• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Do i need to prepare oxycodone with lemon juice etc like i would with Oxycontin?

dustyw

Bluelighter
Hi Guys,

I'm use to Oxycontin (new formula) - i have to crush it up, and soak it in lemon Juice overnight to get rid of the time-release (huge difference if i soak it in lemon juice vs not soaking it overnight)

For the first time i got OxyCodone 20 mg - White oval's with a score on one side. That's all it says "OXY 20"
It doesn't appear there is any kind of coating on it.

My questions is do i need to do anything to get it ready like i do with Oxycontin? Or do i just swallow these whole? Can you snort these (not sure i would just curious)?
I have no idea if they're IR or ER. Should i do anything to them?

Thanks guys, much appreciated

Those are instant release, so no you don't have to let them soak in lemon juice lol... That is to break the extended release formulas mechanism to make them instant release.

But the white oxy 20mg ovals are definetely already instant release, just chew them up or crush and parachute them and you'll feel full effects from them within 10 minutes on an empty stomache.

Are people actually soaking the new OPs in Lemon juice? ? I hope that's just for oral ingestion....

Perfect, thanks guys! I had no idea and appreciate it.

Yes i soak the new oxy's in lemon juice for ORAL consumption. It breaks away the time release. HUGE difference if you soak them VS not soak them.
I will admit i had about 30 OXY neo's. We do them every Saturday and go eat/drink. I was down to my last 4 and read about the "lemon juice", we tried it and were blown away by the difference in the buzz and how instant it hits you.

I met a guy on the street who taught me how to prep em for smashing. Takes about 3 or 4 minutes and feels like you maybe get only 60% but hey gotta do what ya gotta do.

Coke, lemon juice, vinegar??? Help

Can you just suck off the coating for 1 to 2 minutes and then drop in some lemon juice? I read to wait 2 to 4 hours before drinking. I'm a chronic pain sufferer and need them to work fast some days. So I'm learning to prep them ahead of time. So far nothing I have tried has really helped me feel that instant relief and yes buzz. Might as well get some kind of enjoyment and happiness, it's better than the stabbing pins and needles in my bladder I live with. I've soaked them in coke overnight and drank it down the next morning with no difference, I now have one soaking in vinegar and one in lemon juice. I cant waste anymore as i get so few. Help me please!

No you don't. Additionally, please refrain from lemon juice, it is really hard on the veins. Substances that require acid to dissolve are crack, and some heroin. If needed, get your hands on some vit c and use the smallest amount necessary in order to dissolve your substance. Lemon juice can introduce bacteria into your veins and can actually cause eye damage of all things! Play safe