• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

V 4812 Pill Question??

tylermurg

Greenlighter
Hi there i am new and in need of some clarification.

I have a few V 4812's and have some questions on the attributes of these pills.

Mine are very difficult to break in half by hand, had to use a knife. Have never had that problem with M boxes or A's.

These are also light blue, not bright blue like everyone else describes them as.
When i lick it i don't get the bitter taste persay and they turn bright blue when i licked em.

Does these sound normal to anyone???

Thanks in advance.

Hi there i am new and in need of some clarification.

I have a few V 4812's and have some questions on the attributes of these pills.

Mine are very difficult to break in half by hand, had to use a knife. Have never had that problem with M boxes or A's.

These are also light blue, not bright blue like everyone else describes them as.
When i lick it i don't get the bitter taste persay and they turn bright blue when i licked em.

Does these sound normal to anyone???

Thanks in advance.

bumb

hard to tell really, and you put this in the wrong section actually. this is for ecstasy pills if im not mistaken

did you... get high?

Sorry bout that and know i haven't taken it. I was wondering since every oxycodone pill I've encountered were easy to break in half. I am wondering if the Qualitest V's are hard to break?

its been a while since Ive even seen an oxycodone pill but I was always under the assumption that pills could have different physical characteristics based off of how fresh they were from the pharmaceutical company.

Ive seen fake M boxes before and fake K9s but never fakes A215s or Vs

although, the fact that people do counterfeit these types of pills alone is enough to prohibit me from giving you any kind of reliable answer.

where theres smoke theres fire and shit. if they seem off they probably are. especially the taste, thats something you cant fake

Sorry - as mentioned, incorrect section.

This doesn't sound like a Pill ID so should be ok to move.

pr - OD

That sounds very accurate to me OP.

The V's IME were the hardest Oxy's I've had.
The pills were just harder than all the other ones out there.
That's Qualitest for you. ;)