• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cocaine Alcohol & Codeine?

Stocks

Greenlighter
First time posting but I've spent a while reading the forums trying to find a similar experience to mine currently and haven't come across a thread, so I thought I'd post one myself.
I'm currently at the other end of a day of consuming coke (0.5g), alcohol (5 pints of lager) and codeine phosphate hemihydrate/paracetamol (300mg / 5000mg) throughout the day. I started with 4 codeine (30/500 each) around midday to chill me out for an interview I had, then went for a few drinks afterwards to celebrate the successful said interview... One thing led to another and ended up getting some coke which I finished within 3 hours or so. Got home around 10pm and took another 6 codeine to chill out after the coke.

Currently in a really good way, feeling an input from all 3 drugs and aside from 10 minutes of a really fast heart beat which was quite worrying it's a great mixture imo.

Anyone else had experience mixing these drugs?

Last edited:
You're doing incredible damage to your liver by consuming 5000mg of acetaminophen and then drinking on top of it. Mixing alcohol and acetaminophen at therapeutic doses is frowned upon, so one can only imagine what happens at those doses. If you turn that into a habit you'll definitely run into some issues.

Look up Cold Water Extraction for Codeine/APAP.

I appreciate your concern, I'm aware of CWE and the possible issues of liver damage, I wasn't really in a position to do CWE at any stage and I just acted on impulse.
All done now though so I'm enjoying the ride

Dude for real, 5000mg's of tylenol + alcohol is potentially enough to cause some serious damage man... Please learn to CWE, it literally takes 2 minutes if you get the technique down (blend the pills, add a shot of cold water (2-4ml per pill), a few ice chips, blend it all together, pour into a coffee filter or layered papertowel filter, allow it to filter through into a cup (you can even slowly force it through by picking the filter up by the corners and sealing the top and then applying a bit of a squeeze and it will still be a good extraction as you should still get a clear liquid if you only force it slowly, as the tylenol just simply can't get through the filter when it's dissolved in cold water, I recommend you use 3 layers of papertowel or coffee filters though if you are forcing it through incase one breaks) and you will have pure codeine with minimal APAP in no time at all.

People underestimate how truly damaging and dangerous tylenol is. 10g's at once ALONE without alcohol can permanently damage your liver. Add alcohol, and I'd say 5 grams of tylenol is a very very dangerous dose.

Tylenol will damage your liver. This is a simple and solid fact.
That´s all you need to know right now.

As long as I've been posting here...I've come to the conclusion , that no matter how you warn people of CNS depression, drugs that cause it, why people die from mixing shit...nobody listens.
Sure, you may survive a few times, but there are enough stories/research to prove otherwise.

Again...
Mixing uppers/downers have two outcomes...you stop breathing and die, or you feel like caca the next day.

All it takes is a tiny bit too much....the end.

A one time dose like that of acetaminophen is not going to kill you. The recommended ceiling dose used to be 4000 per day on a dIly basis. Now, if you were consuming that amount daily, yes it would be an issue. I'm just saying this because although I feel people's intentions at harm reduction mean well, I've seen people coming on this site with "I have 4 Vicodin how do I do a CWE?" (When it's completely not necessary. Tylenol can be quite damaging. But really on a one time thing don't freak out you're fine

To your original question OP. Yes years ago when I snorted coke and drank beer with it I had also at times taken codein or hydrocodone. It kind of mellows out the coke, which is nice, and smooths the comedown. Cocaine and alcohol together make coca ethylene which is it's own chemical that some really like but can be cardiotoxic. Personally no one I drank/did coke with had an issue but it is possible. Coke by itself can be jittery, it's nicer with alcohol and codeine.

Did you have another concern or were you just wondering about others experience with the combination?

Feeling brand new today, slept in a little later than usual though. Thanks for all the concerns but as I stated I'm aware of the risks and just wanted some feedback in regards to other people experimenting with this mixture. Who doesn't take drugs without being aware of the risk? It was getting a bit patronising towards the end. But again, thanks.

A one time dose like that of acetaminophen is not going to kill you. The recommended ceiling dose used to be 4000 per day on a dIly basis. Now, if you were consuming that amount daily, yes it would be an issue. I'm just saying this because although I feel people's intentions at harm reduction mean well, I've seen people coming on this site with "I have 4 Vicodin how do I do a CWE?" (When it's completely not necessary. Tylenol can be quite damaging. But really on a one time thing don't freak out you're fine

The limit is 4000mg/day, that's true, that doesn't mean that it's not damaging. In my beginner days before I moved on to roxys and powder heroin, I would consume ten to twenty 10/500 Hydros daily and I'm still fine 8 years later. At the same time, there are reports of people dying from 2000mg of acitominophen. So, everyone is different. However, taking 5000mg of it and consuming alcohol with it deserves a warning.

"Did you have another concern or were you just wondering about others experience with the combination?"

Thank you for your comment. I was merely curious about others experiences yes but received quite the bombardment lol

Last edited:
Wow, I personally find it quite funny when ignorant people worry more about the side effects from a rather harmless amount of narcotics, when they SHOULD be worried about the 5 GRAMS of Tylenol along with the 5 lagers...

I hope you're not on Obama care because someday you're going to be costing the taxpayers a shitload of money for all harm your causing to yourself. I mean I'm sure on 1 or 2 occasions I took up to 7 grams of Tylenol in a day, but that's about 200mg of hydrocodone, I Was just a lot STUPIDER back then, but I've learned from my mistakes.
I've also learned that I really HATE Tylenol, and taking that much Tylenol really displays a level of Recklessness/indifference about your own life, that is pretty fucking sad.

I'm sure you *think* you'll just die instantly & painlessley from being high on a mixture of narcotics someday, but the truth is the body is amazingly resilient, and you'll probably get very sick and suffer for at least 2 or 3 years before you finally die of Cirrohsis, Hepatitis, or just plain ol' Liver & Kidney failure.
When you become that incredibly ill, which you WILL if you take that much APAP/ALCOHOL at any frequency more than once every 2 years, no amount of Morphine & Cocaine is going to make you feel better, because at that point you'll realize how truly and honestly fucked you are...when your that fucked, in the hospital, hooked on machines to keep you alive, Morphine and Cocaine will only make you think about what a dumbass you were, waaaaaay back in 2015 when you were "TOO BUSY" to sit down for 15 minutes and do a simple fucking CWE.

But I digress, who am I to educate you about harm reduction??
I'm sure you don't give a shit about your life anyways, just like 50% of BL's population, what with there reckless combination of ignorance and compulsive use of drugs, out of ignorance, basically.

Back to your question, Cocaine and Codeine ain't just horrible on your body, I mean it's a speedball, and Morphine or Hydromorphone may have less side effects on your bodily systems, but it's probably nowhere near as dangerous as taking 5,000mg of APAP with 5 beers.
TBH anytime you mix that many drugs it's pretty much a gamble. Cocaine and Alcohol are well-known to form a glorius compound in the body called COCAETHYLENE which is more euphoric, but also more cardiotoxic, than either alone.
Hell, the codeine could have even just saved you from having a massive coronary, lol!

Sniff your cocaine, drink your beer, take your MSIR or CWE'd Codeine, but let that fucking TYLENOL be for fucks sake, or "TAKE MY ADVICE, YOU'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD"!

P.S--."...Switch man sleepin, train one hudred and 2, is on the wrong tracks and a-headin for you....babapapapupop, Drivin' that train, high on cocaine, boy you better make sure to do a SEE DOUBLE YOU EEEEEEEE!!!!!!(Cwe)....."

Damn dude you gonna die.

Anyway, I consumed like 9000mg of tylenol daily for like two years and surprisingly had no ill effects. Don't be me, cause you're not me, and you probably don't have the iron liver I do. The way I figure it, I've got some sort of genetic anomaly that codes for an excess of the cytochrome enzyme responsible for making tylenol non toxic. Its when this specific enzyme is overloaded that the secondary enzymes go to work and its those that make the toxic biproduct. Or I lack the ones that make it toxic, I really don't know. I put off blood tests forever because I was sure I trashed myself. Most I could handle at once was about 3600-4000mg before I ended up quite ill. I should note that I did not drink at all during this period.

Anyway bro, doing all that shit is playing with fucking fire.

^^^ to the above guy, a proper CWE takes more like an hour bro. 15 mins.. fuck I wouldn't drink your solution.

That was an interesting read, but nonetheless, unnecessary, over the top and extreme. (assuming you were addressing me) To call someone ignorant for simply wanting to hear similar experiences from other people on a mixture of narcotics (which I'm fully aware of the dangers/risks of) is ignorant in itself. But thank you for taking the time to reply in such detail, it was a good read.

Just to note whilst 5gr of paracetamol is by no means good for you and is technically an overdose only doing it once or at worst occasionally is doubtful to harm an otherwise healthy liver. By no means do I recommend it and I suggest getting codeine phosphate tablets or using the CWE method but thought it worth a mention.

any advice..im using a few g of cocaine:? and I'm tempted the mix with cwe codeine does anyone recommend..thanks

I'm a none drinker so I stick to a glass of 300mg codeine (cwe) and Xanax