• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opiates and eating. Would not recommend for habitual use

LostWithoutPurpose

Greenlighter
I have used them for a decent bit and the only reason I want a norco is so I can enjoy a delicious meal. I do have a chronic illness that basically limits my ability to function but it isn't bad enough for me to only be able to eat medicated. You can't live a lifestyle this way just trust me. Now with limited supply I am only really a good meal every 2 days when I get a pill. Anyone who has recommendations is welcome. I have looked at the withdrawal survival guides etc but none of those seemed to help me.

dude, what are you even asking? smoke weed and eat food; taste even better than when on an opiate.

Well I would to take a norco, smoke, and then eat. I don't know what I am asking either. Just seeking a little help or a way to communicate I suppose. I thought of ordering some kratom but thats all I can think of. I would love rehabilitation but I don't think you can get help anonymously nor have the time to do so.

Just suck it up, and taper or CT the hydro, all other options, unless you have a legitimate disease is only going to make your life hell. Think it's bad now? How about having to have a shot of dope b/c you can leave the house each AM - every day; holidays, birthdays, family get togethers, flying overseas... So much less you can do if you get in deeper with opioids.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help, do you have a disorder, maybe undiagnosed, that makes eating difficult? Is this drug anticipation anorexia (i made that up, but really, could it be?)

I have similar issues I think, I use weed as an appitite stimulant and it works great. If your trying to kick the hydro then just go cold turkey and end it, 3 days of sickness and your done. It's pretty easy the first time but it gets much much harder each time you kick.

dude, youre making no fucking sense, man.

go to a rehab if you must; why are you worried about that? go to a detox that is not near your home; things will stay QUIET and you will not have to worry. are you embarrassed about what has happened? also, just smoke weed; like I said, weed will help you EAT and EAT WELL! you do not always need opiates to eat, dude.

how long have you been using for? you seem like a somewhat rookie considering your addiction. you need to realize what you have done and do the right things next and help yourself. do not worry so much about what others may think or see in/about you. if you have a problem and need help, then get that help.

also, if you want help then please go into more detail. what type of opiates? how often do you use? to what extent? how long exactly? what are you looking for next? you just need to go into more detail in order to get more help from us on this board.

3 1/2 years so far and only norco usually just 10mg at a time 2-3 times a day w/ grapefruit juice;never more than 2 at once. I smoke flower but the two compliment each other so i'm usually under the effects of both. To be honest I realized I had a problem somewhat early on but figured I would eventually get some prescribed due to my auto immune disorder and chronic fatigue. However I don't think there would be a place that would write them for someone in their 20's. I have been diagnosed with general anxiety and OCD by my psychiatrist but I never told him I had any substance abuse issues because I didn't want it to go on my medical record. Doctor prescribed me Lexapro 20mg and xanax 1mg per day. I missed a couple visits due to a family loss so I have been out of my SSRI for a month or so and should probably get back onto it since it did help. He runs a suboxone clinic too but I'm not sure that's the route to go. I figure what I want next is to taper to 5mg doses before I try quitting cold turkey and use xanax to curb cravings. Thanks for replying, sorry for being unfamiliar and confusing.

3 1/2 years so far and only norco usually just 10mg at a time 2-3 times a day w/ grapefruit juice;never more than 2 at once. I smoke flower but the two compliment each other so i'm usually under the effects of both. To be honest I realized I had a problem somewhat early on but figured I would eventually get some prescribed due to my auto immune disorder and chronic fatigue. However I don't think there would be a place that would write them for someone in their 20's. I have been diagnosed with general anxiety and OCD by my psychiatrist but I never told him I had any substance abuse issues because I didn't want it to go on my medical record. Doctor prescribed me Lexapro 20mg and xanax 1mg per day. I missed a couple visits due to a family loss so I have been out of my SSRI for a month or so and should probably get back onto it since it did help. He runs a suboxone clinic too but I'm not sure that's the route to go. I figure what I want next is to taper to 5mg doses before I try quitting cold turkey and use xanax to curb cravings. Thanks for replying, sorry for being unfamiliar and confusing.
all you have to do is explain to your Dr. what is happening. tell him your are abusing and regardless of age they would help you. they may script you Suboxone (where are you from? I assuming the US, right?). age wouldnt matter here and the Suboxone would help you out both ways - so def. try it out.