• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Flubromazolam

rc_benzo

Bluelighter
THIS ONLY MY ANECDOTAL EXPERIENCE, NOT OFFICIAL INFORMATION. THERE IS CURRENTLY NO RESEARCH AND NO OFFICIAL DATA ON THIS DRUG, SO AVOID USING IT AT ALL COSTS AND STICK WITH WELL KNOWN PRESCRPTION BENZODIAZEPINES. I HAVE HAD NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCES WITH RC DEPRESSANTS, AND I SUGGEST YOU FOLLOW MY ADVICE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Flubromazolam, the triazolo analogue of Flubromazepam, a less potent, but longer lasting benzodiazepine.
There is zero legitimate information on this drug. Not even a Wikipedia page.

POTENCY AND ONSET OF ACTION

There is no official information on the potency of this benzo. So all I can share is my own experience.
From my comparison, when consumed sublingually for 20 mins and then swallowed the potency is around x4 of Alprazolam. Onset of action is always random, but rapid at the same time. It can take between 1-5hours to kick in, but once it does it's instant. Usually the first effects are strong sedation and amnesic effect (and a blackout in larger doses).

HALF-LIFE AND LENGTH OF EFFECTS

After very extensive and shady research, I have discovered that it has a 106 hour half-life, that's nothing compared to it's older brother Flubromazepam's 220 hour half-life.

Length of effects largely depends on the dosage.

0.25mg - 0.5mg - effects last for around 4-6 hours, and vanish very quickly.
Up to 1mg - Effects last up to 24 hours, with a noticeable "after glow"
2.5mg+ - Effects last for up to 3 days, followed by Amnesic after-effect
4mg + - Effects last for up to 3 days, followed by severe cognitive impairment and memory loss.

THE EFFECTS

Doses below 0.5mg are usually a very sedative and mildly euphoric benzodiazepine effect, like a rough version of Nitrazepam.

Doses above 0.5mg usually cause blackouts, memory loss, neurotoxicity and a bunch of other side effects.

I have personally consumed 10mg (equivalent to 800mg diazepam, yeah, I have enormous tolerance) and had a 3-day black out followed by extreme withdrawal symptoms.

TOXICITY, SIDE-EFFECTS, TOLERANCE, SUB-UNIT TOLERANCE AND DEPENDNACE

Thought to be just as toxic (possibly more) as Triazolam, and neurotoxicity is obvious at larger doses.

Side-effects:
0.25mg - 0.5mg Mild respiratory depression and cognitive impairment.
1mg - Respiratory depression and muscle weakness, severe cognitive impairment.
2.5mg and above - Severe respiratory depression, chest pain, heart palpitations and even stomach related problems.

Sub-unit tolerance - Instant and becomes almost permanent with repeated use, only affects a1 and a5 sub-units, and has little binding affinity for the a3 and a2 sub-units, very little cross-tolerance with Clonazepam (confirmed by personal experience). Possibly affects b2 sub-units, however, I have not experienced cross-tolerance with barbiturates, so this is unconfirmed.
Tolerance - GABA-A tolerance builds after using it only 2 times, which immediately leads to withdrawal.

SUB-UNIT SELECTIVITY

Highly selective for the a1 and a5 sub-units at the GABA-A receptor. Speculation, but this is the only way I can explain the sedative, amnesic and cognitive impairing effects of this benzo.

(Speculation) Possisble selectivity for beta(barbiturate)-subunits, as proven by respiratory depression and chest pain.

CONCLUSION

Flubromazolam is a slightly more toxic, long-lasting version of Triazolam. Certainly more recreational. I would avoid this benzo as sub-unit tolerance takes a VERY long time to reset or possibly never resets with repeated use.

Last edited:
[citation needed] for most statements.

Especially the toxicity part looks very made up.

[citation needed] for most statements.

Especially the toxicity part looks very made up.
Like I said in the post, all of this information is just my opinion/conclusions from experience. There is no real information regarding this RC, absolutely none. The toxicity part, is just my suggestion after experiencing side-effects from it that I haven't experienced from other benzos.

I think you ought to make it clearer that this is based on your anecdotal experience and isn't really any sort of datasheet. Better to just report your experiences and let people draw their own conclusions

SUB-UNIT SELECTIVITY

[/B][/SIZE]Highly selective for the a1 and a5 sub-units at the GABA-A receptor. Speculation, but this is the only way I can explain the sedative, amnesic and cognitive impairing effects of this benzo.

It is amazing to me that people will speculate about things online that they have no possible way of knowing. It IS a potent benzodiazepine, so of course it will produce those effects. Why would having those effects make it selective?

Bluelight is a harm reduction forum. This thread is fucked up.

Nembutal is as easy as fuck to get hold of.
If it was "easy as fuck to get hold of" then there would be thousands of recreational Nembutal users. It's a Schedule II barbiturate and is far better than benzos. It's almost impossible to get it, unless you live in Mexico.

Hi. This post isn't really appropriate for this forum. Moving to basic drug discussion (I also edited out the part quasi-promoting suicide).

ebola

Research chemicals (and drugs in general, for that matter) are inherently risky, but I'm skeptical about practically everything you've said about Flubromazolam, and I'm wondering if you're not biased against it from taking a ridiculous dose like 10mg. Your near-death experiences are more likely due to recklessness than the drug itself being highly toxic.

I don't take benzos anymore, but I had a friend go through ~5-6mg of Flubromazolam with no tolerance in the course of a week and reported no ill effects aside from retrograde amnesia, which was to be expected. That's not to say it's safe, nor do I condone the use of Flubromazolam, but I don't see how this post contributes anything besides fear-mongering.

Research chemicals (and drugs in general, for that matter) are inherently risky, but I'm skeptical about practically everything you've said about Flubromazolam, and I'm wondering if you're not biased against it from taking a ridiculous dose like 10mg. Your near-death experiences are more likely due to recklessness than the drug itself being highly toxic.

I don't take benzos anymore, but I had a friend go through ~5-6mg of Flubromazolam with no tolerance in the course of a week and reported no ill effects aside from retrograde amnesia, which was to be expected. That's not to say it's safe, nor do I condone the use of Flubromazolam, but I don't see how this post contributes anything besides fear-mongering.
I've been on and off benzos for almost 10 years now, until I found Phenobarbital and became a barbiturate fiend. I lost count of how many w/d I've been through, that's why a while ago I made a thread about "Benzo dependance... is it worth it?", because I wanted to hear people's opinions on it.

I have tried pretty much every benzo there is, including Brotizolam, Ketazolam, Gidazepam and Triazolam, and in ridiculous amounts.
I hate to bring up my benzo history. It bothers me to this day that throughout those years I never even fully enjoyed benzos. The longest I have been able to be "benzo-free" was 5 months, and that stresses me out.
The largest amount I have ever taken was 50mg Alprazolam (it was in powdered form... *sigh*), and once 90mg Flunitrazepam (in liquid form, of course I would not be able to chug down 45 tablets), and both times I have NEVER experienced any of the side effects that I experienced from Flubromazolam. And that means a lot. I never experienced chest pain or difficulty breathing from any benzos, and flubromazolam gave me chest-pain and difficulty breathing, the only other drug that gave these side-effects was Secobarbital IV, and of course a comedown from 3-days of amphetamine IV...

I've been on and off benzos for almost 10 years now, until I found Phenobarbital and became a barbiturate fiend. I lost count of how many w/d I've been through, that's why a while ago I made a thread about "Benzo dependance... is it worth it?", because I wanted to hear people's opinions on it.

I have tried pretty much every benzo there is, including Brotizolam, Ketazolam, Gidazepam and Triazolam, and in ridiculous amounts.
I hate to bring up my benzo history. It bothers me to this day that throughout those years I never even fully enjoyed benzos. The longest I have been able to be "benzo-free" was 5 months, and that stresses me out.
The largest amount I have ever taken was 50mg Alprazolam (it was in powdered form... *sigh*), and once 90mg Flunitrazepam (in liquid form, of course I would not be able to chug down 45 tablets), and both times I have NEVER experienced any of the side effects that I experienced from Flubromazolam. And that means a lot. I never experienced chest pain or difficulty breathing from any benzos, and flubromazolam gave me chest-pain and difficulty breathing, the only other drug that gave these side-effects was Secobarbital IV, and of course a comedown from 3-days of amphetamine IV...

Jesus if you just look at my comments on the f-Lam megathread in od it gives a much more concise and anecdotal information on this drug. You seem overly obsessed with this particular drug rc benzo. I doubt anybody could reach f-Lams LD50 if its been used before due to the ridiculous tolerance curve. The only way to do yourself in would involve a first time user taking a massive amount, and even then i would question its lethality unless combined with other depressants.

Stop taking that rubbish and but some flubromazepam or clonazolam instead

rc benzo said:
Like I said in the post, all of this information is just my opinion/conclusions from experience.

Then why are you making claims about flubromazolam's objective qualities, including binding selectivity and half-life? Anecdotal experience cannot speak to these matters at all. . .

ebola

Lets have a Benzo eating competition. I'm up for it, are you? :p

Jesus if you just look at my comments on the f-Lam megathread in od it gives a much more concise and anecdotal information on this drug. You seem overly obsessed with this particular drug rc benzo. I doubt anybody could reach f-Lams LD50 if its been used before due to the ridiculous tolerance curve. The only way to do yourself in would involve a first time user taking a massive amount, and even then i would question its lethality unless combined with other depressants.

Stop taking that rubbish and but some flubromazepam or clonazolam instead
Well, we're all obsessed with something :) I do understand that the safety margin of benzodiazepines is insanely high, and the only real way to die from them is to choke on the tablets or like you said, mix with other CNS depressants. I will remove the lethal dose/toxicity part, since it probably isn't even remotely true.
Then why are you making claims about flubromazolam's objective qualities, including binding selectivity and half-life? Anecdotal experience cannot speak to these matters at all. . .

ebola
I see... But there's absolutely ZERO information on this benzo, so I'm trying to make some sense of it.
Lets have a Benzo eating competition. I'm up for it, are you? :p
No thanks

You can't just make up information because none exists.

I see what you're trying to do and I like it but I think you've overstepped a little :)

Well I for one am on day 18 or so now up to 3-9mg a day. And I can keep functional at a 7am heavy machinery job 5 days a week, plenty of overtime, with high attention to detail using dangerous equipment (could be due to adrafanil and coffee/dmaa). Helped me relax more but less productive for sure. Tolerance built VERY fast. No withdrawals, maybe some vivid dreams and some nightmares. When I lower it down a bit.

2-4mg will put me to sleep all night, higher for recreation. Lower for less sedation. But I did start at 0.25mg the first week. Not very impressive unless you want a long sleep or are inexperienced, overdose and blackout - or worse drink with it.

Going to taper down with another benzo, ezpz

Yeah thankfully i'm stacking up my valium and xanax scripts while using flubromazolam 1mg caps, 1mg being a hefty dose, i've developed a technique where i'm able to take about 1/3 or 1/2 of the contents abd whatever slight spillage i might drop, well, I open the capsule over a red plastic large baggie and just wet my index and put and put the slight spillage in my mouth, it's not ideal, I would have enjoyed 0.5mg capsules like I get for clonazolam whiich to me isn't better or worse for one's brain than the other.

All benzos when used in large quantities, large being relative, cos lets say 120mg Temazepam and 4mg of alprazolam are either pretty large doses that will mess with memory long term, and as someone who prides himself on his awesome memory, which allowed me to pass exams without doing any much exercises back in college) and how great I felt after a Dr.Ashton procedure from getting me off 4mg clonazepam a day down to 20mg valium a day. Because when I finally got though to 20mg, the pace was too fast and we just ended it there. But yeah it felt like a fog was lifted out my mind in the original months after using 20mg valium a day only instead of the 4mg, which I asked to stop myself. I remember when I finally got what I think I wanted, 3 months later , 2x2mg.a day and it just zombified me so much I had zero emotions, the same thing I detest about people I know who got on antidepressants, SSRI's and SNRI's, all thay they do is blunt feelings until you're not feeling human anymore. Well I said no way, I don't want to react to bad news with a blank stare on my face, i wanted to be me again, and it worked. Now this flubromazolam is reminding me of that kind of space I was at when on 4mg clonaz a day, so I started to figure out a way to take less than what the capsules contain. I might be the weird one out, but I prefer flubromazepam much more to this and will be ordering 8ng flubromazepam, a lot, while I still can when I get my next pay, this week's pay had to go into essentials and records orders.

But I'm not very worried at all, stuff as potent as this is available (Brotizolam comes to mind), and the many benzos that are only in europe (Midazolam pills and Loprazolam, I dream of...) or in asia/japan (what I would give just to put my hands on a 5 or 10mg nimetazepam gelcap, also japan makes great use of Flutoprazepam and it's VERY strong, apparently, nimetazepam I know is insanely strong from like erowid and other sites saying people would smoke meth or take mdma or do both at the same time (not a rare occurence) and nimetazepam was banned in some east asian countries, but still available in handful of countries.