• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

New here and have a question about Molly?

Talex

Greenlighter
I've tried Molly before it was .01 and it worked but I peaked in about 20 minutes and it was awesome and all, but now I'm worried about trying it again. The reason is because the comedown on it was me being a little anxious for about 2 minutes and then I was fine. I don't know if this was because of the environment we were in because I really didn't want to use my house to do it, but we had no where else. But my concern is that if i try it again I'll just become anxious again. I'm going to a festival in about 2 weeks and I just want some feedback from people. Also, this is probably irrelevant but I did try research chemicals (which I was mad about because not real acid) but that was all fun at first but the come down was just me trying not to panic. So if anyone has insight for me that'd be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anxiety is common on stimulants. Especially dirty pills and capsules. Had you tested you pill? Had you weighed that 0.1g? All of this should be done before swallowing any pills.

When I used to do untested pills I'd always have a constant level of anxiety that wasn't too bad but it was more intense on the come up and the comedown is just the usual overstimulation.

I've vowed to stop taking untested MDMA pills as I had a bad experience recently on untested LSD+X.

If it was MDMA then you'd just have to get accustomed to that anxiety or take an anxiolytic med on the comedown.

Hope this helps.

some people let their minds make anxiety more extreme then what it really is. for me mdma completely deletes anxiety and yes everybody is different. being anxious during come up or while rolling is not uncommon but anxiety is another story. i have a friend who gets anxiety and i believe most of it is created and intensified in his head, because he worries about what people think too much instead of being himself and having fun. gotta let go and enjoy the flow. when he goes out rolling he worries people will notice hes on drugs and its a total buzz kill for him and meanwhile i dont give a fuck and im in buzz light year mode! mindset effects all.

sometimes you just gotta get used to things then they get much better. everybody is wired differently to how drugs effect them.

Last edited:
mdma does not peak 20 min after ingestion and 2 min of anxiety is not a come down..there are tons of empathogenic research chemicals going around chances are it was one of them...u have no idea what was in your molly and from your description it wasnt mdma

if your goin to do drugs there are risks and taking risks can cause anxiety..just how it is

some people let their minds make anxiety more extreme then what it really is. for me mdma completely deletes anxiety and yes everybody is different. being anxious during come up or while rolling is not uncommon but anxiety is another story. i have a friend who gets anxiety and i believe most of it is created and intensified in his head, because he worries about what people think too much instead of being himself and having fun. gotta let go and enjoy the flow. when he goes out rolling he worries people will notice hes on drugs and its a total buzz kill for him and meanwhile i dont give a fuck and im in buzz light year mode! mindset effects all.

sometimes you just gotta get used to things then they get much better. everybody is wired differently to how drugs effect them.

that's exactly what I do. I just need to learn to go along with it and just not worry

You have to understand that Molly is a research chemical. Unless you have a tester than there's no way to know what you're getting. I've never heard of any RC peaking for 20 minutes so I would stay away from that stuff if I were you. I think you should read a little more about psychoactive drugs to get a better understanding. Safety first.

You have to understand that Molly is a research chemical. Unless you have a tester than there's no way to know what you're getting. I've never heard of any RC peaking for 20 minutes so I would stay away from that stuff if I were you. I think you should read a little more about psychoactive drugs to get a better understanding. Safety first.

the op said peaking after 20 minutes, which would fit for methylone for instance.

but i can just reiterate the suggestion for getting a test kit

How long did it last?

4 to 5 hours = good sign.

1 to 1.5 hours = methylone warning / red flag.

regardless if it was mdma or methylone(bk-mdma) the effects should be enjoyable at a safe dose range unless one does not enjoy empathogenic drugs, i dont care who you are.

molly((mdma) is not a research chem, its real ecstsasy and copy cats of this are research chems. fact not opinion. just because foolish modern society calls any mdma-like drug molly does not mean its true. ecstasy culture has molly as non-pill form mdma as a FACT for years.

real rollers know the term molly has been around since the 90's, its not new fools.

molly((mdma) is not a research chem, its real ecstsasy and copy cats of this are research chems. fact not opinion. just because foolish modern society calls any mdma-like drug molly does not mean its true. ecstasy culture has molly as non-pill form mdma as a FACT for years.

real rollers know the term molly has been around since the 90's, its not new fools.

Disagree. Real rollers know that MDMA is MDMA and molly could be anything and is just a slang name with no real physical entity. Nobody uses the term 'molly' in the UK and instead we use 'mandy'. They're both just slang names for MDMA but in actuality can be anything. There's a reason we try to avoid using slang on this forum.

well i see what your sayin. but originally the term molly in the u.s. meant non pill form mdma but now the word has transformed into meaning other stuff. when i first started rolling people only referred to molly as nonpressed md.

the times are changing thats all.
yeah i heard the term mandy before.

i was talking about what originally the term molly meant yes nowadays it means otherwise.

people only referred to molly as nonpressed md

That still hasn't really changed though has it? It's just while people might think that molly is non-pressed MD it can actually be anything hence why saying molly is MDMA is flawed.

That still hasn't really changed though has it? It's just while people might think that molly is non-pressed MD it can actually be anything hence why saying molly is MDMA is flawed.

Its not flawed at all, if your "molly" isnt mdma then you simply dont have "molly"

But to be more clear, molly is refferred more to the powder and not a press. But in any case, its the same thing if its mdma.

ts not flawed at all, if your "molly" isnt mdma then you simply dont have "molly

Yeah but 'molly' isn't a physical entity so saying that if you don't have MDMA you don't have molly is flawed. Molly is just a name or label we have given it.

Yeah but 'molly' isn't a physical entity so saying that if you don't have MDMA you don't have molly is flawed. Molly is just a name or label we have given it.

you just said it "a name we have given it" Exactly, we dont give names to things and just assume it means many of things. It means what it was meant to be.......... Mdma = molly. If its not mdma. its not molly. example: Look at this bag of molly i got! **tests it** comes back yellow......... You have methylone or some other RESEARCH CHEMICAL, but not MOLLY.

^ I wish you were right ^ we have to blame the dealers for calling every chem Molly

There seems to be a lot of confusion surrounding this topic. Have you ever tried to explain to a non-science trained person what MDMA is? I find it virtually impossible. So maybe it's not surprising that the term molly has exploded so much in popularity. As far as not using the term anymore, I'd say the fact that Miley Cyrus has lyrics with that word in them means it's high time for the rest of us to quit using it.