• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in my opinion the so called "LTC" is a kind of anxiety disorder. Its different from the normal not drug induced anxiety disorders, but the treatment should be the same.(Meditation, CBT, SSRIs, and so on)

Well in my opinion the so called "LTC" is a kind of anxiety disorder. Its different from the normal not drug induced anxiety disorders, but the treatment should be the same.(Meditation, CBT, SSRIs, and so on)
Don't mean to sound so negative or that but I've had anxiety and there's no chance all my symptoms are due to anxiety

Ive had prior anxiety symptoms before this ltc. And yea this ltc is way different. Anxiety changes. And causes a big o list of symptoms. but it is in fact just anxiety. I believe majority of ltc are pure hell of mental illness anxiety/depression. I dont know your story ryan but if everything came out fine you should start accepting its mental. Youll drive your self more crazy looking for an answer.. Thats jus my opinion.

Who was that jaw joint guy? guess fucking what, My jaw feels like it's literally RIPPING from my skull, it started when I was eating and never stopped, FUCK THIS SHIT.

Also I want to point out that the people I know who had a rough LTC, also are diagnosed with AD(H)D like me. And if not there is always some other medical history. Today after like 3 years being clean, I feel like 75 % to 80 %, but I haven't been very consistent in exercising or drinking. Anyway when I started being very depressed 3 years ago, I woke up dissapointed everyday because I was alive and not dead. Thought that came across my mind that I don't even want to tell online anonyme.

Depression is fully gone, some social anxiety left(walking or sitting between crowded areas) and some intrusive thoughts are left. It is hard sometimes, but it doable and I'm to enjoy live. I would also like to point out I abused MDMA, but not like baby me2point0 who dosed 1 time only 150 mg. I dosed mostly around 800mg and I even dosed 1,8g in twelve hours one time. Now it fucked me up and I had no clue about harm reduction, since friends of me were doing same shit, but that dose made me stop doing any drug forever.

Ive had prior anxiety symptoms before this ltc. And yea this ltc is way different. Anxiety changes. And causes a big o list of symptoms. but it is in fact just anxiety. I believe majority of ltc are pure hell of mental illness anxiety/depression. I dont know your story ryan but if everything came out fine you should start accepting its mental. Youll drive your self more crazy looking for an answer.. Thats jus my opinion.
This.

Hey guys, just thought I'd chime in. The other day, I went to grab my blood test results from a test I had done in January. I didn't go get them initially cause I trusted the doctor when she said it was fine and I didn't want to provoke the anxiety by arguing about it. Well, I went to the docs recently for an ear infection and decided to pick them up on the offchance.

So in January, my serum t level was 18.9 nmol/L. On the sheet it says the normal level is 8-27. Does anyone here think that's ok for a 23 year old? From the research I've done 19 nmol/ isn't high but it's certainly not clinically significant. And this was back in Jan when I was almost completely sexually dead, I'd imagine it would be higher now.

Seriously I dont understand what were going through. Without lying, today I feel 100% recovered. No symptoms at all. I can spin around without being dizzy. No motion sickness no nothing. If everyday was like today I wouldnt be on this forum. But tomorrow its gonna change again.

Hey guys, just thought I'd chime in. The other day, I went to grab my blood test results from a test I had done in January. I didn't go get them initially cause I trusted the doctor when she said it was fine and I didn't want to provoke the anxiety by arguing about it. Well, I went to the docs recently for an ear infection and decided to pick them up on the offchance.

So in January, my serum t level was 18.9 nmol/L. On the sheet it says the normal level is 8-27. Does anyone here think that's ok for a 23 year old? From the research I've done 19 nmol/ isn't high but it's certainly not clinically significant. And this was back in Jan when I was almost completely sexually dead, I'd imagine it would be higher now.

That converts to mid-500s which isn't amazing but its def not low enough to cause the full blown symptoms of an LTC. Sexual function should be there with that level of T. However, Testosterone isn't all sex drive is linked to.

Did you ever check AM cortisol? TSH w/Free T3+T4?

I've said it before but most doctors will say "Oh cortisol is in range no issues there" but thats totally the wrong interpretation. With anxiety your cortisol should be OUT OF RANGE high if everything is "normal". Its too bad that the labs don't change their range based on what your mental state is. For example, its different to have a cortisol of 14 ug/dL while having no symptoms than it is to have a cortisol of 14 ug/dL while experiencing the LTC.

So in the beginning of the LTC, you probably had high cortisol which indicates the body is "coping". For whatever reason (predisposing factors), the body did not normalize the level and thus your anxiety continued. Then the high cortisol literally causes brain damage (REVERSIBLE brain damage) due to stress and then it damages the hypothalamus. So now you are left with low cortisol and "adrenal fatigue"--which isn't even related to adrenals directly.

So in the beginning of the LTC, you probably had high cortisol which indicates the body is "coping". For whatever reason (predisposing factors), the body did not normalize the level and thus your anxiety continued. Then the high cortisol literally causes brain damage (REVERSIBLE brain damage) due to stress and then it damages the hypothalamus. So now you are left with low cortisol and "adrenal fatigue"--which isn't even related to adrenals directly.

Could you elaborate on everything you mentioned here?

Strangestuff is saying something I have seen online and on other forums, it makes alot of sense and fits my story to say the least. That may be why it thook 2-3 days to fully experience all the symptoms.

Last edited:
That converts to mid-500s which isn't amazing but its def not low enough to cause the full blown symptoms of an LTC. Sexual function should be there with that level of T. However, Testosterone isn't all sex drive is linked to.

Did you ever check AM cortisol? TSH w/Free T3+T4?

I've said it before but most doctors will say "Oh cortisol is in range no issues there" but thats totally the wrong interpretation. With anxiety your cortisol should be OUT OF RANGE high if everything is "normal". Its too bad that the labs don't change their range based on what your mental state is. For example, its different to have a cortisol of 14 ug/dL while having no symptoms than it is to have a cortisol of 14 ug/dL while experiencing the LTC.

Nope. Only had T and thyroid function checked, that was fine as well.

I think your theory makes sense in regards to adrenals. I suppose the key to recovery in that case is to practice cortisol reduction as much as possible. Which basically means, don't stress, and make a serious effort to relax.

Does anyone know anything about neurotoxcity from mdma here ?

That's the last thing you want to worry about right now. That's the anxiety talking. Forget about MDMA, go take a steaming hot bath, or put on some ambient music and have a nap.

Seriously I dont understand what were going through. Without lying, today I feel 100% recovered. No symptoms at all. I can spin around without being dizzy. No motion sickness no nothing. If everyday was like today I wouldnt be on this forum. But tomorrow its gonna change again.

Perhaps with time, the amount of days in which you feel 100% will increase in frequency - I don't see why it wouldn't considering the progress you sound like you've made back from day 1 to present.

Whenever I have bad days due to an illness (or other reasons) and I have to function for 8+ hours, I continually remind myself to "keep it simple" or "one step at a time." That's the mindset I try to maintain in order to get though the shitty days (it helps me to not easily feel overwhelmed).

That's the last thing you want to worry about right now. That's the anxiety talking. Forget about MDMA, go take a steaming hot bath, or put on some ambient music and have a nap.
I honestly think this could be what's happening though i have so many problems

Hey guys nnzo cheeeeeckin in!

Havent made any progress :/

But i did score a great job related to my field of study!

Im happy to say that i live day to day in an enjoyable manner

Symptoms left are floaters and severe chest pains back pains and left arm pains (Maybe i have had a heart attack / stroke and its permanent damage)
Also had this weird left head pressure again but it went away when i stopped touching it and thinking about it

I believe i will get better ... one day but for now im glad to see the majority of you are making good progress on your LTC's, it makes me so happy to see that. Another thing i noticed is that there a lot of others that have joined, i welcome you all and wish you the best of luck. I probably will check for replies to this tomorrow but from then on ill take another larger break from bluelight, for whenever i come on here i get more ideas for symptoms and it is a daunting/negative place at times (you cant control who posts and what you see when your scrolling), In reality im only on my sixth month for LTC so still a lot of time left to recover before i try something else.
To be honest i dont exercise nor do i eat well, i still smoke cigarettes occasionally which DO NOT HELP. Im planning on changing that this holiday.

Lots of love,
Zo

Im really flabbergasted that all you guys have so many body symptoms, i dont have any, except for some numbness in my touch sense sometimes, but that could be related to blood pressure. Has anyone developed severe social anxiety? because thats my main issue right now, and a little bit depressed. And HPPD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.