• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Camomile tea similar to Diazepam effect.

dez79

Bluelighter
I am someone with a great love and appreciation for sedatives and I would like to let u in on something I have stumbled on a strong dose of German Cammomile tea and I mean 8 Infusion bags (not little tea bags) stuffed in a cup n steeped till the water is dark brown colour then drank is easily comparable to 5-10mg Valium ...go ahead try it and get back to me

N yes I have a huge collection of real benzos but strong camomile is right up there

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel it probably depends on the person and their brain chemistry. Just steeping 2 bags of camomile tea for 20 minutes and squeezing the bags and then consuming gives me a noticeable relaxing effect. But it might be more placebo and the calming action of drinking tea, I don't know. But I have no doubt that camomile in high doses especially, like an 8 bag infusion, would be psychoactive.

This one is pretty gentle, but I've never megadosed it because it can induce vomiting, hangover, skin rashes and can even induce severe shock in those allergic to ragweed. It would seem it's actions are also at least partially mediated by cholinergic-receptor stimulation so I'd avoid stuff like diphenhydramine.

the act of drinking tea can be therapeutic and relaxing to even people who dont have any issues more of a placebo effect if anything
chamomile tea is great but i wouldnt put it up there is diazepam
there is a tea here in the states its quite common in TX called 7 blossom tea
now, that tea i make it with 6 bags of it now that has a more benzo high lol it has knocked me on my ass before
it contains Orange (Citrus aurantium), roses (rosas spp.), Linden Flowers (Tila spp.), Mexican elder (sambucus Mexicana), Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), Rosemary(Rosemarinus officinalis), lemon balm (Melissa officinalis
different brands have diff variations but overall a good drink
i personally don't like sipping tea i rather let it cool down enough i can chug it and itll def give me a nice buzz if i sip it it wont do anything

ps there is a local herb store that i go to and the lady creates custom tea bags for me which it includes
passion flower,kava kava,chamomile,lemon balm, and linden flower the taste is horrible nothing a little sweetener wont fix
now that mix does wonders for me i can compare that to xanax i usually drink that when i cant sleep and alcohol wont cut it
puts me to sleep for a good 10 hrs and does it quick within 15 mins

No placebo nor the act of sipping tea this is genuine CNS depressing I was surprised

valarian root tincture is comparable to some of the crappier benzos.
its easy to make your own

That's a lot of chamomile tea. I usually just make 1-2 8 oz/236 ml cups out of one bag of it.

I've heard that rooibos or South African "red tea" or South African honeybush tea are like valium in some ways that they relax you, and that Valerian root tea is like this; but I've never used Valium or any benzos recreationally.

6 bags no nausea noted 8 bags slight nausea felt about the same nausea I used to get from opiates

valarian root tincture is comparable to some of the crappier benzos.
its easy to make your own
Valerian I find can potentiate but on its own I don't feel much

Passionflower I'm confused by sometimes I think it works sometimes not

About as similar as water to vodka for me personally.
vodka yuck gimme southern comfort please

I guess its like kava if u have strong dose ur a fan

Last edited by a moderator:
lol edit your posts bro.. you don't seem very sedated to me at the moment, not sure if I can trust you.

though you did remind me about camomile..so I may go root around my roommates massive tea collection and brew up a golden syrup of it because fuck me running I wish I could sleep.