• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Cigarettes and xanax

passion4cannabis

Bluelighter
Why do they feel soooo good together? I dont know if this is the right section to ask this but im pretty damn high on benzos and the cigarettes feel so euphoric
Btw does the nicotine make the xanax leave your body faster? Man i feel so goooood lol, hope yer all havin a good day!

Why do they feel soooo good together? I dont know if this is the right section to ask this but im pretty damn high on benzos and the cigarettes feel so euphoric
Btw does the nicotine make the xanax leave your body faster? Man i feel so goooood lol, hope yer all havin a good day!

Complete opposite for me. If I smoke on xanax it makes the xanax leave me faster , and takes away the nice and cozy feeling Xanax gives me .
Nicotine makes Xanax half life much shorter then it already is . Although I do find myself smoking more while on Xanax I don't understand why ;because it ruins the experience ,and makes me end up taking more Xanax .

Yea im just popping more and more now and smoke smoke smooooke! lol whenever im high on benzos i become the friendliest guy on earth and i start loving the universe and everything between lol, goddamn these addictive fuck benzos :(

Yea im just popping more and more now and smoke smoke smooooke! lol whenever im high on benzos i become the friendliest guy on earth and i start loving the universe and everything between lol, goddamn these addictive fuck benzos :(

Be careful with Benzos man . I was taking 24-30mg a day xanax for over a year ,and decided to do cold turkey ,and had seizures and was hallucinating . Had to be hospitalized for over a week . I now only take Xanax every now and then mainly to potentate my Opiates.

Be careful with Benzos man . I was taking 24-30mg a day xanax for over a year ,and decided to do cold turkey ,and had seizures and was hallucinating . Had to be hospitalized for over a week . I now only take Xanax every now and then mainly to potentate my Opiates.

How long did the withdrawal last for you? I recently 'relapsed' on em, felt like i was schizophrenic for 8 months, withdrawal seems like it never ends man..(for me) :( what to do, stay on benzos or get off em asap after the relapse? Whenever i take benzos i feel like the most productive ive ever been in my life and i feel so normal :/

The hallucinating was on ,and off for a few weeks the seizures stopped in a little over a week. When the seizures stopped I just got up and walked out of the Hospital . I take no more then 4mg a week now of Xanax ,and can quit with no issues ,but I do get the depersonalization for awhile that I hate .

I normally wouldn't say this ;because of how addicting opiates are ,but if you want something to get high on Opiates are a much safer thing to take daily . Not to mention much more euphoric .

The hallucinating was on ,and off for a few weeks the seizures stopped in a little over a week. When the seizures stopped I just got up and walked out of the Hospital . I take no more then 4mg a week now of Xanax ,and can quit with no issues ,but I do get the depersonalization for awhile that I hate .

I normally wouldn't say this ;because of how addicting opiates are ,but if you want something to get high on Opiates are a much safer thing to take daily . Not to mention much more euphoric .

I've tried alot of opiates and they dont feel euphoric to me :/ they dont work the same fpr my brain i guess, is taking benzos long term a bad thing? In my benzo high right now i just wanna take em till i die but i've heard their so bad long term :( but they make me feel normal

SO withdrawal didnt last long for you?

Yea that numb feelign to everything just disappears as soon as i take a pill, its like i notice my body i can feel tastes in my mouth, i can hear music perfectly, basically all my sensorys work perfectly, i was feeling like a freak for 8 months i thought that was just how it feels sober. and then poof, i notice the weather i notice my bodily functions, sounds, taste, all sensories working perfectly. Does this go away after benzo withdrawal? I'm pretty high again so i dont know if making sense but hopefulyl someone knows what im talking about

Benzodiazepines make a lot of drugs feel smoother - nicotine included. I find that stimulants that normally make me edgy are smooth as silk when combined with a relatively low dose of a benzodiazepine. Hope this makes sense.

I love Valium and temazepam but I'll never understand why people find Xanax recreational. It's an effective anxiolytic but there is fuck all else to it... as a muscle relaxant, anticonvulsant and sedative/hypnotic; Xanax is WEAK.

Anyway: this is a bit of a mystery but it's hardly surprising. Lots of people like to smoke while drinking alcohol - even people who wouldn't normally smoke. I know several ex-smokers who choose to avoid alcohol because they say it makes them want to smoke. Maybe there is some kind of synergy between nicotine and GABAergic drugs?

I love Valium and temazepam but I'll never understand why people find Xanax recreational. It's an effective anxiolytic but there is fuck all else to it... as a muscle relaxant, anticonvulsant and sedative/hypnotic; Xanax is WEAK.

Anyway: this is a bit of a mystery but it's hardly surprising. Lots of people like to smoke while drinking alcohol - even people who wouldn't normally smoke. I know several ex-smokers who choose to avoid alcohol because they say it makes them want to smoke. Maybe there is some kind of synergy between nicotine and GABAergic drugs?

I must admit on this I always thought it was me ,but every time I drink which once in awhile ill drink straight out of a 90 proof bottle of rum 750ml takes almost half of it to make me drunk ,but about the time I am numb my face and stuff drunk I find myself smoking like a chimney . I quit smoking real cigs ,and now smoke a ecig modded ,but ill smoke a whole 5ml of 36mg nicotine juice up in a couple hours while drinking . Ill steadily puff on it until its gone . I don't understand why alcohol does this . With Benzos its not so bad ,but alcohol my god the smoking is uncontrollable .

cigarettes speed up metabolism thats why it feels maybe stronger at that point? like after heroin shot everybody smokes "shotcig". It makes benzos metabolism speed up about 50% some times when on benzo prescription and doing smoking cessation dr can lower dose to not get too much benzo to bloodstream. Although if u have low tolerance it may just make nicotine etc feel much better

cigarettes speed up metabolism thats why it feels maybe stronger at that point? like after heroin shot everybody smokes "shotcig". It makes benzos metabolism speed up about 50% some times when on benzo prescription and doing smoking cessation dr can lower dose to not get too much benzo to bloodstream. Although if u have low tolerance it may just make nicotine etc feel much better

I don't smoke much while on Xanax cause it seams to cancel out the Xanax ,but when drinking its a whole nother story . Don't know if its like what you said with alcohol .

i dont smoke ciggys anymore but i do vape which still contains nicotine i def feel a diff if i vape before or after compared to when i dont while i take xanax
it feels badass but def leaves faster i've done non scientific tests lol def leaves 15 to 30 mins faster if i vape

I don't understand why alcohol does this . With Benzos its not so bad ,but alcohol my god the smoking is uncontrollable .
Yeah I have been told that the urge to smoke on benos isn't as strong as it is on alcohol. Must have something to do with GABA receptor subtypes. What's interesting is that Baclofen (a GABA-B agonist) has been shown to reduce nicotine cravings. Alcohol is also a GABA-B agonist; benzodiazepines to my knowledge are not.

Last edited:
Has there been any studies done if it's actual cigarettes that cause xanax to leave the body faster, or are electronic cigs included in that as well?

I puff on my e-cigg literally round the clock all day and I can easily throw back 40-60mg of xanax, YES, forty to sixty mgs. I've had seizures coming off these doses cold turkey two times (2 seizures both times I stopped). I'm doing roughly 16mg the past week and I am out today with only 12mg. I'm honestly scared shitless I'm going to have another seizure when I stop. Now it's going on 3 months of these crazy high dosages. I do wonder though if smoking my e-cigg has decreased the effectiveness and that is why I consume so much.

Is it actual nicotine that effects the metabolism of xanax, or something in an actual tobacco cigg?

Thanks guys :(

Has there been any studies done if it's actual cigarettes that cause xanax to leave the body faster, or are electronic cigs included in that as well?

I puff on my e-cigg literally round the clock all day and I can easily throw back 40-60mg of xanax, YES, forty to sixty mgs. I've had seizures coming off these doses cold turkey two times (2 seizures both times I stopped). I'm doing roughly 16mg the past week and I am out today with only 12mg. I'm honestly scared shitless I'm going to have another seizure when I stop. Now it's going on 3 months of these crazy high dosages. I do wonder though if smoking my e-cigg has decreased the effectiveness and that is why I consume so much.

Is it actual nicotine that effects the metabolism of xanax, or something in an actual tobacco cigg?

Thanks guys :(

I think it has something to do with the maio 's in real cigarettes that mess with xanax not the nicotine its self ;because if that was the case all stimulants would do this amphetamines & caffeine .