• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Flubromazolam severe neurotoxicity, psychosis and respiratory depression

rc_benzo

Bluelighter
A month ago I joined Bluelight and shared my experiences with Flubromazolam, and talked about it's negative side-effects that other benzos don't have. I experienced general psychosis (+hallucinations), light headedness and brain zaps after a 3 day binge.

So I took 3 and a half week break from it.

On Tuesday I tried it again and re-dosed on Wednesday. I first took 2.5mg, but this stuff made reckless and I ended up taking 10mg (equivalent to 800mg Diazepam), then re-dosed 10mg again. The whole experience was just a blackout.

But... When I woke up, it felt like I was lying in shards of glass, I felt "brain zaps" and severe light headedness. Now I also have troubles breathing and heart palpitations. As well as lovely psychosis. It feels like the ground is slipping away from my feet. Awful.

I am certain that this RC benzo is neurotoxic and is just as dangerous as barbiturates. What do you guys think?

I've had really bad experiences on benzos where I actually woke up in shards of glass. I also wound up in the hospital on new years due to taking 90 30mg phenobarbitals in the course of 2 days. I've never been in a fist fight that has fucked me up more than benzo's or barb's the last hospitalization I manged to fall down 6 flights of concrete stairs one flight after another on my way to the liquor store, where I drove (god knows how I made it there let alone got back) and got a bottle of whisky. I was hospitalized because a friend came by and I was beyond fucked up. Normally don't take things that far.

I can't speak from experience but RC benzo's scare me too much to want to try them. There are RX benzo's that are not approved for use in america due to health problems/complications. My thoughts are that if they were as good as some ppl think they would be sold as Rx drugs.

I don't have any experience with it but 20 mg total is insane. Isn't a therapeutic dose like 0,25 mg? You've taken 80x a regular dose. I'm fairly certain even a trippled dose of any given barbiturate could be lethal. So dunno how fair it is to compare the two in terms of danger/overdosing.

Anyways why are you messing with this crappy rc? I don't think any regular benzo will do shit for you in months as your tolerance is likely extremely high now. Also I've seen lots of people saying flubro quickly stops working altogether and you gain permanent tolerance to it somehow. Get to the ER if you are worried about your well being.

I don't have any experience with it but 20 mg total is insane. Isn't a therapeutic dose like 0,25 mg? You've taken 80x a regular dose. I'm fairly certain even a trippled dose of any given barbiturate could be lethal. So dunno how fair it is to compare the two in terms of danger/overdosing.

Anyways why are you messing with this crappy rc? I don't think any regular benzo will do shit for you in months as your tolerance is likely extremely high now. Also I've seen lots of people saying flubro quickly stops working altogether and you gain permanent tolerance to it somehow. Get to the ER if you are worried about your well being.
True, if this was a barb, I would have been dead a long time ago.
Right now I have the same feeling that I had when I came down from 350mg of MDMA back when I was only learning to swim. That's the best way I can describe the flubromazolam "hangover".