Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Prolonging AL-LAD?

Zalo

Bluelighter
Hey BL,

Has anyone had any experiences with re-dosing AL-LAD? I prefer its effects over LSD but I find the trip way too short. If I took a 125mcg initial dose what would be a good re-dose dosage and when should I take it? I've only ever re-dosed on psychedelics once. I had done it on mushrooms and found it not very pleasant as it felt like that uneasy coming up feeling for the rest of my trip. I'm hoping it's not the same with AL-LAD.

Redosing works for me up to 2 hours in with the Ally, the redose doesn't prolong it tho, the redose hits fast and hard and the trip peaks higher

I know you said you prefer it to LSD, but plain & simple AL-LAD prolonged is LSD

I find Al-lad very distinct from LSD, it's not as clear-headed as LSD.

Re-dosing I can only suggest the way I redose LSD to change it into an MDMA type high than an LSD high - that's split your dose in two and take them 30 minutes apart. I've never tried it with LADDY tho.

You might have some luck using maoi's, I've found they prolonged an LSD trip but not sure about AL-LAD

take like 10mg or less of mxe 30 minutes beforehand (or if you dont have that then i suppose like 60-90mg dxm or 1-2mg 3-meo-pcp would work too). dissociatives greatly increase the potency of serotonogenic psychedelics ime, just keep the dose small so that it doesnt overpower the al lad.

take like 10mg or less of mxe 30 minutes beforehand (or if you dont have that then i suppose like 60-90mg dxm or 1-2mg 3-meo-pcp would work too). dissociatives greatly increase the potency of serotonogenic psychedelics ime, just keep the dose small so that it doesnt overpower the al lad.

Dissociatives+psychedelics are some of the best visuals money can buy, however with visuals comes mania

Hey guys, thanks for all the replies. I'm looking to prolong the experience with AL-LAD alone. With MDMA re-dosing at T+1.5 hours with 1/3-1/2 the initial dose prolongs the high without increasing intensity. I'm wondering if you can do the same with AL-LAD.

As far as I'm aware we know nothing about the metabolism of AL-LAD. I guess we could infer a bit from that of LSD, but even it's metabolism is not completely understood iirc. Even then, these are totally different compunds (with very distinguishable subjective differences imo).

Really this is something you'll likely have to explore yourself. MAOI's or white grapefruit juice come to my mind, but I think there are plenty of anecdotes out there suggesting MAOI's have no effect on LSD and may even dull the experience.

Unfortunately AL-LAD does not have a long duration (though this can often be a good thing). Redosing does not work well in my experience either for prolonging the duration, but of course it will have some effect. You could simply take more as well. I know you don't want to bring other drugs into the mix, but I must say, don't discount the ability of a hit of cannabis, a fat balloon of nitrous, or even a bit of methoxetamine shot up your butt <3 when it comes to bringing back a trip which has simmered down to residual effects.