, you can ride along with me.

"Hey! Shutup or I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron"

- Joe Dirt (Shit movie, Great quote)

From the Sandlot:
"The beast was to good at his gaurd dog job, he had to be retired"
and of course
"FOR-EV-ER.........FOR-EV-ER"

"This is a device enabling the drunken driver to operate in absolute safety. You fill this with piss, take this pipe down the trouser and sellotape this valve to the end of the old chap. Then you get horribly drunk and they can't fucking touch you. According to these instructions, you refuse everything except a urine sample. You undo your valve, give them a dose of unadulterated child's piss and they have to give you your keys back. Danny's a genius. I'm going to have a doze."

Withnail, in the passenger seat on the way to Penrith. [Withnail & I]

Re: Donnie Darko

alasdairm said:
"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!"

alasdair

"Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit? Why do you wear that stupid man suit?"

Dick_Ritchie said:
I love that movie but jesus, how many times does that kid have to touch his nose throughout the movie???? Check it out next time u watch it. There's one scene where he's standing outside that pool hall talking to the girl he eventually hooks up with. I think he touches his nose like 9 times in their 2 minute conversation. Only part i can't stand in Dazed and Confused.

"I wanna dance!!!" LOL...

Actually, he doesn't hook up with that girl. Tony does. And last time I counted, the guy touches his head roughly 20 times in that scene alone...the nose being the most popular area. He must've had a little binge before filming that scene...Next time try drinking as many times as he touches his head...or any other substance of choice...guaranteed FUBARness.

"You've got to punch it, before you munch it! You've got to work it, before you jerk it! Boom! Sha-lalalala-Boom! Sha-lalalala-Boom!" -Jimbaji convenient store employees, Booty Call.

"I neva fucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to em, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, you understand?"

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman."

"You know what capitalism is? Gettin' fucked!"

"I'm Tony Montana! You fuck wit me, you fuckin' wit da best!"

"Say 'ello to my little friend!"

--Scarface

Last edited:
Oh, you mothafuckas. OK. I'm puttin' cases on all you bitches! Huh? You think you can do this shit -- you think you can do this to me?!! You mothafuckas'll be playin' basketball in Pelican Bay, when I get finished wit' you! Shoe program, nigga! Twenty-four hour lockdown! 'Cause I'm the man up in this piece -- you'll never see the light of -- who the fuck do you think you fuckin' with?!! I'm the police! I run shit here, you just live here! Yeah, that's right, you better walk away! Go on walk 'cuz I'ma burn this mothafucka down! King Kong don't have shit on me!!! That's all right...that's all right...shit, I don't fuck. I'm winnin', I'm winnin' any mothafuckin' way, I can't lose. Shit, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me! Oh, what a day, what a mothafuckin' day!

"Say hello to my little friend" Scarface.

"I feel lethal on the verge of frenzy, soon i feel my mask of sanity is about to slip" American Psycho.

"When you get stuck into a serious drug collection the ideas to push it as far as possible" Fear & Loathing.

"Now what is your problem, lady? Eh, you gotta problem? You're good looking, you gotta beautiful body, beautiful legs, beautiful face; wit all dese guys in love wit you, mein; only you gotta look in your eye like you haven't been fucked in a year"

"How ya getta scar like that from eatin' pussy, man?"

"You tell your guy in Miami -- your friend -- I kill a Communist for fun, but for a greencard I'm gonna carve'm up REAL nice"

"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"

--Scarface

I hope I make it across the border.

I hope to see my friend and shake his hand.

I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams.

I hope.

Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water?

Vodka, that's what they drink, isn't it? Never water?

On no account will a Commie ever drink water, and not without good reason.

Mandrake. Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol?

In the name of Her Majesty and the Continental Congress, come here and feed me this belt, boy...The Red Coats are coming!

There he goes... one of God's own prototypes. Some sort of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Adios,
Steve

"Yeah, but chicks dig dudes with money."
"Well, not all chicks . . . "
"Well, the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do."
--Office Space

"Nothing useless can be truly beautiful."
--24 Hour Party People

"You're dumping me??? Is this because I didn't introduce you to my mother???"
--Mallrats

-What'd you say?
-Huh?
-What?
-I didn't say anything
-When? Right now?.............I'm sorry. Don't listen to me. I've been spaced out on mesciline all day.

The Royal Tenenbaums

"This guy is so tweeked he probably thinks he can survive this without a scratch"
haha
from the Salton Sea

Last edited: