• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Oral exam (saliva) test tomorrow worried about suboxone in system

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooletsunwind

Greenlighter
Hi I am new here. I don't know where to put this so I posted here. I am going to a pain management clinic tomorrow at 12. So about 24 hours from now. I've been taking 1/3 of a sub strip for the past 2 weeks. I slipped up twice before that but was on the subs two weeks same dosage prior to those 2 slip up days. I have no taken any sub yesterday or today and won't tomorrow and I'm wondering if I have a chance of passing this drug test or if it is best to reschedule. I've *read* that sub last 3 days in saliva so I was thinking I might have a a chance since it will be just about 3 days. BUT the stacking effect... I have been using most of the past month. I don't know. Or if there's something I can say or do to pass would be ideal....
back story is a I broke my neck in car accident last summer and was refused help physically and mentally and took measures into my own hands sooo now the pain is so bad I need to see someone but I don't want to be dropped before I even start!

Anyone with info?

Drug test questions aren't allowed on bluelight. They are allowed on reddit.com opiate sub forum though. Ask over there

Status
Not open for further replies.