Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(mdma crystal 100mg)+(S-isomer ketamine 100mg [IM]) lucid visions

Mysterie

Bluelight Crew
A few nights ago I took 100mg of crystal mdma before going out to a club (approx 10pm), it was a very loving and euphoric experience.

I got home at about 2 or 3 am and injected 100mg of S-isomer ketamine intra-muscularly (it's not my favourite route of administration but more economically viable for me). I had read that k on the comedown of mdma can be a beautiful experience, and help to reduce the harshness of the comedown (which it did).

//note that my usual dose to hole on K is 150mg injected IM, i may have built up a slight tolerance to K and have abused MXE a long time ago so that could be why i might need more of the drug for a similar level of experience, compared to someone without tolerance. because i still had mdma in my system i calculated that 100mg IM would be an ideal dose due to the synergistic effect of combining mdma and k.

After 10 minutes I was lying in bed with all the lights off and listening to a 40 minute burial mix with my headphones. I remember having dreamlike visions of being transported back to the club, and i was a part of the wall, observing everything around me as if I had time travelled back to 4 hours prior. The realism was enough to make me feel self conscious if I thought people were looking at me. The scene would shift and transform to the outdoor area of the club and It was still as if it was replaying scenes from the night I had already experienced.

There was also a point where i was conscious that my spirit was back in my bedroom, and yet there were all these people from the club standing in my room and talking to each-other. All the while I was absorbed in the musical world I was hearing through my headphones although I had left my physical body. When a new song would transition in the mix it would influence the environment of my awareness, and with intention I could shape the buildings and people around me. Gradually as the music intensified the world I was in became more surreal and I was forming a big mansion and a huge party which suited the song, at some point the psychedelic/OBE nature of the drug wore off and it felt as if I was waking from a dream. I can say that at no point during the experience was I asleep in the traditional sense.

the next day instead of the usual dread and fear which can last up to a week for me after mdma, i felt like i had little energy, and i had minor thoughts of negativity, it was really very manageable, probably the easiest post mdma integration i have experienced.

this is the second time i've experienced a drug-induced lucid trip, the first time was with piracetam + 4-ho-met

sorry it is a bit brief, i have difficulty writing in detail, but i wanted to share since this was such a rare and lovely time.

Last edited:
Mysterie, don't be sorry, I'm new to the forums but not the use of MDMA, I read some of these stories and can't believe how much these people remember of their nights. The only way I remember is because I have my phone out taking pics and video during my night as glimpses of what happened because if we are home we are just laying around half dressed enjoying each others touch. If we are out in public is usually in places far from where we live so we don't run into people we work with. Sounds like you had a good night, very relaxing.