• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

frightening party

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalbornbarter

Greenlighter
One night me and a few friends where drinking smoke weed an popping adderall I've be one adderall be for I was prescribed 30 mg twice a day for 2 and a half years strait so it was nothing new to me well it was me troy Logan Juan and kade we was in a tool shed we chilled in listening to music smoking pot and talking like we did every night well about midnight Logan Juan and kade went to sleep only me and troy was on adderall so we stayed and partied it was all fun and shit till about 230 we decided to go to sleep we left the shed and we was like 10 feet out I her whoe whoe whoe really fast and deep I looked behind me and saw a green tuna can shaped object in the sky 2 rows of lights rotating with mail told colors I new all the collars but there was one I've never seen be for not like a odd shaded color but something new unseen and about a second of noticing it it flew away I ran inside and no one was their only me and troy he looked like he was scared shitless of me and I run searching for everyone and next think I know I'm waking up on th floor in the hall way and troy was on the couch where he,was when he looked scared and everyone was there I asked about it and he denies it be looks like he was lien

Hey, this is not wiki material. Perhaps put this in the format for trip reports material and post it in that forum.

Yeah. Please consider rewriting this to be in more of a narrative form (is there someone who can hook you up with some periods to put in there? :p) and posting to trip reports.

ebola

Status
Not open for further replies.