• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings from Sacramento

Fuzzy_Dunlop

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelight! I have been lurking since 2010 (remember the .ru domain?) but have never really needed to ask a question until now.

My DOC is definitely heroin, of which we only get tar up here. Of course I love cannabis as well, and on occasion I enjoy psychedelics and cocaine too.

Besides drugs, I have a deep interest in funk music and jazz. I play bass guitar and double bass, trombone, (bass) clarinet, guitar, and used to dabble in piano and saxophones. Of course, my instruments ended up in the pawn shop, and I lost anyone to jam with when my habit got out of hand.

I hope to share any knowledge I can on this forum, and hopefully receive more in return. Bluelight has already taught me so much...

Last edited:
Sacramento newbie here as well... I can relate as my ex pawned all of his instruments, including a les Paul that was going to be passed down to my 12 year old boy, whos now shredding on the guitar thanks to skips! I'm nervous about asking questions, this site is a bit more monitored than I had realized as a "nonmember" Anyhow, yay Sac!

Welcome 'Klynne' - please do not be afraid or put off about asking questions. You are pretty much free to ask any question you want - what I would suggest you refrain from is - asking where to buy drugs, next is how to make drugs. After that just have a quick look over the 'BLUA' - if your still unsure please feel free to ask.