Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex) - First Time - 500mg in 2 days

WeedDxm

Bluelighter
A few days ago I found out about a drug called Propylhexedrine. It sounded interesting and worth a try, so I picked up two Benzedrex inhalers and tried it out.

A little background info: I use to do Adderall every once in a while, but I haven't done it in about 6 months. I have used Meth 4 times, the last time being 2 months ago. Considering this, my amphetamine/stimulant tolerance should have been low to none before this trip report.

Each cotton inside the inhaler contains 250mg of Propylhexedrine. I started off by eating half of a cotton, which is 125mg of Propylhexedrine. After about 90 minutes I was not feeling much, so I decided to eat the other half of the cotton for a total of 250mg of Propylhexedrine. 60 Minutes after eating the second cotton, I started noticing pleasant effects. After 90 minutes, I was feeling the full effects.

The two drugs that Propylhexedrine felt most similar to in my opinion would be Adderall (Amphetamine), and MDMA. I was full of energy, had a sense of wellbeing, euphoric, talkative/social, and it decreased my anxiety. Compared to a regular dose of Adderall for me (20mg), it didn't feel quite as speedy/energetic, but slightly more euphoric. Although I had a lot of energy, I was content with just sitting down and relaxing, which is something that I would avoid doing while on Adderall. It was comparable to MDMA in the sense that I became more social and talkative, although obviously not as pronounced as MDMA. I didn't have much of an appetite, but I definitely could eat more then when I would do Adderall or Meth. Overall I really enjoyed the high, it was better than what I was expecting.

The main effects lasted about 5-6 hours. After the main effect is over, you do not come down right away, it is more of a very slow, prolonged comedown. I still had energy, but the euphoria was gone, and I felt kind of tweaked out and scatterbrained. My body movements became twitchy and faster then usual, and my anxiety started to come back. It wasn't terrible, but wasn't enjoyable at the same time.

I tried going to sleep about 8 hours after eating the second cotton. I was still way too revved up to fall asleep, and I soon gave up. I only got about 2-3 hours of sleep that night. When I woke up the next day, I surprised that I wasn't totally worn out, since I barely had any sleep. I didn't feel great, but I was definitely in better shape than I thought I would be. I could tell that some of the drug was still in my system, 16 hours later. I had things I had to accomplish that day, so I decided to eat the remaining cotton to get me through the day.

The second day went about the same as the first as far as the drug's effect goes, although I noticed that the effects were slightly less potent. As I'm typing this, it has been about 12 hours since I ate the second cotton, and I'm still not feeling tired, despite getting hardly any sleep last night.

I am going to take some Diphenhydramine tonight, to see if that helps me fall asleep. I'm also going to take a multi-vitamin and a 5-HTP before I go to bed, as I've heard that these help with the comedown. Over the last 2 days I still haven't came down yet, as I feel that the drug hasn't totally been out of my system yet.

Overall I would say that this is a decent stimulant. The high is quite enjoyable, but the fact that it takes a very long time to be able to sleep after dosing is definitely annoying. I would rather take Adderall then this drug, but Propylhexedrine is a deserving alternative if you cannot get Adderall. I will make an update tomorrow as to how I'm feeling, as I should be coming down by tomorrow.

Sweet report! I've just rediscovered the beauty of Benzedrex myself. My arm hairs are currently standing on end from a few sips. The biggest downsides are the long duration and the lag between dosing and comeup. But for an OTC stim it's fucking magical.

When it comes to dosing, less is more. I've never had a bad comedown, severe headaches or stomachaches like some people report. One 250 mg inhaler lasts roughly a week for me.