• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time with liquid LSD, tripped very hard :)

MadADD

Greenlighter
So my friends were all going to a show last night, and one of them got a vial of liquid LSD. After deciding I wanted to take 2 drops and go to the rave with them, I found out I couldn't go; I said fuck it, and decided to take 4 drops. I waited at another friend's house, and waited for my friend with the acid to come over. He showed up quickly, and I immediately had him put 4 drops on my tongue. I felt each one hit my tongue, with a very slight peppermint taste spreading throughout my mouth.

I started to come up within about 30-40 minutes, and everything started to grow noticeably brighter and I soon had HD vision. Within the next 45 minutes, I started peaking. Thoughts were racing, visuals were insane (I usually only get one of these visuals at a time: breathing walls, waviness, things vibrating, etc,. But this time I was getting all of the visuals I had ever gotten all at once), and my body felt soooo great as usual. Even the ugliest colors and thoughts had beauty and meaning behind them, and I was sure I was going to have a great trip for the rest of the night.

We had to leave my friends house after chilling there for about 2 hours after dosing, so my brother and I just talked in his car for some time until I found someone else to hang out with. I had my friend, let's call him B, pick me up. We cruised around for a bit, and after 10 minutes he said we were going to J's house. We got there, and he had his rig and some shatter waiting for us. I told him I was tripping, and he gave me a fat glob. I thought I was gonna be chilled out after that dab, but I was very wrong - this dab sent me back into hyperspace! As soon as I exhaled the huge cloud, I noticed all of the peak effects coming back, this time stronger than the actual peak. I decided not to dab anymore, and just let the acid do its thing.

We had to leave about 30 minutes after that dab because J was going to the concert as well. B decided to drive me around for a bit, we both got some food and then he said he had to go home. I went home, and I had a bunch of cars at my house (which meant family was over), so B just decided he wouldn't drop me off fucked up. We went back to my dude's house, the one who I had gotten the LSD from, and we hung out there for a little bit. He was playing music which seemed to really make my trip more intense, and B and I were playing Dragon Ball Z on his Xbox. After about 30 minutes of extreme fighting, dude had to leave and I decided I was okay to go home.

I got home, and a buuuunch of family tried talking to me, and my little cousin tried playing with me. I started to get scared a little bit because all of my family wanted to talk to me, but I kept thinking I was too fucked up to talk to them, so I just got some warm, comfy clothes on and went on a walk. By now it was already nighttime, around 8:30. I walked all around town, and I didn't realize it until I got back an hour later, that I had chain smoked about half of my pack of cigarettes. My family was finally gone and it felt as if a large burden was lifted off my back as I walked through the door at around 9:45. I immediately went downstairs to watch a movie (its just something I do when I'm coming down from a trip, I've done it every time). I found a Jimi Hendrix movie on Netflix, and I thought that would be a great ending to the day. I was very correct, and the music was so beautiful and peaceful it almost put me to sleep. After the 2 hour movie, I went upstairs, took some melatonin, and crawled into bed soon after. After tripping very hard for 5 hours, from 3:45ish to 8:30ish, I laid in bed and decided that this was my best trip I've ever had, and fell asleep with a giant smile on my face. =D

I woke up a few hours ago after sleeping for 12 hours and I now feel very refreshed! I feel so great and I'm happy with how everything turned out. If you like LSD and have the chance to take liquid, I strongly recommend taking a semi-large dose ~5 hits - you won't regret it.

Last edited:
Edit - OIC! (it'll probably still get moved to Trip Reports seeing as there are no questions :) )

Glad you had a nice trip buddy, LSD is wonderful. <3

Speaking to family would've been too much for me probably, I also can't sleep till like at least 10 hours after 8(

Last edited:
Sorry haha, I accidentally posted it before I could even describe my trip :!

I don't equate drug use with the term 'fucked up'. I equate drug use with an innate desire to alter consciousness. To which, I condone drug use. And having read your trip report, which is what this is, I think it's pretty incredible you say you don't condone it, particularly when you end it with "I strongly recommend".

a case of "i don't have a problem when i take drugs. i only have a problem when you take drugs"?

:\
I don't condone drug use, but...I strongly recommend taking a semi-large dose
in other words "i don't condone it but i strongly condone it."

i'm confused.

alasdair