• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drugs give you a rush u can only get from IV?

I have to say, I really, really enjoy IV morphine.

Oral morphine was crap IMO. But good shot of IV morphine is god-tier. It has a high and duration that I like too.

I have iv'd Coke, research acid, thc, mdma, meth, sassafras crystals, and saboxin. Greatest to least pleasurable Coke (highly addictive, I gets highly paranoid when doing this) mdma great euphoria, meth(i use to love doing this, not so much after finding what pleasures Coke hold) now the worst. thc really didn't do much, research lsd put me on the bathroom floor unconscious for 6 hours tripping balls in my head(my gf and best friend had to break down the bathroom door and assist me to lay down in bed.) sassafras crystal was only .01 and was after iv'ing all weekend long mdma to the point it wasn't doing anything anymore. (Immediately after doing this i had seizures and a god awful sense of doom and death. Upon calling the poison control hotline they wouldn't be able to assist due to the fact they hadn't felt with anyone who had ever injected sass. Urged very strongly that I went to the hospital but me being stubborn started my own homemade iv of fluids/saline. Everything turned out fine and turns out I delt myself a big helping of serotonin syndrome.saboxin not even sure how to spell it.. I did that one time the little gel strips. In which the rush wasn't there but it had a nice mellow high followed by 15 hours of vometing during comedown. Hope this helps.. Once you iv enough Coke and get that dizzy, hear the ocean waves roar, and everything starts shaking vigorously from left to right and back.. You have fucked up just concentrate on being alright. I've been there 3 severe times and now normally tries to get there again chasing that high. Nothing will top that. Please don't be stupid!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
saboxin?^ you mean suboxone(buprenorphine/naloxone) right? I am going to assume yes since you said it was in gel strips, and I don't know of any other drug with that pronunciation that comes in strips.

My favorite IV drugs have been: Heroin, Cocaine, Dilaudid (hyrdomorphone), Opana (oxymorphone), and Morphine, in no particular order so far.. The one drug everyone talks about being so amazing IV is meth.. I have yet to try meth, and its probably best I don't have access to it where I live as I have never once seen it or heard about it being around here unlike all the others I mentioned, or I most likely, being an IV addict, would become super addicted to it... Still I am very curious about it, always have been since using drugs! I'm sure one day meth will make its way to florida, where I stay, I mean just about everything else has, why not meth??

IV morphine- rush consists of classic morphine, opiated warmth and a strong pins n' needles sensation.
IV heroin- after about 20 seconds or so a warm rush is felt from head to toe, pure analgesic/opiate bliss followed by a euphoric, carefree nod.
IV fentanyl- one of the most intense opioid rushes especially with heroin (or in a speedball with cocaine). No legs though.
IV hydromorphone- intense as fuck opioid rush that makes your knees weak, but no legs and only a ~2hr peak.
IV tianeptine- warm, unique opioidergic rush that is rather powerful
IV methylone (bk-MDMA)- intense, dopaminergic coke-esque bellringer that sends itself into a empathetic/rolling euphoric peak.
IV methamphetamine- sends a warm rush to your chest making you feel like you have to cough and causes overwhelming orgasmic body-high and euphoria.
IV coke- felt like the first time I actually got to experience what coke has to offer, it's like a whole different ballgame. You get such a mind-blowingly euphoric rush that comes with a bellringer; you can taste and smell the cocaine right before and during the rush, then you may vomit and it's oh so pleasant. No legs, rough comedown.
IV S-ketamine- comes on with a dopaminergic bellringer (eg cocaine) then flows right into a blissful state of dissociation.
IV MXE- may not have as much of a bellringer as S-ket, but it has an almost opioidergic warmth to the dissociation. Goes much deeper psychedelically than with ketamine.
IV zolpidem- somewhat similar to shooting ketamine in the beginning with the dissociative-induced bellringer, but becomes a weird trippy buzz with strange visuals and tactile hallucinations.

Dilaudid is such a waste of a time and way too overrated. The crazy intense rush everyone talks about only lasts on average 4-6 seconds if you are lucky! After the rush, you go back to being completely sober, no buzz, no after glow, no nothing. All this praise about dilaudid is a bunch of bullshit, in bad over twenty dilaudid 4mg pills, that I prepped for IV use, and literally shot pill after pill, as soon as the brief 3 second rush faded faster than it kicked in , i was preparing another shot. Total waste of time and money, I never understood all the hype about this poor compound. I am a 16yr veteran of my fair share of opiates and heroin, and I must say it was a huge disappointment, I can understand if I was atleast high after the 3second rush, or felt a buzz, but nope got none of that. Rush to sober in 4.5 seconds literally.
Any drug will give you a rush when IVed and a total different ballfield than any other ROA. MDMA in my opinion gives you a rush that feels like it was IVed when it kicks in orally , to me.When I take LSD, it feels like I injected a bunch of Molly when it kicks in , that's how intense it can get, crazy stuff.

i've never injected myself cause i'm a massive pussy but my two recollections of receiving them in hospital are rather profound.
i was admitted for chronic insomnia (1 week no sleep, started acting dangerously) and received IV midazolam - now i've had my fair share of benzos but that was, just, wow.
totally blew me away, instant bliss, 10/10, would ride again.
second time was in a recovery room after an op and received IV fent literally whenever i asked for it. was fun but i was entirely underwhelmed at my first IV opi experience, it just didn't have that same warmth. eh. it was free fuck it.

Iv fentanyl in my opinion lacks the "warmth" or even the traditional opiate rush/buzz. Personally I think fentanyl is trash, it feels like a.opiate wity benzo effects lol, i think it's way overrated

I second dilaudid....amazing rush...doesn't matter that it lasts only thirty seconds....no other opioid by any other route can produce that weak in the knees...getting a shoulder shiatsu massage like feeling.

Dilaudid rush only lasted me 3-4 seconds tops, then I was back to sober, with literally no afterglow of an opiate feeling

I've done both and as long as you are "punching" the whole cone of DMT the onset is the same really. Two heart beats for IV or inhale

I am sure this was mentioned but Dilaudid and morphine for me. It burned my whole body and caused nausea. Some people like it I dont

Id say the most obvious is hydromorphone then cocaine. Meth definitely falls in this category too; at least for me.

Drugs with low ORAL BA.

Such as Morphine, Dilaudid, and Opana.

I get a nice rush from Smoking Heroin... I never needed to IV it. I just enjoy chasing the dragon.. I know I waste twice the amount by smoking it instead of slamming it.. but that doesnt bother me since I enjoy the smoke.

This is ur summary on all iv

I remain master of the iv. Do what you know your body can handle. Shooting white girl is a blast in the beginning but it wears off super fast with a equally strong blast of a come down. I don't consider coke speed cause you can controll sleep on it if experienced enough. Amphetamine/Methamphetamine's are what I like to consider speed my friend. And it is a whole different universe than any other drug through iv. Everyone has that "all time high" and ice has it by a mile by iv. It's a blast with levels to the shit. In the beginning calm, enjoyable burn in back of throat, liss of voice , vision slightly altered best described as eyes with a vibration mode side to side -tippy part of it llland mentally I belive my brain seems to work faster and smarter at first then next level is the geeked/tweak/get the damn job done haha. It's all according to how good of dope you get and with the amount you need to start out with. Here's a simple way to look at it. It depends on what size needle but let's go with U-100 Insulin- "for diabetics" 100 cc needle. This is what I go by when judging how much to use. Before using needle "keep dry for this" but drop some ice in the top after taking out the pull backfill it to 10cc of ice then push it down to compress it and it should be if not exactly on 5 cc. I would start with what I call a 5 shot. And my explanation for that name is above. So if you feel the syringe to 20 cc of ice. It would be a 10 shot because it would be 10cc of ice when you squished it down with ur pullback. When u got the amount you need dump it on a spoon a use the same process you use with the white. I have a lot of people just staightshoot that shit, which I hear is dangerous, but I do agree with it hits you a lot harder. Last advice if anyone ever offers u what's called a supershot don't say sure cause just because you can't "od" from ice you can do too much which can cause heart attack or what people don't know about and that's seizures. I let someone hit me with a super shot not knowing what it was. It was like only my 2nd day with the iv thing in general so I didn't know how to myself then so I always got other's to do it for me. A super shot is whatever your norm is and double it. Not going to flex lol I was scared shitless after the hit. First I had to sit down then the super fucking relaxed part hit. It took my breath for almost 5 full minutes literally. Then my vision is what made me get the thought that I was about to possible die. The vibration vision usually isn't too intense and last for a very very short time period. This one was very fucking Intense and the thing I was staring was moving side to side like "a device that vibrates", it's that fast of movement. Then every thing went completely black for around 4-5 seconds. But the geek phase was INSANITY. I was a damn animal. I have anger issues and love to fight so that's the action I ran with on this high. I had too much adrenaline at once to where my body wouldnt let me sit down. My eyes were unnormally open wide as they got without attempting to open them any different that usual. The worst was how it literally made me an animal. I was ready to fight fight and fight some more. I had so much anger for that person that hit me knowing what was the aftermath of it, that I went ape shit wild and ballistic out of control freak out. I felt as if I could pick up a car and Im being dead ass honest. I couldnt stop moving on my feet for over 5 hours consistently. It was the best/worst iv experience of my life and is not worth trying again. Honestly I'm lucky to be alive after that. Oh and by the way iv'ING ice exausts you physically, especially with the supershot. My come down was so intensely different that the high\experience from super shot lasted around 6 hours and when I came down right after that and it was like I toOK 3doubleg xan bars with 3 muscle relaxers. I literally couldnt move or get up I could control myself to stay awake. It's like my brain and body took conrol of my thought and descison process and told me what the he'll I was about to do and that's sleep for almost a whole day and night. Hope all this helps. My fav iv high that is different and can't be felt any other way. Is shooting a solid shot of girl with "according to opiate tolerance" a half or I do a full roxy 30. Half would be like shooting a roxy 15. This is what people call speedball. Known to be extremely risky, but everyone knows there limit just listen to it. Abyway best all around for high including comedown part too, that I've tried to this day. And I've ived anything possible that can get someone high. Hope this helps above all stay safe, always stay humble, and ALWAYS practice Living For The Moment. Lol life motto:)()()()

I like 2 points of good coke mixed w 2 points of good meth 30 u of water and put your helmet and googles on . that caine train comes hard and the speed just keeps shoveling coal to it . dangerous as fuck tho. Not something i do daily now im older

As strange as it might sound 5 ampules of Meperidine has given me a great rush. Over and over again, specially if you add water to the solution. It's usually considered too much to fill in your syringe with 10 ml but I felt safer than shooting up with heroin and it definitely worthy, although quite dangerous.

Last edited:
I remain master of the iv. Do what you know your body can handle. Shooting white girl is a blast in the beginning but it wears off super fast with a equally strong blast of a come down.

sorry but what is 'white girl'? coke? meth? fent?

Psychedelics definitely. Especially 4-HO-MET. There's no comparable rush to psychedelics rush after IV administration. It's completely different than H rush, but so similar... I can't really put that into words, and I highly doubt anyone can. This is something you need to feel for yourself...