Ritalin Packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

leighanne1992

Greenlighter
Does anyone know if there Ritalin LA packaging/pills look different?

They are not perscribed to me but I find that in moderate amounts, taken once or twice per week, they help me get through end- of- semester 'crunch time' when all the exams are held and assignments are due. So I am not using them ongoingly or for any longer than a fortnight.

I have some from a friend but she stopped taking them after 3 days because they interfered with her other meds lost the original box. I'm not sure if it is slow release or not and neither does she.

This is not appropriate for this sub-forum, which is for requesting information about ecstasy pills.

You have not really supplied much details about the pills in question, there are various brands and formulations of ritalin and they all look different. If you are not sure of the dosage or whether they are time release or not then you should probably avoid taking them. If you really insist on using them then be very conservative in your dosing.

I am closing this thread because it is not suitable for the PIR forum and you have not otherwise supplied enough information for any meaningful discussion. PM me if you have issue with this, or can supply further details for me to edit and move the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.