• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam solubility

vicapro

Bluelighter
My clonazolam was fully dissolved when purchased but now I have to shakeit and even then theresent is particles floating in the solution. I don't have and type of glycol will adding isopropyl alcohol work? I'm not worried about dilution.

I'm wondering myself what mg per mL clonazolam is soluble in? Any insight? Can't find any info! Need to know ASAP! Thx in advance

I was wondering also if Propylene Glycol in fact has to be used? Could one use something like Vegetable Glycerine USP or Glycerol, etc???

Most importantly: Be careful, this is serious stuff. Addiction comes on fast and is very hard to control. RC benzos are not worth the hell of the w/ds...

That stated, here's how it's done. It's in several threads here so I don't feel bad repeating it.

VG should work. Concentrations to 2-mg/mL have definitely been prepared, reports of 10-mg/mL have been read - those are in PG though. Keep your solvents dry and buy 99% food grade solvents. Use a little heat from a water bath (don't get water into the solution), with stirring should dissolve 1-mg/mL in under a half hour in PG, but it could require some time to sit covered with plastic wrap or foil to prevent absorption of water. Time depends on temperature and technique.

Last edited:
10mg/ml of Propylene Glycol works. And what you're describing in the orginal post applies to Clonazolam.. for everyone, just shake it, and reheat it, it happens to everyone. I have not tried using Ethanol as the solvent of choice. VG should work. I would guess (don't quote me if I'm completely wrong on this) but I bet it would do the same thing in those solvents as well. And what Speedballs_over said, adding it Xmg/1ml at a time could help, but it probably won't help with the particles that much. Just shake/reheat it when you see it happening, and it should (has everytime I make my own solutions which are 10mg/ml in Propylene Glycol USP food grade) go back to being a clear solution.

And adding to what the above poster said, Clonazolam is a very seriously substance that shouldn't be taken lightly. Be careful with this substance. I use 10mg/ml as I have a fairly large Benzodiazepine tolerance, if you don't 1-5mg/ml will also work just fine. But please be really careful with this substance. It is/has slowly ruined my life.

Is it against rules to say where propylene glycol can be found outside the internet?

And would polyethylene glycol work(ie Miralax)?

Propylene glycol is available at any pharmacy upon special request, usually takes 1-2 days to come in tho.

Sorry if this against the rules- but don't see why it would be, it's not a psychoactive & a common solvent.

I used 1ml PG per 4mg of clonazolam... Shook on and off in an old cough syrup bottle for like 15 min... Submerged in Luke warm water for like 10-15 min & it's ready. Fully dissolved & test dose went wonderfully!

Just thought I'd share! (Didn't wanna try the 10mg/1mL PG route & ramp up my tolerance THAT bad. Plus I hook friends up & kinda hard giving out 10mg/1mL samples lol)

Stuff is superior to slam btw too!! Just not too much or ull be asleep & incoherent for 6-8+ hrs lmao. just gotta find ur sweet spot!

Play safe! Don't bang it of ya don't have to for HR sakes. but if u so anyway? shit is a totally diff drug IV'd just start small! Like 25-50% your oral dose & still then ya wake up w/ hrs of chilled anxiolysis! Unlesss ya gotta rig fetish & end up blacking out for 12 hrs on this stuff

Last edited:
No its not .I tried to dossolve it with pg and it worked but not as good as,alprazalam

Idk about the other stuff but 500 mg dissolves in 100 ml peg. Mixing and a warm water bath speed it up.

As for your question concerning alcohols. PLEASE Do not use IP alcohols, methanol, or any other acetone/ketone compounds or molecules, they are very poisonous except for topical applications of living tissue!

Unless one research is in vitro.

In other words, use ethyl alcohol, like everclear, for vivo research PLEASE!

Best of researching and have a great day!

Regards,
Erwoid

To the Moderators: Sorry I responded to an old thread, but I decided to keep it, as it is a good reminder and isa as relevant today as in the past.

Last edited:
Is there anyway for someone to test the potency of a clonazolam solution at home? I have two bottle that are supposed to be the same strength but one seems weaker.

It’s pretty soluble in 100 proof ethanol

It’s not a problem though, just shake it; 10mg/ml in pg solution, just confirming it

Used to down that stuff

Worry more about extreme potency - not around children or pets

10mg/ml of Propylene Glycol works. And what you're describing in the orginal post applies to Clonazolam.. for everyone, just shake it, and reheat it, it happens to everyone. I have not tried using Ethanol as the solvent of choice. VG should work. I would guess (don't quote me if I'm completely wrong on this) but I bet it would do the same thing in those solvents as well. And what Speedballs_over said, adding it Xmg/1ml at a time could help, but it probably won't help with the particles that much. Just shake/reheat it when you see it happening, and it should (has everytime I make my own solutions which are 10mg/ml in Propylene Glycol USP food grade) go back to being a clear solution.

And adding to what the above poster said, Clonazolam is a very seriously substance that shouldn't be taken lightly. Be careful with this substance. I use 10mg/ml as I have a fairly large Benzodiazepine tolerance, if you don't 1-5mg/ml will also work just fine. But please be really careful with this substance. It is/has slowly ruined my life.

I have a MASSIVE tolerance , so 10mg clonazolam/1mL Propylene glycol would work best considering my my MASSIVE tolerance.....what temperature should I heat the propylene glyclol. Should I add the clonazolam powder with the PG in the 100ml Borosilicate Glass Graduated Cylinder Heavy Wall (I'd put this the heated/boiling water (what temperature should I have the water bath before placing the 100ml Borosilicate Glass Graduated Cylinder Heavy Wall in the heated water, or should I wait for the ater to get to whatever temperature (what temperature should I bring it to without destryoing the clonazolam Please respond ASAP!

You don't need it that hot, really warm wil IME.

Try heating up till warm and nice, then shake thoroughly, and wait to dissolve.

And careful, this stuffs strong

No more than about 100 Fahrenheit

Take care

-Lorne

I greatly enjoy clonazolam but my vendor went offline and I don't know how to assess the validity of a new source. Does anybody know how I can assess how legitimate a new vendor is before I make a new purchase? I'm a long term benzodiazepine user for PTSD and my psychiatrist moved away so I can't get my med anymore. It sucks.

Most importantly: Be careful, this is serious stuff. Addiction comes on fast and is very hard to control. RC benzos are not worth the hell of the w/ds...
True words. I've been there several times.

I have a MASSIVE tolerance , so 10mg clonazolam/1mL Propylene glycol would work best considering my my MASSIVE tolerance.....what temperature should I heat the propylene glyclol. Should I add the clonazolam powder with the PG in the 100ml Borosilicate Glass Graduated Cylinder Heavy Wall (I'd put this the heated/boiling water (what temperature should I have the water bath before placing the 100ml Borosilicate Glass Graduated Cylinder Heavy Wall in the heated water, or should I wait for the ater to get to whatever temperature (what temperature should I bring it to without destryoing the clonazolam Please respond ASAP!
I may have misunderstood... You take 10mg of Clonazolam each dose? That is a huuuuuuge tolerance! I thought I used to be bad taking 3 mg of this stuff. I don't know the Diazepam conversion/equivilancy???

I greatly enjoy clonazolam but my vendor went offline and I don't know how to assess the validity of a new source. Does anybody know how I can assess how legitimate a new vendor is before I make a new purchase? I'm a long term benzodiazepine user for PTSD and my psychiatrist moved away so I can't get my med anymore. It sucks.
There are plenty of vendors here in the UK and across the rest of Europe that still ship to the USA.

There used to be a great forum but I can't seem to find it anymore :(

Good luck ;)

Hi,

I solve all my RCs in pure cheap Vodka, everything solves perfectly. Until now I tried Flualprazolam, Clonazolam, Flubromazolam and 3-Hydroxyphenazepam.

What I experienced is that you should put the Vodka in a hot water bath BEFORE you put the powder in it, and you should have let's say 1/4 litre less because of bringing everything that's getting stucked in whatever you use to put it in your bottle.

It comes to the substance, but perhaps Flubromazolam solved immediately - I shaked the hot water brown-glass-bottle a bit around and immediately had a homogenic solution.

With the other three it last perhaps 1 day - hot water bath - shaking like hell, again hot water bath, again shaking like hell - but not more.

I also tried PG and Ethanol 70 % and 99 % but no substance solved so easily like in warm Vodka.

The Ethanol I would not suggest because (depends how much you take) you will for sure get problems with your throat (because it IS burning like hell), also you esophagus will cause you a lot of problems.

Try it, you will be surprised.

If also Vodka is making you problems, then use PG. It is a bit oily but not dangerous and smells a bit like sugar.