• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Oxycodone APAP 5-325/10 + Vyvanse 70mg/3 + Rittalin 10mg/10) Beginner:Question?

WackeTabacke

Greenlighter
Past Experiences Drugs Used during this Story (2 Days Long

• Oxycodone APAP 5-325 / 10 ~ Took 5 the first night, 5 the next day (first time taking them, APAP untouched. Swallowed)
  • Vyvanse 70mg / 3 ~ Took two the first morning and 1 the next morning (Haven't taken any Addies or Vyvanse in about 3 months. Swallowed)
  • Ritalin 10mg (IR) / 10 ~ Took 4 the first time early afternoon, and 6 later that night (Haven't taken any Ritalin in about 6 months. Insufflation)
DAY7-9 AM2-4 PM6:30-7:30 PM9:30-10:30 PM1-2 AM
12 Vyvanse's~4 Oxycodone's1 Oxycodone + 1 shot (70 Proof Vodka)~
21 Vyvanse4 Ritalin

4 Oxycodone~1 Oxycodone
+
6 Ritalin

I'd like to start off this article saying a quick hello with some information on me. I currently just turned 18 and stand at about 5'9" weighing about 175. Before these events happened I haven't touched pills in awhile. Addies disappeared, not a huge fan of Ritalin or Vyvanse, and never dabbled in Percocet. My Date for prom is kind of a bad influence and I ended up with this story to tell you and questions to ask readers who may know some answers I'm looking for! So she decided that on prom she wanted to do something crazy. She didn't want nips, she didn't just want to sneak in a G Pen, she wanted to go hard. Her first thoughts were Oxycontin, and coincidentally a friend of mine got his teeth pulled prior to prom (Prom's next week!).So I made a deal to get his extra Percocet's (Where the Oxycodone's come from in this story) and I'll owe him money. The vyvanse and Ritalin was a present from an old friend. And this is my short story. Enjoy ~

The day this all started was the 21st (Day after my Birthday woop woop). I go to school and my friend goes happy belated birthday, and Gives me 2 Vyvanse. So I was like sweet, I haven't had these in awhile. I'll just take them both and feel great till like midnight (I used to do one Adderrall XR 25mg + one Vyvanse 70mg and be beautiful all day. So I figured another Vyvanse would work in the XRs place.) So I did that and my buddy gave me 5 of the Oxycodone's he got from getting his teeth pulled. Blah blah school all day boring. After school run errands and I get home about 6:30. My girlfriend's like yo come over and hang out, only problem is I don't have enough Alcohol for both of us. So I'm like sure I'll be over in a sec. I decide to test out the Oxy's tonight because in about a week prom's coming and I want to have an idea of what these Oxy's will do to me so I'm not coppin nods there. Online I read 15-20mg is a good starting point for beginners (I bet 15mg would've done the trick but at least it's not as bad as my first time taking Adderrall. Took 125xr the first time i took it! I was super naive back than...)I leave at 7, popping them before I left (said I had about 30 minutes till I felt it and her house is 12 minutes away)so I go over my girls we're hanging out and I didn't notice anything out of the norm till like...8:30. I'm not sure how to really describe it. I felt really relaxed and comfy I think I might have laid against the side of my girlfriend I was getting so comfy. But than I started sweating (Normal, girlfriend's rooms always extremely hot. She has poor circulation problems).

So whatever we keep hanging out. At about 10:30 I swallowed the the last Oxy of that night. I definitely felt the 4 I had taken before, but I hadn't coped any nods or gotten really that tired other than like a relaxed feeling so I felt I could take another. and than I'm not sure what happened but me and my girl started making out and this is when I noticed a sluggish response. I felt like my kissing was in slow motion or a half a second behind what it should have been. So that continued for a bit and than I finally had to leave (Still In high school and my curfew's 11 and I always try to be early so when I can't avoid being late she doesn't care as much). I end up leaving at 10:30, taking a shot she offered me right before I left. Got home 10 minutes of 11, showered, and went in my room to Just lay down and see how the drugs would react. I was laying down and at around midnight are starting coping nods, at first not realizing I was doing it. I had gotten so tired so quick and felt an almost out of body feeling?(New experience). And at about 1 am (The last text message I got was received at 1:01)I Blacked out? Zoned out? Coped a Nod? Fell asleep? all I know is I came back to at 3 am in the spot I was 2 hours ago still typing the same text message in response. This is what I wanted to know I have no clue what happened than if anyone could form an educated hypothesis on were I went xD.

I'd write the rest of the story but it's nothing special. Just good vibes from nice Pharmaceuticals lol. The Oxy's were okay...Oxycontin is way better but hey I can't choose what script they give my friends.

Thanks for wasting you're time reading this ^.^