• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(~120mg MDMA [1/2 pill] + Alcohol) - Experienced - Orange Tesla Experience (part 1)

iohannesc

Greenlighter
Tried these pills twice on 2 different occasions. This is the first of the 2 experiences.

1st TIME (05/16/2015)

SOCIAL SETTING
:

Outdoor 'underground' music celebration out in the woods. Vendors present, both local & out of city or state. 2 indoor structures for dancing, sitting/chilling/drinking/smoking where different DJ's played their music. People coming and going throughout the night, but I'd say the steady average number was about 250 max.

People were generally friendly & in a festive mood. Colorful, creative & 'hippie'/'trippy' inspired clothing was common & people set up tents & lawn chairs, an early indication of a long night; some brought in coolers full of beer & ice. After about an hour there was a lingering smell of cannabis, so there may have been some of that going on, too.

Also, the crowd was demographically very different to what one usually sees in popular 'EDM events'. More older looking people, like people that were in their late teens/early 20's back in the late 90's/early 00's, & no frat/sorority type looking party pepole; very unpretentious with good vibes.

MOOD/PSYCHOLOGICAL STATE OF MIND:

I attended with a friend to check out the event. We were both first timers to this 'underground' scene and attended in an 'observational mode' where we checked out the crowd and scene before we decided to drink. Upon agreeing that the crowd and ambiance was enjoyable, we both got more comfortable & I began to slowly drink in order to become 'more social'. I drunk about 1/4 of room temperature Fireball whiskey straight from the bottle.

We both hit the dance floor and later decided to cool off. I go to the restroom & come back to find a young man in my seat, talking to my friend. I greeted him & joined the conversation. He told us about some 'Orange Tesla' pills which he claimed were pure MDMA or 'Molly'. I tested his knowledge on the matter to see if he knew what he was talking about. He replied in a shaky, insecure voice. I remained unconvinced, but since the 1/4 bottle of Fireball had not turnt me up enough, I decided to give it a try so long as the young man vouched for me. I took the risk.

REACTION:

Taking half a tab of the Tesla, I felt the hit approximately 40 mins later. I immediately knew there was something in the pill when I felt my breathing getting heavier, my heart palpitating faster & my hands begin to sweat. My tactile senses had enhanced & I could feel my lips pucker as the initial stages of bruxism hit. I felt a strong urge to talk in order to not focus on what I was feeling & began making small talk to people within my vicinity.

I felt self-conscious when I noticed them scanning my face as if they could tell something was wrong with me. Plus, it became more difficult to control my jaw & I had to repeat myself a lot because my speech was slurring.

At this point I felt the rush hitting so hard that I could feel my eyes wiggling, causing my vision to blur. I couldn't stay focused throughout the conversation & excused myself to get water because I knew what followed was the cotton-mouth/dehydration effect. Unsuccessful in obtaining water, I stopped dead in my tracks as it hit REALLY HARD to where I just stood there & looked around with no real sense of what I was doing or where I was going to next.

I got a little panicky and desperately sought water. My legs were numbing & keeping my balance was difficult. Finally someone I asked for help sat me down and got me some water. For the next 2 or 3 hours my ass did not get off that seat unless it was to pour water over my head, face & body (which I did sporadically) or take off my shirt.

My audible senses also enhanced, and music became not just a sound, but an experience. Since I had not planned on rolling, I had no sun glasses or face mask prepared, so anyone around me saw my eyes rolling and my super-heavy teeth-grinding. I could even see people discreetly trying to record me with their phones, so I guess it was quite a spectacle.

I believe this pill is extremely potent and unlike any I'd ever experienced. I would describe the stronger stages of this experience like the more mild or docile stages of an acid trip in terms of blurry visions sort of becoming faint hallucinations or sound becoming slightly warped, distorted or crisply enhanced, especially atmospheric noise, like when people are talking; it's as if you can hear what they're saying, but not make out their exact words or conversations.

Also my sense of time seemed to be completely off. At moments I wasn't sure if I was experiencing things in delayed time or if I was seeing things happening over & over again, repeating themselves like a loop (similar to what I've experienced on acid). Other times I felt like things would speed up & then slow down, then go back to its normal speed. It was as if there were 3 speeds: slow, normal, and fast & I was completely lost, especially with the music.

COMEDOWN:

When I was finally able to get up, I joined my friend who'd been watching me all along from afar, and sort of just walked around aimlessly in the event grounds, occasionally stopping to sit down. I could still feel my jaw clenching and teeth grinding, but it was much less than when I was peaking earlier. During the peak, I managed to bite my tongue and inside of the cheeks many times, causing a pretty deep wound on the inside of one of my cheeks, but only now was I able to slightly taste the blood.

My lower jaw hurt like hell & I guess I was still rolling hard because the people I approached would look at my face and smirk or kind of laugh at me, but at least now I could focus & hold a conversation without rolling hard.

By now the effects were in waves, where I would come up and feel a much less potent version of the effects I've described above, & the come down, where I felt the more pleasant side of rolling or just feeling good and calm.

Seeing that it was now dawn, I made my way back to my car around 5:15am (I had arrived around 9pm the previous day), and immediately fell asleep for about an hour.

I drove back home around 6:30am & noticed how markedly lethargic & listless I felt. When I got home I went straight to bed, & when I awoke a few hours later I noticed that my pupils were still dilated. All in all, it took about 3 days for me to feel 'normal' again, & about 4 days to no longer feel any residual effects of the bruxism.

Overall Experience:

I would describe this experience as the most intense I've ever had with molly/MDMA or ecstasy. Also the longest lasting, where physical pain or discomfort lasted more than a day or two.
This pill is definitely not for lightweights (such as myself), and if you do decide to try it, start with half of a half tab to play it safe. This pill does not meet the effects I look for in either ecstasy or molly (i.e. cheerful, energetic, social), but if you're looking to experiment with the Tesla, go for it. It's definitely an experience to share
7.gif

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ecstasy
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_neutral
exptype_bodyload
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's quite a hefty roll for only half a pill 8o how experienced would you say you are with MDMA and how high would you say your tolerance is?

In any case, nicely structured report, thanks

they were tested over here for 240mg of mdma.

half a pill is 120mg. this report surely confirms my suspicion that many people over in MED give exaggerated doses because they get weak stuff. if 120mg don't turn the world around you into a blur, music into an experience and dancing as wildly as you would like to into a struggle to keep balance, then you either have a tolerance, are a huge guy or you got ripped off.

@BlueBull I'm still a beginner in terms of tolerance because unlike people that take what they claim to be MDMA on a regular basis (ex. every weekend) I tend to consume at irregular intervals, often leaving long periods of time in between without consumption. On average I'd say I usually consume 1 pill every 3 months.

Thanks! I hope these experiences will help others get an idea of what to expect with the Orange Tesla.

@Black Hi, I honestly don't know anything over these pills as far as dosage or potency level, but I can confirm that the random person I got it from claimed to have gotten them from Europe via Dark Net (he had poor geographical skills and could not confirm if from the Netherlands, Belgium or Romania). So they are allegedly European, meaning that there may be some truth to what you suspect.

On another note, perhaps my size played a role in this experience, and I completely forgot to mention it in my report. I've already mentioned that I have a low tolerance, but then again, I am only 5'8" (176 meters) tall and weight 155 lbs (70.30 kg), with a skinny/average build...not a huge guy by any means lol

Also, what is MED?

iohannesc, that's sounds like a great night with long effects. I use as often as you do and hopefully I can find some orange tesla to try and get that experience. After what you went through and what you have read about it, would you go through the experience again or was that too much of a roll for you since you're still a beginner. Thanks for the story and detail cause I've had a couple that I could never remember all that happened to me.

Need some help on my first ever drug experience.

So i took half of a Orange Tesla yesterday, which was also my second ever drug or any drug i have ever taken in my entire life. (first drug i took was a Benzo actually 5 hours before i took the Orange Tesla) (to explain how clean i am the only drug i take is alcohol and thats very rare, i dont even smoke)

I went to a open air underground rave here in the Swedish woods.
when i was there about 2 hours later i took a Benzo then took about 5-8 shots of vodka so it could hit me hard and get drunk faster. (always been a heavy drinker, so i could handle alcohol)
But the benzo hit me hard with the alcohol and i got drunk enough to take half of a Orange Tesla without giving one thought.
Not sure about what time it hit me because i had no real sense of time because i was kinda drunk.
Then i went home where it kicked in.

I had my girlfriend with me who had taken "MDMA,ACID,LSD" a couple of times in the past, so she was there who understood what i was going through and to look after me (thankfully)

Apparently i was freaking out and being super paranoid for 3 hours repeating paranoid sentences over and over, my girlfriend kept on explaining to me what i was going though to maybe calm me down,
but i immediately forgot that we had any kind of conversation together and she kept on explaining but i kept on forgetting that she ever spoke to me.
also i have not one single bit of memory of those 3 hours, only know this from what my girlfriend told me.

Later on was hit with that bliss feeling of total sexual ecstasy (felt incredible, having a orgasm just laying still in bed) sad thing is i could not get a erection :/
Most of the time, mayeb the whole time dont even remember i was licking my lips and grinding and biting down really hard and swallowing every 5 seconds, my through became so dry.

After that passed i was tripping super fucking balls, hallucinating so much (seeing things so clear and real) but it did not bother me at that time because i knew that i was tripping out, i just thought it was kinda funny. (one example is that i was seeing my girlfriends eyes melt, bleed, get dry and crisp or become pure white) the site of that was so creepy but i understood very well i was just hallucinating so i could cope with that and just giggle about it.

Saw dots, outlines where really rainbow colourful, I had problem speaking, it was mostly mumbling,
every time i asked a question and my girlfriend answered me back i would be so confused what she is saying because i forgot that i ever asked a question.
I was slipping in and out of reality (just like the moment yo start drifting a sleep and seeing a dream and loose knowledge of reality) it felt like every now and then i started to see a dream and "sleep talk" or "sleep walk" in a way, but then realise and snap out of it and kinda panic or explain what happened.
The whole time i was narrating and explaing everything i was feeling and that was going on, was trying to analyse everything and understand it.

This is the part i need some help on please.
Now is the next day, and i feel scared.
I am very new to this, had no knowledge of anything, I basically didn't really believe in drugs in some way.
Apparently from what i have read this is called the "come down" ?
Since the morning i kept on having a weird thought pattern or way of seeing or perceiving reality, best explanation i can give is that i was thinking of a colour that does not exist.
Its so different i have no idea what i am experiencing, i just clearly can not explain it or understand it in any way at all.
I really don't understand what my brain is doing i feel insane in some way, all of that is the part where is scaring me abit.
All of the feelings part like i felt like i was feeling every single emotion in waves and i was super bipolar, i am okay with that, because i read alot about the after effects and side effects, and mood swings, depression and so on are very normal and may go away in 3-7 days.

But i cant find any info on mental state, the state of my brain.
and i am just afraid because i have no knowledge of this so i am also confused and scared.
Maybe i am a pussy and a noob , but my excuse is that its a first time thing and that i had no knowledge of the effects and was not prepared for it.

So please if anyone know how to ease my stress on this situation please comment only if you really know what you are talking about,
dont want to get more freaked out on false facts.

Thanks alot in advance :)

Last edited:
@BLUEREX11

Hi, I apologize before hand. I am not getting email notifications when someone replies to this thread, so I am just seeing your reply right now. I'll have to set up the email notification thing later.

Anyway, to answer your question, yes, I actually would try the orange tesla again, although I would be much more cautious and take only 1/4 of the pill instead of 1/2.

After this first experience I talked to the guy I got it from and explained what had happened and how it ended up being a rather intense experience for me, when I was expecting a more bearable, enjoyable effect, as they had told me I would experience. He suggested I try to 'parachute' it (break the pill down to powder, place the desired amount of powder in a small piece of napkin and then gulp it with water, allowing it to slowly dissolve in the stomach), claiming that it might help, or just take 1/4 instead of 1/2 of the pill.

I ended up trying his suggestion of taking only 1/4 of the orange tesla during a Paul Van Dyk concert last month, but since I wanted to 'turn up' quickly, I took the other piece, ingesting a total of 1/2 of the pill once again, and let me just tell you that the experience became extremely terrifying during some moments, causing uncontrollable closed-eye visuals/hallucinations that were all in cartoon. Yes, everything I was seeing was in cartoon and I could not control what I was thinking/seeing! I will share this experience in detail as well in another thread because many things were somewhat different to my first experience, and the come down was scary and depressing as hell.

@krisbard

Greetings to you in Sweden. I apologize for the late reply and hope you did not harm yourself since you posted this reply. The good news is that yes, it seems that the 'come down' of 1/2 of the orange tesla can produce a terrible, and in my personal case, confusing and frightening come down.

I will not go into to much detail because I intend to post my second experience with the orange tesla in its own thread, but I can confirm that some of the effects I experienced with the orange tesla the second time were: Closed-Eye Visuals, marked 'peaks' (meaning there were moments where the drug would hit me really hard, causing me to have CEV that were all in cartoon; make me groan; cause my eyes to roll back; cause my whole body to tremble; cause my teeth to chatter).

Most notably (and new for me) however, was the come down. Now, I've experienced mild come downs before, but this one was particularly heavy because it was the first one where I became EXTREMELY irritable and sad, possibly somewhat depressed, even though I consider myself to be a sound, healthy guy and I've never been diagnosed with personality disorders, depression, suicidal tendencies, bipolarity, etc.

During the come down I was still peaking in waves and having CEVs, but these CEVs were not in cartoon, however. They felt and looked more like memories or thoughts. Sometimes it felt as if I was seeing into the future (I guess imagining?), and again, I could not control or direct what I was feeling or thinking as each memory/scene/thought/imagining would follow one after another.

For instance, in one of the things I saw, I saw myself walking beside some train tracks with an oncoming train right behind me. As I'm seeing this image in my head, I'm thinking to myself 'Why in the world am I thinking about a train or walking around train tracks?' Then suddenly the me in the visuals I'm getting throws himself in front of the oncoming train...suicide. At that moment I snap out of what I was seeing, and recognize that I'm going thru the hardest moments of a come down and have no option but to try to remain calm, think happy thoughts, and tell myself that it's just a matter of time before my body slowly recovers from the come down, and that I should ignore any impulse to get mad, scream or hit or break something for no reason.

So, in a sense, it was sort of like a dream, as you described it because I remember snapping in and out of it, and they all seemed to be influenced by what was around me. For example, it was always dawn in the visuals/dreams I was having - and in reality it really was dawn as I was sitting in my car in the concert venue's now empty parking lot where I was waiting for the hardest moments of the come down to pass, at around 4:50am.

I do know that it is advised to try and NOT mix different substances if you are going to roll, so I honestly don't know if your mixing of Benzo, what sounds like a high percentage of alcohol consumption and then 1/2 a pill of orange tesla could have influenced your experience, for the better or for the worse.

In any case, I hope you managed to get through it all just fine and learned something from your own experience. Cheers!

Thanks for the reply.
Took me about a 7-9 days for me to snap out of it totally and feel better again.
I was so grateful when i felt better again.
As i can see drugs are not my thing, was a great experience though but i wont be able to go through come downs like that again,it was torture.

That's cool iohannesc, I did end up getting my hands on some orange Tesla's a couple weeks ago and took more caution than normal thanks to your post. I ended up doing half, then 60 minutes later doing another half and had a great night. I guess my tolerance and being 6ft+ and 245lbs helps me with bigger doses. I also got some yellow snapchats to try at the end of the month, looking forward to that. I'm pretty sure at my size I will be good with 1 and 60 minutes later take a half. Me and my girl take the same dose and she is half my size but 10 times more experienced with mdma. I'm going to try and do a trip report on the yellow snapchats because I'll be at the beach.

It is definitely MDMA. I have tested it personally marquis and simons a and b. Marquis black and simons sky blue. I also didn't care for the effects. I actually started with half noticed it and felt I could handle so I dosed the other. Found myself unable to focus and blurred vision. I knew I was rollin but I wanted more positive feelings eventually I dosed 2 more halves. Highly unwise. Vision was extremely blurred to the point I couldn't see anything but distortions. My wife is laughing because at some point my eyes went cockeyed. Lights are amazing but don't help when your eyes are like that. It would come and go but I'm sure it was normal for that high dosage. Never will I push the limits of tesla again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well written & structured report, thanks!

I've changed the title of your thread to be matching with the TR subforum rules: "(~120mg MDMA [1/2 pill] + Alcohol) - Experienced - Orange Tesla Experience (part 1)".

Is it safe to mix Molly and tesla pills? I'm planning on taking about 1/2 gram of Molly but then was wondering if I should take half a tesla that same night. Has anyone ever done this?