• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting pain pills ?

anti150

Bluelighter
I would never advise anyone to crush up and snort any pill, but i know plenty of yall party animals do anyway. My question is, what are the PHYSICAL effects of snorting pain pills? Percocet, to be specific. Surely all that ap does hell on your nostrils. I already searched but couldnt find anything on the PHYSICAL effects, like the damage it does to your nose/body opposed to just swallowing them.

Any experinced J's got answers?

Tylenol should be avoided at all cost when it coned to snorting a pill with it in.

I think you should Google your question, you will get the answer.

Also, no matter if the pill has Tylenol or not, it can cause chaos for your nostrils, lungs, etc......all the binders, etc.....are never good, & a lot of problems can arise down the line.

Cocaine is supposed to be snorted, right? Well there are quite a few people that were heavy coke heads that literally lost their noses......

I snorted a few pills in my time, but I just won't do it anymore because my nose is stuffy within a day, & my sleep is more important than a pill.

Of course pills like Opana only have a 10% BA orally, so people snort them to get way higher BA's.

I've always wondered why the pharm companies made the BA on some pills so low like Opana & Dilaudid......makes me think they want the addicts to pretty much destroy their own bodies.

Im not saying that you shouldnt worry about your nose but if your considering the damage that its enduring then you probably wont end up doing much.

that said, a percocet is less than 3% oxycodone, so you will get much better absorption by eating the pill, light fatty meal first wont hurt. and on top of physically not being able to absorb the drug due to the excess of apap/binder even if you did have entirely pure oxycodone powder, you will get less in your blood stream snorting than eating, aswell as shorten the duration

Snorting percocet is a waste. People just have fascinations and obsessions with various ROAs. Some people are addicted to prepping a shot, bowl, joint and lines.

It's in the nature of recreational drug users. However, a smart drug user does minimal harm to his body while maximizing positive effects.

Snorting a percocet will simply clog your nose and leave a small amount of Oxycodone to be absorbed.

Im not saying that you shouldnt worry about your nose but if your considering the damage that its enduring then you probably wont end up doing much.

that said, a percocet is less than 3% oxycodone, so you will get much better absorption by eating the pill, light fatty meal first wont hurt. and on top of physically not being able to absorb the drug due to the excess of apap/binder even if you did have entirely pure oxycodone powder, you will get less in your blood stream snorting than eating, aswell as shorten the duration

Edit** @lost boy yeah, but the time release is very useful for the reason we made the pills, and making them tamper proof is sensible, those er pills are often times quite potent and they could kill someone who was ignorant. the pharma guys arent putting the needles in peoples arms. If they choose to shoot them hopefully they know to prepare properly and also that they should maybe get stuff more suitable to shooting. its a dynamic issue but i dont feel like you should question the pharma companies for their design when youd think people would expect that iving stuff that isnt meant to be in the bloodstream is gonna cause issues. not judging, i know what its like but i wont shoot most things cept meth since i actually fiend alot less and use less often whilst getting a better longer lasting high. smoking make me chase the high 24/7 since id never get where i wanted. perha

NEVER snort anything with Tylenol, not only does it burn like the fire of hell itself but you can really damage your nose (you can damage your nose with anything, but especially this). If you want to try snorting pain pills I suggest you stick to meds like dilaudid or roxicodone, the pills are tiny and Tylenol free.

snort roxis, OC, (if u can get any) opana, dillaudid.. thats about it.. any pills with mixed APAP are gonna tear ur shit up

Tylenol should be avoided at all cost when it coned to snorting a pill with it in.

I think you should Google your question, you will get the answer.

Also, no matter if the pill has Tylenol or not, it can cause chaos for your nostrils, lungs, etc......all the binders, etc.....are never good, & a lot of problems can arise down the line.

Cocaine is supposed to be snorted, right? Well there are quite a few people that were heavy coke heads that literally lost their noses......

I snorted a few pills in my time, but I just won't do it anymore because my nose is stuffy within a day, & my sleep is more important than a pill.

Of course pills like Opana only have a 10% BA orally, so people snort them to get way higher BA's.

I've always wondered why the pharm companies made the BA on some pills so low like Opana & Dilaudid......makes me think they want the addicts to pretty much destroy their own bodies.

Correct me if i'm wrong but im pretty sure its not the pharm companies that have control over the BA of the products they sell? I mean a chemicall is a chemicall and its always going to have the same BA right? BTW i always see you on bluelight haha

Correct me if i'm wrong but im pretty sure its not the pharm companies that have control over the BA of the products they sell? I mean a chemicall is a chemicall and its always going to have the same BA right?

pretty much, this.

trust me, drug companies would LOVE if all drugs had 100% oral bioavailibility all the time. then we wouldn't need things like enteric coated capsules, IV drip antibiotics, liver enzyme inhibitors, kidney transport inhibitors, etc to maintain drug levels in the blood...

the other thing to consider: Opana, Dilaudid and friends are OLD AS FUCK DRUGS, they are actually at least ~100 years old if not older... many of them were discovered pre-world war 1. If they were developed today nobody in their right mind would ever approve something like oral oxymorphone.... not only does it have shit oral BA but it's a crazy addictive opioid too!

i suspect pharm companies are happy that they can continue selling the same shit for 100+years and they can ensure they always have a market :p

i suspect pharm companies are happy that they can continue selling the same shit for 100+years and they can ensure they always have a market :p

Yup, you'd better believe if they could prescribe heroin as an anti-depressant they would. Lord knows it'd probably be a whole lot more effective than this other shit...

The only pain pill I've ever had worth snorting was Dilaudid. Oxycodone is good enough when it's eaten. As for percs snorting them is pointless and you'll just fuck your nose up because there's only 5mg's of oxy for every 325mg of APAP

I take 20 opana ER twice a day and 30 IR and have for several years, was on morphine but it gave me the morphine twitch. That said, I have never been able to get a buz off of anything anymore. A friend gave me so K4's and I snorted two of them (no iv in many years) and did not get even a slight buz. Am I too loaded up?
I only really take the opana for chronic pin and to keep from withdrawing.
I snort the IR just for kicks really, kinda gives me something to do. But no buz to speak of. What the hell is wrong with me? Underdosing? Any clue?