• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jewish world conspiracy has been peddling MDMA to White youths for years...To destroy their potential and ensure that nationalism doesn't flourish in the west ever again....Drugs are just one way of clipping European\White wings...The Israeli government import thousands of pounds worth of MDMA into The USA and Britain every year...

Pretty sure it's the reptilian lizard people who live under Antarctica, and not the Jews, who are peddling MDMA. The lizard people WANT you to think it's the Jews. Fool.

Hey guys this is truly blessed I hope you guys are doing well . It's been 2 years and 4 months now. I am doing better but have a few questions that I would like to ask. I have been working out for the past month and this has helped but I am forever soar. I used to be a weight lifter and the soarness would leave. I feel I am not recovering from exerxise. I am also very fatigued all the time which seems to be the main issue. I have an endo appointment in a month an half. They are booked solid until then.. I just want to know if anyone has fatigue and dizziness and how they have dealt with I have noticed the three year mark for people that with severe Ltcs seem to be doing better. I have to admit there is no comparison about this time last year. I want to hear from the people that greatly recovered . I also have hppd from this experience and that even seems is going away slowly which is a miracle as people say if it stay longer than a year it's permenant. If you guys have some advice please let me know

My comment was kind of a joke but....Though this is slightly off topic I think we can expect to see a simialr type of terrorism in the near future...Though drug users may not be a paticularly valuable target they are an easy target there has been a massive increase in recent years of people that usr drugs so therefore a massive increase in potential victims....I think in a situation like that hundreds woukd die before anything coukd be done...

Yeah thats what Im thinking that it might be vitamin b or the cortisol. I have to wait until jun 21 for my endo so hopefully i can figure it out by then.

Any encouragment would be apprectiated. This month i will be hitting the one 1 year marker. My anxiety is still very well present. Im noticing im reacting very bad to the environment around me. For example. The weather. the weather is reminding me of that fucking day full of terror.( The panic attack that kicked off this ltc). The weather,the events,jus summer in general is making me anxious. i took a walk last nite and idk evrything around me was like deja vu. kinda shit. Its Stupid in my mind but very real. The summer of last yr was filled with terror and not so good moments. So with the hot weather coming up im jus reliving bad memories of the beginning of this shit which consisted of me being stuck in my room deciding if i should end my life etc etc. im in therapy and will ask how to cope but wondering if im not alone in this situation. This is how anxiety works and ruins ur life. =/

Post MDMA Binge Anxiety/Taking Other Drugs While Recovering

Hi so I took about .7 mgs of clean tested ecstasy over a 3 day span at a music festival about a month and a half ago. I also took lsd one of the days (good trip) and did about a half gram of cocaine over the course of the weekend along with smoking weed throughout. Going into the festival I had been in a lonely/depressed state after moving back home with my parents after failing a couple courses in the college I attended away from home. I loved the school I had been at and moving back home with my parents was awful, but I was getting through it. (I'll be going back at the university in the fall!) I took all of those drugs that weekend because I was frustrated at the situation I was in, and said to myself "fuck it I'm gonna go all out this weekend and have a great time" (The last time I took mdma before that weekend was over a year ago, and only twice). Anyways, I had an amazing weekend, and was feeling shitty the next day but thought nothing of it really, thinking it was just the normal mdma comedown. The shitty feeling was mild anxiety on top of the comedown I think. Then after a week passed I found that I was still having this anxiety and found after some internet research that it was most likely from the mdma binge.

I've found that smoking weed amplified my anxiety so I cut out on that completely. I also used to smoke mole bowls (weed and tobacco bowls) anywhere from 5-15 a day for the past 5 months and I dropped that cold turkey too. I am still suffering from mild anxiety a month and a half later (its better now than it was the first few weeks). I'm pretty sure I'll recover from it it's just might take a while (correct me if I'm wrong). I would like to know what is causing this anxiety and if it is the mdma binge, or the tobacco withdraws or both or something else. Other symptoms I am dealing with are mild muscle twitches when I sit still or go to slepp at nigh, and It takes me longer than normal to remember certain things, or I'll have trouble finding the right words to say when speaking. I'd like to know the reasons for these issues as well if possible. I Also would like to know when my brain will be back to functioning normally, and Can I speed up the recovery process?

I am not too worried overall about everything, its just more annoying and frustrating than anything. There are certain things that trigger my anxiety but I am not having anxiety issues 24/7. Thinking about it is one trigger, smoking weed is the worst I've found, and getting worked up over something is another, there are a few more triggers but those are just a few.

I am also going camping in The Redwood forest with some friends in a few weeks and we plan on taking mushrooms. I've taken shrooms 3 times before and feel very comfortable taking them, I just want to know if my mild anxiety and other symptoms could make a a bad trip probable or gurantee it, or mess with my recovery. That is not what I want hahah

Finally I am going to a one day music festival two months from now and want to take a single dose of clean ecstasy just once. Is this a bad idea/ will it affect my recovery at all/ will it be an uncomfortable or bad roll for some reason? basically I just would like to know how that will play out. (please don't just say no don't do that are you stupid without reasoning behind it, lol) I would greatly appreciate help with my questions from people with good advice! If you can answer just one of my question that helps alot! Any advice helps! I bolded every question I have in this post and the rest is information. Thank You!

Hi so I took about .7 mgs of clean tested ecstasy over a 3 day span at a music festival about a month and a half ago. I also took lsd one of the days (good trip) and did about a half gram of cocaine over the course of the weekend along with smoking weed throughout. Going into the festival I had been in a lonely/depressed state after moving back home with my parents after failing a couple courses in the college I attended away from home. I loved the school I had been at and moving back home with my parents was awful, but I was getting through it. (I'll be going back at the university in the fall!) I took all of those drugs that weekend because I was frustrated at the situation I was in, and said to myself "fuck it I'm gonna go all out this weekend and have a great time" (The last time I took mdma before that weekend was over a year ago, and only twice). Anyways, I had an amazing weekend, and was feeling shitty the next day but thought nothing of it really, thinking it was just the normal mdma comedown. The shitty feeling was mild anxiety on top of the comedown I think. Then after a week passed I found that I was still having this anxiety and found after some internet research that it was most likely from the mdma binge.

I've found that smoking weed amplified my anxiety so I cut out on that completely. I also used to smoke mole bowls (weed and tobacco bowls) anywhere from 5-15 a day for the past 5 months and I dropped that cold turkey too. I am still suffering from mild anxiety a month and a half later (its better now than it was the first few weeks). I'm pretty sure I'll recover from it it's just might take a while (correct me if I'm wrong). I would like to know what is causing this anxiety and if it is the mdma binge, or the tobacco withdraws or both or something else. Other symptoms I am dealing with are mild muscle twitches when I sit still or go to slepp at nigh, and It takes me longer than normal to remember certain things, or I'll have trouble finding the right words to say when speaking. I'd like to know the reasons for these issues as well if possible. I Also would like to know when my brain will be back to functioning normally, and Can I speed up the recovery process?

I am not too worried overall about everything, its just more annoying and frustrating than anything. There are certain things that trigger my anxiety but I am not having anxiety issues 24/7. Thinking about it is one trigger, smoking weed is the worst I've found, and getting worked up over something is another, there are a few more triggers but those are just a few.

I am also going camping in The Redwood forest with some friends in a few weeks and we plan on taking mushrooms. I've taken shrooms 3 times before and feel very comfortable taking them, I just want to know if my mild anxiety and other symptoms could make a a bad trip probable or gurantee it, or mess with my recovery. That is not what I want hahah

Finally I am going to a one day music festival two months from now and want to take a single dose of clean ecstasy just once. Is this a bad idea/ will it affect my recovery at all/ will it be an uncomfortable or bad roll for some reason? basically I just would like to know how that will play out. (please don't just say no don't do that are you stupid without reasoning behind it, lol) I would greatly appreciate help with my questions from people with good advice! If you can answer just one of my question that helps alot! Any advice helps! I bolded every question I have in this post and the rest is information. Thank You!
Moving this into the recovery thread. There you will find more people with experience in this. Welcome to bluelight :)

It's so sad to see threads like this...I myself have been in this situation and It left me with a deep hatred for MDMA and a sense of shame and disgust at what I had done to myself....Surely a brief search on a forum like this would be enough to discourage anyone from considering using MDMA the fact there are threads like this one talking of 'Recovery' and 'Support' should be enough this isn't a serious illness this is supposed to be something taken for 'Fun' recreationally it is literally self harm....there is alot of misinformation about MDMA/Ecstasy and sadly it comes from forums like this and not the government....Irresponsible and selfish users talking of the wonders of their favourite drug....Vilifying alcohol which in comparison is benign no matter what you might hear on bluelight.....MDMA is if abused (And arguably even just used) is poison....And it literally makes me sick..

Ethyl Alcohol - the form of the drug present in all alcoholic beverages - is not a benign mind altering substance at all.

Long term studies conducted by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has proven without a doubt that the consumption of any amount of Ethyl Alcohol increases the risk of developing cancer.

It is now classified as a Group 1 Carcinogen along with (but not limited to) Arsenic, Asbestos, Formaldehyde, and Radioactive Isotopes.

Furthermore, Ethyl Alcohol is a well studied and well known neurotoxin (kills brain cells), cardiotoxin (and heart cells), and hepatotoxin (and also liver cells).

Acute withdrawal from Alcoholism (going 'cold turkey') is considered a medical emergency as symptoms include delirium, seizures, coma, and death.

Globally, the consumption of alcoholic beverages - at present - directly contributes to 1 death approximately every 10 seconds.

In America alone, ~80,000 individuals die from Ethyl Alcohol poisoning - most of them young to middle-aged adults.

All this information has been available online to the public for a few years at least, yet this significantly toxic and carcinogenic drug continues to be as follows:

- Ignored by the mainstream media (with the very rare exception) whenever a death occurs as a result of consumption.

- Communicated by Uncle Sam and other western governments around the world - with respect to the risks involved - to the public as a simple and vague phrase which says simply (and usually only) to either: "Please enjoy responsibly," or to: "Please drink responsibly."

- Accepted and embraced by society in the form of countless advertisements via television, magazines, newspapers, radio, billboards, and the internet.

- Globally, the biggest drug use-related burden on workforce contributions, family stability, drug-related violence, and drug-related automobile accidents.

- Globally, the second biggest drug use-related burden on healthcare resources (after Tobacco/Nicotine products).

It should also be noted that the former PotUS and pardoned felonious criminal known as Richard M. Nixon - who also happens to be the man primarily responsible for the creation of the DEA and the 'war on drugs' in general (circa May 1971) - was a frequent and heavy drinker. How convenient for him that Ethyl Alcohol remained a regulated, recreationally legal drug, but I digress.

I'm not suggesting that MDMA use bears little to no risk to a consumer - not at all.

Given the right conditions (a hot, humid environment combined with frequent or heavy use), I strongly believe that it may become neurotoxic. And the risk to the user is increased significantly due to western governments handing over the job to supply the demand to criminal organizations not really concerned about adulterants, nor pharmaceutical grade purity, but rather only money.

When the sale of alcoholic beverages became illegal in America, an alarmingly high number of people began dying as a result of homemade (unregulated, impure, adulterated) booze. This continues to occur at present in countries where the possession of Ethyl Alcohol is outright illegal.

Ethyl Alcohol / Ethanol is not a benign substance at all. And combining it with MDMA or other drugs will increase the risk of damage to the user's brain (among other things).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit - I'd like to point out for the record that, although I'm not outright recommending it, a few months after becoming ill with 'LTC' symptoms and taking ~19 months and a lot of hard work to recover fully, I went to a rave and used a modest dose (~100mg) of some thoroughly tested (Reagents and GC-MS), adulterant free MDMA, and I had a wonderful time, and there was no long term comedown whatsoever. I was really, really scared that my 'LTC' would return, and that I'd have a massive panic attack, but in the end I was fine thank God.

And since that time, I have consumed MDMA on several occasions and haven't had any symptoms return. Once again however, the MDMA in question was always tested and of notably high purity (straight from source - still in shard/crystal form). I never touch ecstasy pills anymore, as they're too dirty nowadays. I'd rather spend more money in order to reduce the risks typically involved.

Also, not once did I dare to combine it with Alcohol (like I used to before becoming ill) or anything else. I chose Gatorade instead of plain water to keep myself hydrated, and I've always been with friends whom I felt safe with, as well as at a venue where I felt socially comfortable while sober. And lastly, I never use it more frequently than once every 2 months.

As for the Alcohol, I never drink anymore - not even a beer after a meal at a BBQ like I loved to do. It's an overrated drug anyways in my opinion.

Last edited:

This is probably due to the MDMA binge and not the tobacco withdraws. What you're describing is something me and most people on this thread (and the past support threads too) are experiencing, or have experienced. That it takes you longer to remember certain things like names of people or how to calculate numbers in your head is a normal symptom for this LTC.

Im currently in my seventh month and am sometimes improving and sometimes not but on the long run I have come far from day one. The thing is with this LTC is that there is no final date for anyone. First of all, you will recover. Based on what I have read on Bluelight it will take between 6-24 months. 24 months are for the ones having the WORST LTC and among them there are people still fighting with it 36 months and in. And for some, it goes away after 4 months.

Whatever you do, do NOT take any esctasy in 2 months. Not in a year! Stop with every drug. Alcohol, nicotine, caffeine etc. Until you are recovered. This is how you speed the recovery.

For more infos, read my post I made on the first page of this thread about my ways with this. My 5-HTP just arrived and thats what I'm going to try next. I once read about a guy who had a LTC for 2 months, took 5-HTP for 1 month and then was recovered. So here's where I'm at.

Any encouragment would be apprectiated. This month i will be hitting the one 1 year marker. My anxiety is still very well present. Im noticing im reacting very bad to the environment around me. For example. The weather. the weather is reminding me of that fucking day full of terror.( The panic attack that kicked off this ltc). The weather,the events,jus summer in general is making me anxious. i took a walk last nite and idk evrything around me was like deja vu. kinda shit. Its Stupid in my mind but very real. The summer of last yr was filled with terror and not so good moments. So with the hot weather coming up im jus reliving bad memories of the beginning of this shit which consisted of me being stuck in my room deciding if i should end my life etc etc. im in therapy and will ask how to cope but wondering if im not alone in this situation. This is how anxiety works and ruins ur life. =/
I very much understand this. A year ago around this time I was a huge anxious mess and thinking that I'm in the same season or even month as last year gets me a little bit fired up. Trust me you aren't alone. When the weather is a certain type, I get nervous thinking I'm back to the dark picture I was a year ago sometimes, then I come to the realisation that everything is fine. Go outside during the days more often, I've began appreciating the weather and noticed my thought patterns when I get uncomfortable from things like that.

EDIT: I consider myself to be recovered guys. I have anxieties and we all do, I'm still working on them as I was working on my phobia of spiders and whatever 3,5,10 years ago. Luckily once you are able to manage it, you master it, then you're able to be normal you. Those floaters still get me a bit nervous sometimes too. But chill.

Last edited:
I was debating weither or not I was going to report my appointment with the neuro but whatever, if ur interessed here it is. NOTE: this is MY results, idk if its the same with other ltc sufferers but here we go. Results were very conclusive and the pictures of my brain electrical signals were clear. She showed me the results and I was mind blown. On the certain frequency that she was looking into, my brain was all fine, except for the frontal right corner, wich was terribly red. It means it's sending way too many signals. She said that that part is related to anxiety, attention, and wait for it... working memory. I asked her if there was like damage that could be seen or brain destruction lol. She said everything was fine, even on the chemical part. So serotonin and dopamine etc was all cool. She told me we were going to do neurofeedback on that part of my brain and the bottom right part of my brain too since it was problematic too. After the training, I will pass the same test to see. She looked very optimistic and I was too. It was only good news. Also, my ADHD is gone she said. I can't wait for the training to start to be honest. With the exercise, the diet and the lifestyle I just adopted, I can't see this failing.

EDIT: I just want to clarify something. If you are thinking about writing something like: ''Don't book apps with neurologist and profesionnals, they can't help, it's a waste of money.'' I kind of agree, but my mother really wants to help me so she ''kinda'' forced me into doing it. It's not that expansive even tho we have crazy inssurance #Canada.

I was debating weither or not I was going to report my appointment with the neuro but whatever, if ur interessed here it is. NOTE: this is MY results, idk if its the same with other ltc sufferers but here we go. Results were very conclusive and the pictures of my brain electrical signals were clear. She showed me the results and I was mind blown. On the certain frequency that she was looking into, my brain was all fine, except for the frontal right corner, wich was terribly red. It means it's sending way too many signals. She said that that part is related to anxiety, attention, and wait for it... working memory. I asked her if there was like damage that could be seen or brain destruction lol. She said everything was fine, even on the chemical part. So serotonin and dopamine etc was all cool. She told me we were going to do neurofeedback on that part of my brain and the bottom right part of my brain too since it was problematic too. After the training, I will pass the same test to see. She looked very optimistic and I was too. It was only good news. Also, my ADHD is gone she said. I can't wait for the training to start to be honest. With the exercise, the diet and the lifestyle I just adopted, I can't see this failing.

EDIT: I just want to clarify something. If you are thinking about writing something like: ''Don't book apps with neurologist and profesionnals, they can't help, it's a waste of money.'' I kind of agree, but my mother really wants to help me so she ''kinda'' forced me into doing it. It's not that expansive even tho we have crazy inssurance #Canada.
What kind of scan did you have ?

Electroencephalography I think. Where you see the regions of the brain in colors depending on the frequency. Honnestly it was fun :p

Electroencephalography I think. Where you see the regions of the brain in colors depending on the frequency. Honnestly it was fun :p
I'm waiting on my appointment for neurologist hopfully he does a few tests my memory's been terrible it's unreal

I'm waiting on my appointment for neurologist hopfully he does a few tests my memory's been terrible it's unreal

Yeah me too... you could tell me a new word and ask me what it is like 5 seconds after and I wont be able to tell you lol... its sad. Share your results if you even get an encephalography. I felt realieved when she told me my brain wasn't perfect at all. Gives me hope that somebody might actually KNOW something for once.

Yeah me too... you could tell me a new word and ask me what it is like 5 seconds after and I wont be able to tell you lol... its sad. Share your results if you even get an encephalography. I felt realieved when she told me my brain wasn't perfect at all. Gives me hope that somebody might actually KNOW something for once.
I'm the same so scary..its all I talk about aswell so been put on an ssri till I see my neurologist Dont know if this is the answer tho, I will let you know how I get on

Electroencephalography I think. Where you see the regions of the brain in colors depending on the frequency

Just for the record that isn't EEG but it's actually functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) instead :p. The changes in colour represent the changes in oxygen levels within the blood of those areas indicating activation of those areas.

I'm on my... 9th month, and for the first time, I feel a little better in general.

The vertigo is almost gone, I don't have episodes anymore. I also don't feel my heartbeat around my body anymore, or have the feeling of tahquicard
I still get the muscle twitching, but it's less than before. My mouse does not jump as much as it used to be.
The brainzaps are also (almost) gone. I'm able to sleep pretty quickly, and I rest well during the night. Last time I took Clonazepan was over a week ago, a single drop to help me sleep.
Anxiety is less, in general. Depression is also less (except when I'm on my period, I feel like shit). Sexual libido is sloooooowly raising, very slowly.

I don't drink alcohol except a glass of wine from time to time, or a vodka with orange juice (5 were the max I had when I went to see Sasha a month ago).

I started swimming, to speed up my recovery and help my back (I spent too much time on the computer).

For the first time in months, I'm actually seeing the light at the end of the tunnel :)

I'm having a survey about the symptoms that you have on the comedown, feel free to fill it if you haven't already, will only take 3 minutes

FILL SYMPTOMS SURVEY

That's weird, one of the things that I did not lose with this was my memory. I remember things from work that the guys that work with me do not understand how I can have such a good memory and remember the things I do. It's not the same for everyone, I guess.

Just for the record that isn't EEG but it's actually functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) instead :p. The changes in colour represent the changes in oxygen levels within the blood of those areas indicating activation of those areas.

No ahaha, it's the one where I get a helmet full of electrodes and they capture the speed in Hz at wich one part of my brain communicates with another.

Status
Not open for further replies.