• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos I am mixing 200mg vallium with 40 ounce of wild turkey and 2.25 litres of jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapyaa

Greenlighter
I am bi-polar and unable too enjoy the good drugs such as ice weed coke so i am trying diazapam 200mg with lots of alcohol such as 50 standard drinks too feel something good so can anyone tell me if this is cool i have already ingested 200mg vallium in one does and a 40 botle of wild turkey about too start on the jack which is a nice two litre bottle i want too feel fucked up just curious as if this will cause death all good if it does i dont care anymore=D

You seem very coherent for someone who has taken what you claim to have taken..

Sounds like you could use a cup of coffee and a swift slap on the back of the head.

Get yourself some help bro, no one wants you wearing a toe tag.

Your not alone man, you just got to reach out to someone for help. Go to the hospital, go to an NA meeting, call a suicide hotline. I hope your not serious about those doses, that is most definately a lethal combo.

OP, time for tough love. This is a little ridiculous. I'll go ahead and state the extreme obvious in that the combination you're imbibing could easily result in death. This honestly, wouldn't even be fun, you will be blacked out after the 2nd shot of whisky.

If you're trying to kill yourself then you are certainly on the right track. A lot of us on here do mistreat our bodies, but you simply must have some small shred of dignity and responsibility for your body and life. This shit is just not going to work for you.

Trollin ass mother.....

I got a hundered bucks that says you couldnt even drink 1/2 of the wild turkey, without even touching the other stuff.

Shit combo either way, come on dude. This is the bigs.

It's either your full of crap, or trying to commit suicide.
this is a harm reduction forum!
All we can tell you is don't do it. For your own safety.
That combo can kill.
Be fucking careful.

^It's obviously a troll post, it's just that I always take threads seriously because you never know, there is a very small chance that the OP is legit. He/She could be severely misinformed and think that this combo is normal. However, I take this combo for breakfast every morning so I suppose I shouldn't judge ;).

I suppose if you were a severe alcoholic, with a severe dependence and tolerance it would be possible, but honestly, this is just fucking ridiculous. If you drink that much ethanol, you're not going to be posting coherently on an online forum.

we all have our demons no doubt not here to judge nor to be an ass but for fucks sake
you need help man because if the op is legit which i highly doubt but you never know
the aftermath of all this will not end well
the alcohol alone will mess you up at that amount...50 standard shots? thats enough to easily cause alcohol poisoning for most people
then adding in that much valium
it can and will cause death due to central nervous system failure well if anything best case scenario you can fall asleep and never wake up back again best case scenario
seriously get some help

Post like these make me cringe.

If you don't have any regard for your life, why should we care?

cool story bro

BL is not here to boast about how fucked up you're getting/want to get

Status
Not open for further replies.