Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Introduction/OnGoingBingeReport

MisterPrevalent

Greenlighter
For two hours I have tried to post an intro piece. This last time when I hit post it was maintenance time. So, I am cutting through all of the shit because I just lost a practical essay and I am not particularly happy. I had laid out my times of ingestion and everything. Good time to mention I am going into the second night of an amp-salt/lorazepam binge. Yeah, I mean fuck you guys missed a great post.

So I am sure after I smoke a cigarette or just do something else for five minutes I'll have just as many more things to share. But basically what I would like to do is ask you lot what I can be expecting rolling into the second night.

As of now I am having a problem with time. I don't know what said problem is lol, but there's just an issue there we aren't jiving together. The closest I can get to describing it would be I feel like I am losing my capability of discerning time. As I previously mentioned in my fucking dissertation my browser decided to eat: I am beginning to notice more profound visual oddities. They're still subtle at best, but they seem to be adapting and just changing always. I am just trying to thinks of ways to describe what I am feeling? If feeling is the right word. The LCD(idk?) screen of my Mac is doing something neat. I would explain it as "strings" of light that danced and radiated from the illuminated screen. The only fickle as usual is, you just can't look at them.

This is most comparable to my old days with Lucille. It's not dissimilar to the period where Lucy starts to tease and tempt you before she pulls you under. '

I may signature that line ^, i like it.

lol well guys I am really sorry for the quality of this post, I mean i had a very eloquent and organized continuing report.

I am going to go smoke a cigarette and diddle daddle around..

Just experienced the elusive "still" when you stop moving, chewing, grinding, fidgeting and you just loathe the idea of moving because you're so comfortable.
I will be popping in and out quite regularly for this adventure, I have no concerns with the substances. I am just untried by sleep deprivation I guess one would say. So what am I looking forward to?

When that happens again, go the the forum where you wanted to start your thread in the first place before the maintenance started, start a new thread and in the text box where you type out your text, press "restore auto-saved content" in the bottom left of the text box. The forum automatically saves whatever you have typed out into the browser cache (I think) at certain intervals so you can restore it in case something like this happens :) I've got not experience with lorazepam so don't have anything more to add